Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' (59965 Views)

I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Josephkabila12: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Uyi168:
when a babe or woman is tired and want to dump you, it's never difficult for them to say.
they dnt care how you react or take the news.
u can even go and drink sniper sef, they dnt just care.

their own be say, they are tired and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Women liver strong die... grin
no be liver strong anything, na just wikednes and selfishness. Before any guy dump a girl he will first consider how she will feel about the break up

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2022
I always find it weird when the wife is taller in a marriage.. grin grin grin
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-my-wife-dumped-me-julius-agwu/%3famp

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2022
gratiaeo:
I have never see a man dumping his wife because of health challenges but you can't say same to women

I personally know of two females who stayed by their husbands despite their health challenges, and the health challenges are serious and severe.

One of the women even moved heaven and earth to get more money and help for her very sick husband.

There are bad women and men, but not all women are bad.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Dumte(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Marriages nowadays are like contracts. But the Vice Chancellor in the University of Marriage did not said it should be so.
Westernization and the devil has infiltrated the mind of couples to the point they think at anytime they can jump out of marriage.
I rather remain single than marrying someone who will dump me after some time.

Happy Sunday NL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
Kobonaire234:
Hmm

Basic issue is that when you are in showbusiness, and you are in high demand, things like time for family suffer a great deal.

I don't know the cause of the breakup of Mr Agwu's marriage, but I won't be surprised if the above was the reason. Women , unlike we men, crave intimacy and closeness, and communication. (Men do, but we can go for long without it, and sometimes forget that women cannot switch off the desire like we can).

Ur second paragraph is not entirely correct. While it is true that theg crave intimacy, closeness etc, they also limit their emotional investment in any relationship including marriage which explains why the females can wake up one day and sah they are not doing again and are ruthless about it. They don't care about the closeness and intimacy of the past and they move on very quickly. It's only men that are stuck in romantic idealism....

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by pocohantas(f): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
gratiaeo:
I have never see a man dumping his wife because of health challenges but you can't say same to women

When did men start taking care of sick wives? If a woman is sick, the next day she is back to her father’s house to be nursed by her own family. This is the case 97% of the time.

Even if you go to hospitals, you would count more women by the sickbeds of their husbands or loved ones!! Stop saying nonsense!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Biafraaa: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Please before you abuse the lady,do some findings.

Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley
Update your proof so we all can see it.
If them carry DSS track you now, everybody will turn human rights activists on your behalf without realizing the accusation you just made. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Elidrisy20: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2022
She don get sugar boy for USA be that
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by abysirius(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Obirin shocked shocked iwo ma dira o
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by sukkot: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2022
she tried. was with you through all your illness. lets hope she gets more renewed energy so she can persevere more. she is beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

When did men start taking care of sick wives? If a woman is sick, the next day she is back to her father’s house to be nursed by her own family. This is the case 97% of the time.

Even if you go to hospitals, you would count more women by the sickbeds of their husbands or loved ones!! Stop saying nonsense!

Not true....ur lieing just to save face because ur gender is being exposed in broad day light....when wind blow fowl nyash go expose grin kpele

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by victorVIC1(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

I 100% agree with you and I've been thinking about this for a long time. That's why for me, responsible God fearing polygamy is necessary risk management as a man. They also don't care that they said for better or for worse at the alter..... another way to put ur write up is that females are ruthless....

Polygamy is a more complex risk. You can imagine him having multiple wives in his current state of health and finance.

I've learned not to expect much from anyone. If you wake up one morning and decide to leave, i won't find if surprising. As men we need to also strategically put ourselves first when allocating our hard earned resources cos only few will stay back when the inflow declines

9 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

Not true....ur lieing just to save face because ur gender is being exposed in broad day light....when wind blow fowl nyash go expose grin kpele

Lying what? Are there more men in hospitals cleaning poo and sleeping by sickbeds? Common keep shut. His sidechicks should take care of him. Shebi men can always get a woman? He should get another one.

12 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:

Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley

May God deliver us from devil like you. You've seen him many times frolicking with prostitute at popular HOTELS and HANGOUTS? Were you monitoring him? Hotel(ss) and hangout(ss). You don't even have the fear of God You better repent

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by emperordelis(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2022
The earlier we realize marriage is not a do or die affair,the better and longer out lives would be....Instead of getting tired to the extent of nursing Nd carrying out murder,I recommend everybody go their separate ways...No be by force...Oyigbo wey carry religion come give us dey divorce everyday, regardless of how long the marriage had lasted for...Life is short and you only live once,make sure everyday of your life has enough touch of happiness and peace in it..Selah
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by womenareapezz: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-my-wife-dumped-me-julius-agwu/%3famp
thats naija women for you undecided

Those animals bailout when they observed things ain't going their way undecided

You see those useless piece of shiit called naija women? There's nothing like love in their dictionary.

