Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' (59966 Views)

I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
kadraxkyle:
Women are mysterious. You cant understand them.

Loolll. Women are sinful and selfish just like men. Easy to understand them.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by almarthins(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:
When some men are strong and have some little money they treat their wives just like a pieces of garbage but when they are sick or have nothing, they fall back to the garbage they discard, anyway Learn your lesson and know the importance of the nuclear family, no one will take care of you more than your nuclear family, know this and know peace

In your Next life, always treat your WIFE as a Soulmate, and put your wife first before your side chick...

Many of y'all don't know what dis Man did to his wife... So don't call d woman names

Na some men you talk but that one no include Julius agwu. Abi you be their family member to know wetin really happen?
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by CoolAmbience(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:
When some men are strong and have some little money they treat their wives just like a pieces of garbage but when they are sick or have nothing, they fall back to the garbage they discard, anyway Learn your lesson and know the importance of the nuclear family, no one will take care of you more than your nuclear family, know this and know peace

In your Next life, always treat your WIFE as a Soulmate, and put your wife first before your side chick...

Many of y'all don't know what dis Man did to his wife... So don't call d woman names

It is not always the way you painted it.

We have seen men treat their wives as queens, and yet still get abandoned in the event of challenges. This is vice versa.

Na God hand we dey. Person wey go leave you in a time of adversity, go leave you.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by FavouredNK: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
tiswell:
let her be,

women(naija especially )are incapable of love

Why are most of you always too quick to judge and condemn women? So men can never be wrong when there's marital issues? Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by CoolAmbience(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
That writing on her shirt. “It’s not me it’s you”, I mean I don’t know who to blame now. But make sure as a man you marry someone who loves you more than you love her and is always genuinely happy being and spending time with you.

Hmmm....

E easy to talk...even love wey tall pass mountain fit disappear in the face of some challenges.

Na God hand we dey...dem no dey know person finish, whether things dey rosy or not.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by sweetkev(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:
No woman loves any man. If you think you wife loves you, go broke and see what happens. Or at least act broke for 90 days and see what happens.

Be like na Surrogate person go use born this children sef
My brother, you are right ooooo
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by CoolAmbience(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Please before you abuse the lady,do some findings.

Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley

Why the woman no leave am since? Abi, she no know say him dey cheat since?

She had to wait until e go broke and go sick...

How many women David and Solomon get?

Abeg, if woman wan leave, leave am make she leave...person go die if dem leave sef?
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:
Na wa ooo!

Obi........hope you are taking note?

Ensure you don't forsake Nigerians as this woman forsook her wonderful husband.
It well!

by this time march next year....Obi...... hope you're taking not ensure you don't give up recontest again

naive baby
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by pocohantas(f): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
hifocus:

I always talk about how perfect my ex was. And I'm not saying this with blind eyes cos I never loved him in that way. Reading your comment, I remember how my ex struggled to take care of me for 2 days once I had malaria. When I didn't get better, he shipped me back to my family to continue from where he stopped even though he settled my hospital bill. Lol.

My ex, in all his perfection, will frown and get upset, impatient when I fall ill. He didn't have the mind for genuine empathy or care when nursing a sick person.

Typing this now, I remember when he told me his wife had a mental breakdown that lasted for months after childbirth. Told me he regrets it cos prior to her illness, she would always complain about how lonely she was at home alone while he was away on work shift. He would discard her feelings as trivial. Even after she was discharged from the hospital, she still went back to her parents house with the kids to be taken care of.

It is the standard in Nigeria. Anyone saying otherwise is only a liar! Do mistake and fall terribly ill as a married woman. Even your own family would come for you because they know what would happen next. The death of a woman is first a loss to her birth family and her kids, not Naija man. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by dazzlingd(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lolz, she married him cos of his little money,,,,

Obviously, see the height difference
I bet he wasn’t his taste
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Elidrisy20: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Is not me, it is you. Said it all. The problem is with Julius,he is not servicing her kpekus well
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Treassured: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
There are always ups and downs In Relationships and Marriages.

The Courage and understanding to keep on tolerating each other is what we all need.

No Relationship/Marriage Is perfect.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
A woman's love last until a better option arises
More like a woman's endurance lasts until a better option arise. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by cliqtips: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Trapnews:

Why are you Igbos killing APC members in the East? You should be ashamed of your self and you are here complaining of ordinary poster. Igbos are Hypocrites!
I don't know how/why you tagged me IPOB ooo because no be everybody saying the obvious true be IPOB.

