Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' (60046 Views)

I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by DIVAD2000: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:
When some men are strong and have some little money they treat their wives just like a pieces of garbage but when they are sick or have nothing, they fall back to the garbage they discard, anyway Learn your lesson and know the importance of the nuclear family, no one will take care of you more than your nuclear family, know this and know peace

In your Next life, always treat your WIFE as a Soulmate, and put your wife first before your side chick...

Many of y'all don't know what dis Man did to his wife... So don't call d woman names

Including you, and you're already clearly judging

Someone just survived a brain tumor with his wife being absent, and here is the "motivation" you can come out with
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by udomonday: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Reporting34:
When some men are strong and have some little money they treat their wives just like a pieces of garbage but when they are sick or have nothing, they fall back to the garbage they discard, anyway Learn your lesson and know the importance of the nuclear family, no one will take care of you more than your nuclear family, know this and know peace

In your Next life, always treat your WIFE as a Soulmate, and put your wife first before your side chick...

Many of y'all don't know what dis Man did to his wife... So don't call d woman names
can you kindly bring to our knowledge what he did to his wife?since you are the little fly that perches on Thier bedroom wall.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Olatara:
Nothing God-fearing in polygamy.

Gideon had children from over 10 wives and was still blessed by God....King Solomon had 1000 wives and a large concubine....and many others....
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by bdon123(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Please before you abuse the lady,do some findings.

Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley
He didnt paint nothing,assuming wat u said is true,u xpect him to come out n tell u my wife left me becos i was cheating?His interview did not paint her bad .Infact i dont see her as a bad woman becos while this guy was sick for years,she was by his side n didnt leave .Seems like she left when he finally got better.I don't judge wetin ano get full story of
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Olatara(f): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

Gideon had children from over 10 wives and was still blessed by God....King Solomon had 1000 wives and a large concubine....and many others....
My advice, don't try polygamy in this day and age
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by sageb: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-my-wife-dumped-me-julius-agwu/%3famp

I remember his show "crack your ribs " back then in Port Harcourt.
I pray Julius Agwu finds closure soon.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by jaksmillioniar: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Mr Jakes it's been a while. How have you been? cheesy
am fine who are u dear.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
am fine who are u dear.
Lol Mr Jakande! You no fit know me but i know you. cheesy cheesy

Good to know you are doing well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by MarketDispatch: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The lady really stood by him throughout the time he had health challenges. But she should have endured.

Money was no longer entering for him as she had thought

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by JoeNL22(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

What rubbish! Everywhere "obi" use your brain.
Mtn.....everywhere you obi!
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by MarketDispatch: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley

It is known as for better for worse....it is not for better for stay, for worse for run away
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by jaksmillioniar: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol Mr Jakande! You no fit know me but i know you. cheesy cheesy

Good to know you are doing well. smiley
we are managing buhari economy dear is not easy but thank god.who u pls are u sekxy
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Romangalactic(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ddworld:

Apart from the fact that you were WRONGLY raised, you also seems to have little brain touch. If you grew up with animals that doesn't mean you should generalized issues. If you've never been loved in your life, try to seek help. Little girl you are a sadist
I feel ful of joy as I read dis
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Dumte(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mecka:
marriage guarantees sex. How will you do it?

The Great Apst. Paul of the New Testament did not marry.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Eriokanmi: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Money was no longer entering for him as she had thought
If that was why she married him and why she eventually left, too bad. Marriage is supposed to be for better for worse.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Teeneyo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
That writing on her shirt. “It’s not me it’s you”, I mean I don’t know who to blame now. But make sure as a man you marry someone who loves you more than you love her and is always genuinely happy being and spending time with you.
Comrade
U get eyes

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Olatara:
My advice, don't try polygamy in this day and age

because its not in ur best interest...
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Idaytesj29(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-my-wife-dumped-me-julius-agwu/%3famp

These women that will marry lively men, full of life and active. And turn them to shadows in few years. Na wa for una oo
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Please before you abuse the lady,do some findings.

Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

SMH smiley
what do you yourself do in these hotels and hangout spots on the island that you always find him there? Are you an hotel and hangout surveyor?

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
This guy was very funny back then
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Kingdollar28(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
That writing on her shirt. “It’s not me it’s you”, I mean I don’t know who to blame now. But make sure as a man you marry someone who loves you more than you love her and is always genuinely happy being and spending time with you.

Exact description of my wife bro cheesy

I'm truly blessed ooh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Suunnn(f): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
nlfpmod:

Talking about women

We are professionally inclined to enduring everything, but while and when it is no longer tolerable and her heart and mind is made up there is no going back

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by grandstar(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Well, till we hear from the woman, I won't judge...

Either ways, people must realize that marriage is not an event, it is a lifetime contract. Some people think marriage is all about rosy times and building a family, whereas you signed up for everything- for better, for worse.

Julius is notorious for his temper. He also talks in a disparaging and bossy way to his workers, with a lot of threats. I think he is that way generally. I saw him do this on television. I was left angry and dumbfounded.

Pride, poor choice of words and a hot temper can distance one away. You'll be constantly walking on eggshells, perpetually maneuvering minefields.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by VULCAN(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
9 out 10 female judges are incapable of fairness when it comes to matters between a male and female.

When you observe family court cases in US, you will discover the above

Your statement in bold is rather irresponsible.

If you can tell bold faced lies like this I wonder what you must be in real life.

A cursory look into divorce court will cure anyone of your ridiculous statement.

In the US, almost 80% of divorces are initiated by women.

You know nothing about the topic under discussion

DBestDoc:

Let him go carry one of his numerous Oloshos or better still, turn gay because that woman is done for good.

I repeat, no sane Nigerian woman will ever dump her average husband let alone a good man. If a Nigerian woman walks away from a Marriage, know the man is a huge mistake and irredeemable.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Olatara(f): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

because its not in ur best interest...
When wetin concern me. Do whatever you like.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Olatara:
When wetin concern me. Do whatever you like.

Great!
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by juman(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Many wives are tired of their marriages, but just managing it.
Particularly when the mother is the breadwinner and the father is layback kind of person.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
VULCAN:
9 out 10 female judges are incapable of fairness when it comes to matters between a male and female.

When you observe family court cases in US, you will discover the above

Your statement in bold is rather irresponsible.

If you can tell bold faced lies like this I wonder what you must be in real life.

A cursory look into divorce court will cure anyone of your ridiculous statement.

In the US, almost 80% of divorces are initiated by women.

You know nothing about the topic under discussion

That 80% of divorces are initiated by women shows that females are ruthless......
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Johnchrix(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Uyi168:
when a babe or woman is tired and want to dump you, it's never difficult for them to say.
they dnt care how you react or take the news.
u can even go and drink sniper sef, they dnt just care.

their own be say, they are tired and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Women liver strong die... grin

Theres a lesson you've got to learn the hard way from this realization.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
I don't blame either Julius or his wife. Sometimes this marriage of a thing can be so tiring, stressful, uneventful and so on. Sometimes it's not that you are no longer in love with the person but you just want your own space.

....I am talking from experience
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by vickydevoka(m): 2:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Reporting34:

Though a marriage is a lifetime contract in no matter the kind of situation & condition that may come or rise up, anyway I pray to God to help this man recover fully soonest
Same goes with the lady. When a lady has money she talk to you like an idiot
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Suunnn:

Talking about women

We are professionally inclined to enduring everything, but while and when it is no longer tolerable and her heart and mind is made up there is no going back

You are not inclined to endure anything. Your write up confirms women are ruthless I.e. there is no going back bit. If only men understand women properly many of them will be living in peace....just like men, women are sinful and selfish and are no Cinderellas....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.