Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) (10190 Views)

Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Under The Topic; WHY WOMEN CANNOT AND SHOULD NEVER BE LEADERS.

Be it financial, psychological, or s€xual, she will take advantage of you!
There are no "Two ways" about it, neither is there a "Do-good woman" here.

As far as you let her have that power over you, she will literally DRAIN you to the ground!!
I am not trying to demonize women here, I am just trying to reveal the feminine nature here.
Women literally have NO CONTROL over this trait.

As a man, if you still considered marriage in this age, then i'd advice you don't marry a woman that is richer than you except you want to be the underdog in your own family.

NOBODY will pay too many attention when you are the number 1 in the family, but EVERYBODY will know your wife feeds you if she is in charge.
Not because they spied and figured it out, but because your wife herself already gave the impression, most definitely by the word of mouth!! Be Wise!

Still Typing...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by falcon01: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Personal Opinion
The power a wife should have is
1. Price of Foodstuffs and amount of food stuffs to buy she can do whatever she wants to do
2. Home design and decoration
3. Children's needs and want
Mine is to finance the Whole house and she maintains it
I make the Rules and she enforce it even on me.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by riverbird: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2022
Remove #2

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2022
No form of power even in the littlest should be attributed to a woman; She will always handle it selfishly, her narcissistic behaviour will surely take over.

Never let her control you with sex either, thats the worst form of male degradation!
Let her understand that if she refuses to be a nice biittch for you, she would slowly become nothing more than a vag!na wrapped in human flesh.

The fact that she wants to manipulate you into her will with S€X, shows that her vagina is the most expensive thing she has, now, when you then give her the impression that it's not worth that much to you, you immediately put her back in her place.
Only that now, she has given away her whole game, thereby reducing her value, all by herself.
You are still balling.

Women WANT power, but then they NEED you with that power.
Pay attention to what I did here.

Just like how children want sweets, but they need you to control their intake, because at the end, it's in their best interest!
They don't like medications, I'm yet to see anybody that loves the hospital. undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

21 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Ay04z(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2022
A very big truth.. Women has ego... Do 65 percent.. And must be able to at least carry d Remaining percent... So u wount choke... If she have d ability.... Even though u can afford d 100 percent.. E get why.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Broke redpillers everywhere! Shior!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Is not by power
It is not by might
But by the spirit

There is a way
That seemeth right
Unto a man
But the end thereof
Is destruction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2022
The only time a woman should be ontop is when she's riding you cowgirl style

-Antimarriage, 1963

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Naira20: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2022
When it comes to marriage, it's a different ball game.She is part of you and should complement whatever you do as a HELPmeet not helpmate.
No need for power tussle as she knows her place and role.

I would have agreed with you partly outside marriage because you are a man for a reason.

Even Lemuel's mother advised him
"Give not your strength to women..." In Proverbs 31

But if why you are doing all these is because you want to prove that useless tag "redpiller" then your motivation is wrong and would be unproductive.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
Personal Opinion
1. Price of Foodstuffs and amount of food stuffs to buy she can do whatever she wants to do
You have to be the lord of your home, there is no excuse you should give.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Ay04z:
A very big truth.. Women has ego... Do 65 percent.. And must be able to at least carry d Remaining percent... So u wount choke... If she have d ability.... Even though u can afford d 100 percent.. E get why.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
The only time a woman should be ontop is when she's riding you cowgirl style

-Antimarriage, 1963
BOOM!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Naira20:
When it comes to marriage, it's a different ball game.

I would have agreed with you partly outside marriage because you are a man for a reason.

Even Lemuel's mother advised him
"Give not your strength to women..." In Proverbs 31

But if why you are doing all these is because you want to prove that useless tag "redpiller" then your motivation is wrong and would be unproductive.
Ok.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Crystalom5: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2022
Americans left this post

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
Personal Opinion

Looking how my mum enforces and handle this I’m in. Support ,It boil down to can our modern girls and age grade do this

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Crystalom5:
Americans left this post
Many of them have this problem at hand.

I am doing my best to let them understand this fact over on Facebook.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by falcon01: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
nop! Don't treat your wife like shit! You can treat em hoes like shit but don't do that to someone who loves you! Don't mix them both.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by ibiyemi28(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2022
sad
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Crystalom5: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Many of them have this problem at hand.

I am doing my best to let them understand this fact over on Facebook.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
lolz.

