Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election (35993 Views)

Who Noticed The Silence Of Sowore, Reno & Deji As Regards Tinubu's US Drug Case? / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Dididrumz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
And this was just last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by symbianDON(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
I don't even want to imagine what will become of FFK and Dino, should Obi become President. Hunger will choke nonsense comot for their body for 8 looooooong years grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
To those that doesn't understand how life works.

Those people you tag rich, famous and influential CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THEIR LIFE

HENCE, IT'S EASY TO BUY THEM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by tunapawizzy: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dollar na ur mate? Man must chop na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by TechW: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
mycar:
OBI is the best man for the job. His support base are not partisan, if you do anyhow, you see anyhow, hence he can't afford to fail. He won't be docile like the others.

1 Like

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by chukwuma234: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/5#113707970

Go through the above link to read, 2012 report from Igbos and Anambra people about Peter Obi, and see it yourself, that the recent report about his competence is deceit and only shalow researchers will believe in all the lies.

Report from Anambra people on Nairaland? Please show me data from NBS, World bank etc not peoples opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by kals4luv990(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tochi3:
grin

On a Sunday morning .. your Mission is to wake up & continue viscious neck pressing of urchins APCshit & Atiku mikano ... ok.

You are a very wicked neck presser.. Lord have mercy on you.. grin cheesy
Bro dats wat we do for a living
pepper dem oo pepper
Peter obi pepper dem o pepper dem o!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by djkirkoo2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gossipninja:
Their Hypocrisy wearing pant and bra now
they said all that because Peter Obi was with Atiku. What about the ones Peter Obi said about Atiku being a unifier and the only one who can move this country forward?
Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Guyman01: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tochi3:
grin

On a Sunday morning .. your Mission is to wake up & continue viscious neck pressing of urchins APCshit & Atiku mikano ... ok.

Even me I taya for him. He is a wicked boy sending Urchins into high blood pressure on a Sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by jaksmillioniar: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
no problem but me and my house are for tinubu got to anambra and vote obi
Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by FavouredNK: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gossipninja:
Their Hypocrisy wearing pant and bra now

Truly internet never forgets indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Edipet(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
SA45Hi:
ONLINE BUSINESS CLASS
If at this digital age, you are not earning at least N5,000 daily from online legit activities then listen carefully. We have decided to give back to the society by teaching 11 profitable online business that would ease some burdens on you, you only need smart phone and small data. Some individuals are dying with their skills, you would learn how to get remote jobs and get paid in foreign currencies.
Course duration 1week ( 14th -20th Dec)
Registration fee: a commitment of N1000 only, and we are picking only 50 participants.
Call/Whats@pp: 0803
431 8
so you want to make 50k abi, according to your deluded mind you fit make 50k from this
Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Naira20: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kikikiki.. Paid faceless NLanders,?
You better do better research.
Na nairaland comments be your source, I shame for the schools wey you go
Tsolutionjoseph:

Go through the above link to read, 2012 report from Igbos and Anambra people about Peter Obi, and see it yourself, that the recent report about his competence is deceit and only shalow researchers will believe in all the lies.
Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Ezmans: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tochi3:
grin

Atiku Mikano what a name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Obojuju: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nigerians please lets try Obi for just 4 years and see.....lets do something different from what we have been doing before by voting Obi. For the sake of children...lets vote wisely this time around. Please Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Smoketight007: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
I once believe him to be stellar too, until I farabale understudy his 8yrs rule in Anambra, then and now, I realize he is a scam, only a foolhardy person will hear from him and take it to the bank, he lies like no internet to do findings

Thank you for your comments I never liked OBI even when he was a governor obi na scam

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by GeneralDae2: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Obojuju:
Nigerians please lets try Obi for just 4 years and see..... lets do something different from what we have been doing before by voting Obi. For the sake of children...lets vote wisely this time around. Please Nigerians
This is the statement I don't understand. I have no problem with anyone choosing Obi but the question is: How is voting Obi doing something different?
Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by MiaBeer(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
That was before evil money began to enter their bank accounts. Now they are imagining themselves in ministerial and ambassadorial positions. Nigeria is near cursed!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Gossipninja: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Smoketight007:

Thank you for your comments I never liked OBI even when he was a governor obi na scam

Because he refused to share money. Funny you

1 Like

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Gossipninja: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
GeneralDae2:

This is the statement I don't understand. I have no problem with anyone choosing Obi but the question is: How is voting Obi doing something different?

Let's try him.

APC have done theirs. PDP too.

Let's try this Obi.

For the fact that he's a third force, will make him work for the masses and be accountable to us too

1 Like

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
You see human being? Fear human being, just because of stomach infrastructure some men decided to sell this nation just coz of thier personal interest but attacking the right candidate, just because his not corrupt as thier sponsor and can't pay them they way thier sponsor does.

Fear black man

Thank God Nigerians stand by Peter obi

Many evil men will gather to stop him coz of thier pocket but Nigerians will failed them with thier pvc

Reno knows that obi is the best candidate Nigeria needs but his the same person fighting obi.. chai this life. May God have mercy on the poor Masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Saao(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They've become Atiku's dogs the moment money changed hands.

Dino also used to tweet something good of Obi until the latter became their nightmares grin

Each time I said obi was the reason the PDP garnered so much votes in 2019, they'd be attacking me. See the crowd following Obi today, the moment he left for LP, they broke away from the PDP. Amazingly, both undecided voters, those who had pvc but had never voted since 1999 and a number of the APC members are now backing Obi
like me. I always had my PVC, never intended to use it for any arm rubbers but now next year, I will vote for the first time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by SeeItSayIt: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
This is the kind of campaign strategies I expect from Labour Party handlers but they don't seem to be meeting expectations in that regard.

Bring up all these kind of records, especially from his previous praise singers that suddenly turned critics. Then we can as well measure those guys level of integrity & sincerely of purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Smoketight007: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gossipninja:

You funny, shear which money, Peter is a drug Baron, that man is not a saint like most of you think he is. He lies a lot
Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Ashirioluwa: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
One of the reasons I don’t believe what comes out from these guys’ mouths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Eriokanmi: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Saao:
like me. I always had my PVC, never intended to use it for any arm rubbers but now next year, I will vote for the first time
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Smoketight007: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gossipninja:

https://www.nairaland.com/7193337/peter-obi-sent-me-drug
Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Masterclass32:
Everybody knows the right person for the job. But tribalism, religious bigotry, foolish party affiliation and quest for stomach infrastructure have beclouded some people's reasoning.
Gbam. You hit the nail at the spot well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Pclemenza: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

Go through the above link to read.
So NL is your reference point. A post that wasn't posted by you. You are hilariously dulll.,lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by Maobichek: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

Good evening, i went through the link, it was a Nairalader questioning about PO's achievement in Anambra and not a detailed facts on how he mismanaged Anambra's resources.

Having said that, i must tell you the truth, Anambra is the best in the entire South East and far better than many states in Nigeria today; PO led the foundation of the modern Anambra we see today. PO is not perfect but the man did well in Anambra state (politics aside).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Let's try Obi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) / Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.