Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' (60008 Views)

I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by billyG(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
dominique:

I've seen and heard of countless cases where men dumped their sick wives with her family. Go to hospitals, who stays with sick women in the wards? Her relatives. Who stays with sick men? Their wives. Regardless there are men that stick by their wives through their health challenges
Look in most nigeria hospitals they chase men who attends to their wives out of female wards,labour rooms like goat...so how do you stay with sick wife?it is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Bahamas95(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
It's better to hear from both parties before taking side. The woman must have a reason for taking that decision.

One thing I have noticed about breakups is that if the woman serve the breakfast we don't hear much noise. But if the reverse is the case they won't allow us rest.....Only God saved me from the hands of my ex girlfriends. When you tell most Nigerian girls you're no longer interested they can do unimaginable things.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by billyG(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Why did the wife grow tired & left?is it because of julius mental health? or she realised Julius is too short?or money has stopped flowing?
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by nzubegod: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:
Na wa ooo!

Obi........hope you are taking note?

Ensure you don't forsake Nigerians as this woman forsook her wonderful husband.
It well!
Nkpi
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Greatdand007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I always find it weird when the wife is taller in a marriage.. grin grin grin

It really look awkward I can’t marry a lady taller than me cheesy grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mecka:
If you read your Bible very well, you will realize God was referring to mankind as a whole

If you read your Bible well, you'll realize that the Bible was always specific when it came to men and women. Don't put your curse on women.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
chrisxxx:

I can bet that the wife is dating another married person secretly.

Good for her. Contrary to what you guys say, women are still desirable after three children.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Mindlog: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

What is "infidelity" that's crap. Wake up before its too late for you....

Wake up to ignorance? Nah, I prefer the slumber.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by YeyeBoyfriend: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
A woman's love last until a better option arises
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by monerozi5590: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Dude the babe only needed you to satisfy her sexual urges and not for commitment. Stop wailing! She only wanted to test waters ,she has done that and moved on. Nobody get the monopoly of "use and dump" grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Please before you abuse the lady,do some findings.

Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley

So he is a member of your club patronizing hotels on the Island. You need to change o.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by lookingfly: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:
When some men are strong and have some little money they treat their wives just like a pieces of garbage but when they are sick or have nothing, they fall back to the garbage they discard, anyway Learn your lesson and know the importance of the nuclear family, no one will take care of you more than your nuclear family, know this and know peace

In your Next life, always treat your WIFE as a Soulmate, and put your wife first before your side chick...

Many of y'all don't know what dis Man did to his wife... So don't call d woman names
shit happens to both men and women.....I hope you've commented on how pastor oritsejiafor's wife treated him?
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by xevove2061: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:
When some men are strong and have some little money they treat their wives just like a pieces of garbage but when they are sick or have nothing, they fall back to the garbage they discard, anyway Learn your lesson and know the importance of the nuclear family, no one will take care of you more than your nuclear family, know this and know peace

In your Next life, always treat your WIFE as a Soulmate, and put your wife first before your side chick...

Many of y'all don't know what dis Man did to his wife... So don't call d woman names

Are you not foolish? The same thing gou are saying we should not do to the woman is the exact same thing you have done to the man eithout knowing their story. Gouf Mumuness is bountiful
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

When did men start taking care of sick wives? If a woman is sick, the next day she is back to her father’s house to be nursed by her own family. This is the case 97% of the time.

Even if you go to hospitals, you would count more women by the sickbeds of their husbands or loved ones!! Stop saying nonsense!

I always talk about how perfect my ex was. And I'm not saying this with blind eyes cos I never loved him in that way. Reading your comment, I remember how my ex struggled to take care of me for 2 days once I had malaria. When I didn't get better, he shipped me back to my family to continue from where he stopped even though he settled my hospital bill. Lol.

My ex, in all his perfection, will frown and get upset, impatient when I fall ill. He didn't have the mind for genuine empathy or care when nursing a sick person.

Typing this now, I remember when he told me his wife had a mental breakdown that lasted for months after childbirth. Told me he regrets it cos prior to her illness, she would always complain about how lonely she was at home alone while he was away on work shift. He would discard her feelings as trivial. Even after she was discharged from the hospital, she still went back to her parents house with the kids to be taken care of.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Karlifate: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
kadraxkyle:
Women are mysterious. You cant understand them.

No, they're not mysterious.

If you love women, you can't understand them.

If you understand women, you can't love them.

The above is a proverb, you can choose to interpret it however you like.

Sayonara!
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Trapnews: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
cliqtips:
Unrelated .......

But this hasn't been talked about...