So you foolish simps who let dopamine to do the thinking instead of your brain! Those animals don't love you angry

Date a foreigner or rather a Virgin and 98% of your problems will be solved

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by emmadejust(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2022
The lady tried for you even after all your faults, spending All your show money on womens & drinks forsaking your family ..

She decided to leave now because you are well , she don't want the world to judge her when you are sick .. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
No woman loves any man. If you think you wife loves you, go broke and see what happens. Or at least act broke for 90 days and see what happens.

Be like na Surrogate person go use born this children sef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Mindlog: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
gratiaeo:

Then your knowledge is limited. For example, go to the nearest Neuropsychiatric hospital and make enquiry from nurses there, asking them about their patients who are married....what is the ratio of men who still visits after 2 months their wives have been admitted in the hospital in comparison to women who still visits after 2 months their husbands have been admitted.

Do your independent research because I have worked in one and know that most times, it is the wife's birth family that shows more concerns and commitment.

9 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Apart from the fact that you were WRONGLY raised, you also seems to have little brain touch. If you grew up with animals that doesn't mean you should generalized issues. If you've never been loved in your life, try to seek help. Little girl you are a sadist

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Osidoshit: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Well, who no know this man will be saying weytin the wife or women dey do no good...with the little i know of him during my time working as a supervisor in one of a 3 star hotel in lagos...this man na regularly customer, always cheating like 3 times a week with different babes. Telme which wife with the right sense go stay with a cheats like him, make she come die from unknown disease abi ....taaaa sharrap julius

10 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Uyi168: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Josephkabila12:
no be liver strong anything, na just wikednes and selfishness. Before any guy dump a girl he will first consider how she will feel about the break up
strong liver plus wickedness..

them nor go reason Wetin una don pass tru..
all the sacrifices..

if u too dig, them go ask u, what have you done?
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lolz, she married him cos of his little money,,,,

But he wasn't smart to notice
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by GorillaApp(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:

SMH smiley
Shut the fvck up deputy Jesus cum Mr morality! Who are you to judge him? Do you know the wife's hidden sin? Do you know if the woman drove him into the hands of those so called women or vice Versa?
Just open your mouth like basket waaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2022
paradigmshift:
get out from my mention, another miserable gold digger.

I'm sure you just heard of gold digger

U get gold wey I wan dig?

Ode wey just dey learn English language

You don chop belleful? You fit drop ur account number make I find you breakfast, lunch and dinner
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Mindlog: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Josephkabila12:

First consider? cheesy....I hope you are just being comical.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Lying what? Are there more men in hospitals cleaning poo and sleeping by sickbeds? Common keep shut. His sidechicks should take care of him. Shebi men can always get a woman? He should get another one.

His side chicks WILL take care of him....

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2022
LordReed:

Julius is a well known philanderer no need to argue about it. I am a first hand witness to it.

Oh, I'm not a fan of naija celebs and rarely follow them on social, so I'm alien to such news
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nigeriadondie: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:

SMH smiley
Are you sure?
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by 2elliot: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2022
Uyi168:
when a babe or woman is tired and want to dump you, it's never difficult for them to say.
they dnt care how you react or take the news.
u can even go and drink sniper sef, they dnt just care.

their own be say, they are tired and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Women liver strong die... grin
Oboy, no try women o. Like this, babe wey act all rosy with me and we even banged four days ago and said that I was the best, left in the morning and started acting all funny all through the day. She didn't pick nor responded to my calls and messages in two days. Then said yesterday that she is no longer into me. No be juju be that?! I sha immediately blocked her number, called another girl that has been crushing on me. She came and we had a good time. These girls act on their emotions and always live in the present. They don't care how good you have been; it is always about how they feel right now.

10 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Mindlog: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2022
GorillaApp:

Shut the fvck up deputy Jesus cum Mr morality! Who are you to judge him? Do you know the wife's hidden sin? Do you know if the woman drove him into the hands of those so called women or vice Versa?
Just open your mouth like basket waaaa!

If his wife "drove" him into the hands of those so called women, he should be happy he is now free to enjoy those so called women as much as he likes, without anyone accusing him of adultery as he is no longer married. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nigeriadondie: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2022
Osidoshit:
Well, who no know this man will be saying weytin the wife or women dey do no good...with the little i know of him during my time working as a supervisor in one of a 3 star hotel in lagos...this man na regularly customer, always cheating like 3 times a week with different babes. Telme which wife with the right sense go stay with a cheats like him, make she come die from unknown disease abi ....taaaa sharrap julius
Bro are you sure?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Yemi Alade Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.