Facebook go ban you once your posts start getting views.

Move to Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
nop! Don't treat your wife like shit! You can treat em hoes like shit but don't do that to someone who loves you! Don't mix them both.
I am not countering your point, just make sure your wife never imports the power from you to herself.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Crystalom5:
lolz.

Facebook go ban you once your posts start getting views.

Move to Twitter.
Believe me, I anticipate that everyday.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Looking how my mum enforces and handle this I’m in. Support ,It boil down to can our modern girls and age grade do this
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2022
unproductive utility
Jennyclay:
Broke redpillers everywhere! Shior!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Abeg oooooo I know follow unah do that one
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by DesChyko: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
No form of power even in the littlest should be attributed to a woman;

What is the essence of this when nah she still get power over, conception, pregnancy and continuity? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
Personal Opinion

Depending on the sort of woman I think you need to remove #3. Sure they bear the children but they lack the wisdom to tend to what children need, what they want, the difference between "need" and "want" and when they must ignore "want" over "need". So many women are guilty of this mistake, but we must not blame them, it is their nature and at the end of the day it takes a Mans natural wisdom to properly bring up a child. As you mentioned, the main role of Women in the house-hold is to enforce your rules(maybe not on you though).

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by falcon01: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Depending on the sort of woman I think you need to remove #3. Sure they bear the children but they lack the wisdom to tend to what children need, what they want, the difference between "need" and "want" and when they must ignore "want" over "need". So many women are guilty of this mistake, but we must not blame them, it is their nature and at the end of the day it takes a Mans natural wisdom to properly bring up a child. As you mentioned, the main role of Women in the house-hold is to enforce your rules(maybe not on you though).
agreed. But still on you. You maDe the rules remember? Except if you don't think your rules are worth following, and enforcing it on you is more like reminding you to do the right thing not like forcing you. Sometimes as a man you get lost confuse and out of ideas, that's when she'll come up and do what you want her to do.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
to be a Lord you have to earn it,a lazy broke man obviously cannot be a Lord,women are very easy to control for a smart wise man,even if she is richer than you there are things you must still be doing if possible to maintain your lordship,at least pay children school fees or help with the rents,most times lack of communication cause corrosive and toxic attitude in women,I remember first five years of my marriage,it was a rough and tumble affair,so I sat her down to better understand what is causing such abrasive behavior and I discovered that money is the prime suspect,so after doing some arithmetic I decided to give her one two storey building with six flats to be collecting rent,the rent will be used to pay school fees,feeding and other house hold expenses,for the past 15 yrs now there was peace and she worships me like a tin god.some people may be critical of my decision but I value my peace of mind and with 3 children in the university and another warming to enter next year it is a bargin.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Under The Topic; WHY WOMEN CANNOT AND SHOULD NEVER BE LEADERS.

Be it financial, psychological, or s€xual, she will take advantage of you!
There are no "Two ways" about it, neither is there a "Do-good woman" here.

As far as you let her have that power over you, she will literally DRAIN you to the ground!!
I am not trying to demonize women here, I am just trying to reveal the feminine nature here.
Women literally have NO CONTROL over this trait.

As a man, if you still considered marriage in this age, then i'd advice you don't marry a woman that is richer than you except you want to be the underdog in your own family.

NOBODY will pay too many attention when you are the number 1 in the family, but EVERYBODY will know your wife feeds you if she is in charge.
Not because they spied and figured it out, but because your wife herself already gave the impression, most definitely by the word of mouth!! Be Wise!

Still Typing...
You are absolutely CORRECT and the Almighty God knows you are correct.
Even WOMEN including mom know all these.
This is not NEW.
U must "socially" keep your wife "subdued"
Mark my 2 keywords (Doesn't mean disrespect)
This act births a foundational respect in the family. Even in the western world such marriages don't go beyond weeks. That's the reason too many rich women are single in Western world. Phuck Boys can date dem but never marry dem. It's a proven fact. Na hia godly girl get small pass.

WOMEN never forget the advantage they have over their men in any form of Argument.
That advantage will always be the recipe for nagging. Most married men know this.
WOMEN are wired differently!

Some single women I encountered in the past maintained dat their future husbands be far richer than they will be. That they wouldn't know how to control dia lips & lust in his presence.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Respect is earned

The Bible said that the woman should respect her husband and the man should love his wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples / Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families / Cakes By Marie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.