Abi kini wi gan
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Gobekli: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Please before you abuse the lady,do some findings.

Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley

Word on the street is that Julius' dick got a mind of its own, just like the late great Sammy O.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

MARRIAGE was never a lifetime contract rather it's a social contract. People should brace up for change. As the society evolves, humans evolve in reasoning too. U don't expect same measure.
U shouldn't expect the maximum respect our moms gave to out Dads in the past. Laws and enlightenment have evolved.

WHITES used to have one of the longest lasting unions but now they don't marry any more.

Same wave is just approaching Nigeria.
Most men aand women are getting fed up with that entanglement.

Well, I understand your perspective and even I would allow people to file for divorce if they can't seem to work out their differences or if the marriage becomes a violent one that could lead to the death of a partner.

The essence of what I wrote is for people to not chicken out of the relationship when life's storm arises. I cannot claim to love someone, then desert the person once the person is facing a challenge such as financial, health or even spiritual.

If you marry someone because of beauty, they can lose that beauty in an accident or after child birth, if you marry someone because of money, they can lose their source of income, if you marry because of lust, sex will lose its appeal over time. Be sure you're marrying for the right reasons and seek God's face before going into the relationship. That's the essence of my comment.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by jaksmillioniar: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Dude the babe only needed you to satisfy her sexual urges and not for commitment. Stop wailing! She only wanted to test waters ,she has done that and moved on. Nobody get the monopoly of "use and dump" grin grin
keep decivng urself a girl dat sleep around it will show in her body but a guy own cant show. If a girl dump a guy after dey chop her who loose?
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by jaksmillioniar: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
A guy dat love his wife and nearly die from sickness yet she dump him. Wat of de kids. Some women are too evil she wuill regret it
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
keep decivng urself a girl dat sleep around it will show in her body but a guy own cant show. If a girl dump a guy after dey chop her who loose?
Mr Jakes it's been a while. How have you been? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Olatara(f): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
tiswell:
let her be,

women(naija especially )are incapable of love
Did you say incapable? God bless her for standing by JA at his lowest point. embarassed
Ladies !!!

In all you do, never marry an wicked and ungrateful man.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Olatara(f): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

I 100% agree with you and I've been thinking about this for a long time. That's why for me, responsible God fearing polygamy is necessary risk management as a man. They also don't care that they said for better or for worse at the alter..... another way to put ur write up is that females are ruthless....
Nothing God-fearing in polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Olatara(f): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

When did men start taking care of sick wives? If a woman is sick, the next day she is back to her father’s house to be nursed by her own family. This is the case 97% of the time.

Even if you go to hospitals, you would count more women by the sickbeds of their husbands or loved ones!! Stop saying nonsense!
I know one aunt, (Ola) she was sick in 2010 for 8months (from February -September). She finally died on the 13th of September on her daughter's birthday.

Aunty Ola's husband married another person before she died and her sister to some and pick things immediately she died.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Zse1: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Women get tired most times when men goes broke

It’s time for our men to be smart invest in yourself and not a women
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by CsRockefeller(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Uyi168:
when a babe or woman is tired and want to dump you, it's never difficult for them to say.
they dnt care how you react or take the news.
u can even go and drink sniper sef, they dnt just care.

their own be say, they are tired and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Women liver strong die... grin

You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

It is the standard in Nigeria. Anyone saying otherwise is only a liar! Do mistake and fall terribly ill as a married woman. Even your own family would come for you because they know what would happen next. The death of a woman is first a loss to her birth family and her kids, not Naija man. grin

The bolded is so right, the way Nigerian men/husbands move on with the speed of light will make one think they were looking forward to their wives death, na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Angrygoat: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
No lady loves a sick Man. If to say u dey healthy,the sky is your limit
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by tollyboy5(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:
Na wa ooo!

Obi........hope you are taking note?

Ensure you don't forsake Nigerians as this woman forsook her wonderful husband.
It well!
What rubbish! Everywhere "obi" use your brain.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Doctortest: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
There is always problem when a short man marries a tall beautiful woman
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Greatdand007(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
quentin06:

When you re rich, it don't matter.

Lol na so dem go chop your money
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by arantess: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:

So tell us what he did to his wife
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by FireUpNow(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
I know that when a man is sick that is when you know how well he treated and is treating his wife at home. I wait to hear from Agwu's wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Yemi Alade Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.