No one is talking about how APC isn't allowing other political parties to post their campaign banners in Lagos.

They've gone as far as not selling ads space for them.

We all know what they would have done just as they did in 2015 when they wanted to unseat Jonathan at the Federal.
Why are you Igbos killing APC members in the East? You should be ashamed of your self and you are here complaining of ordinary poster. Igbos are Hypocrites!
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Karlifate: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
victorVIC1:

Polygamy is a more complex risk. You can imagine him having multiple wives in his current state of health and finance.

I've learned not to expect much from anyone. If you wake up one morning and decide to leave, i won't find if surprising. As men we need to also strategically put ourselves first when allocating our hard earned resources cos only few will stay back when the inflow declines

You're smart, and you've learnt the way of the elders.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Chee59(f): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
I'll wait to hear from her side before having any opinion on the matter.
Young ones here bashing her. Thank God for anonymity.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mindlog:

It is worse in Polygamy, when the man is sick up to the extent of being in a coma for months, just as Julius was, the man will become like the proverbial community goat no one bothers to feed.......I am very certain that the wives of the marriage, will be more focused on grabbing what they can of his wealth because they have less faith in his recovery and must shine eyes before being outsmarted by other wives.

Hmm.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Greatdand007:

It really look awkward I can’t marry a lady taller than me cheesy grin grin

When you re rich, it don't matter.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Karlifate: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
2elliot:
Oboy, no try women o. Like this, babe wey act all rosy with me and we even banged four days ago and said that I was the best, left in the morning and started acting all funny all through the day. She didn't pick nor responded to my calls and messages in two days. Then said yesterday that she is no longer into me. No be juju be that?! I sha immediately blocked her number, called another girl that has been crushing on me. She came and we had a good time. These girls act on their emotions and always live in the present. They don't care how good you have been; it is always about how they feel right now.

The earlier young guys learn this, the better.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:

Let me guess.. He cheated on her or is there more?
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:

The lady really stood by him throughout the time he had health challenges. But she should have endured.

Is he OK now? .... he was out for a long time ... and I guess as the breadwinner ... she had to manage on whatever savings and who knows the medical bills ... and to manage the children... and him?... she endured a lot. She is tired of the marriage .... she is still young ... and not seeing him getting back to where he was ... seeing him relapsing at any moment .... seeing herself under this unending dark cloud.... guess she has reached that point where her spirit got broke. Maybe she needs a break .....just saying.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by ComeToJesus: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-my-wife-dumped-me-julius-agwu/%3famp

When the going was good, she wasn't tired. When life happened and storm struck their boat, she became tired.

That's women for you, nowadays women. She's tired of the burden of tending to the sick.
And they'll be honeying you when everything is in place.

The only time a woman should be 'tired' in a marriage is if the man is a chronic philanderer or a wife basher.

Staying put when the man is challenged health-wise or financially and helping him to overcome it is courageous. Fleeing under the same conditions is self-serving.

You never really loved him.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Karlifate:

No, they're not mysterious.

If you love women, you can't understand them.

If you understand women, you can't love them.

The above is a parable, you can choose to interpret it however you like.

Sayonara!

First time I'm hearing this. But then you're right. Very logical.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Laple0541(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Please before you abuse the lady,do some findings.

Julius is a serial fornicator
and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley

Oooooooshe, spokesperson for the family

She married him for 14years and even before marrying him they must have dated for some time, so she couldn't see he was a fornicator during those period until now that he hardly had shows and battled with health problems?

My friend, she married him because of his fame and riches, now that those attributes are fading off she faded off with them. That is the stuff most of our girls are made of and it's the bitter truth.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Atlantis585: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Cheating is written all over her face. Just look at her again. Somebody go don dey shine her congo better. Now she don find excuse to japa.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Atlantis585: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:

You must be part of the marriage to know more than the rest of us. Congratulations
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Karlifate: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
One4me:

Ten out of Ten, any Wife will leave her husband, once the money dries up, even if he was Daddy G.O.
Money-Go, Woman-Go, is what they say.
That is why l tell men not to invest in their Wives because if you lose your income/business, you will also lose your investments, double jeopardy be that.
Invest in Nigerian property, with your name alone on it, have rainy-day bank accounts in foreign countries like Dubai, invest in your "sensible" male friends,

Women, especially the Nigerian version, are who they are, let us stop thinking we can change a creature whom, even God Himself, was unsuccessful in Changing but had to drive her away in anger, from the Garden of Eden.

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by micflo28(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
In Nigeria, Marriage is now only for procreation. After that, everyone goes his way. It shouldn't be so. If not, there would be no need for marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.