Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) (10194 Views)

Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are absolutely CORRECT and the Almighty God knows you are correct.
Even WOMEN including mom know all these.
This is not NEW.
U must "socially" keep your wife "subdued"
Mark my 2 keywords (Doesn't mean disrespect)
This act births a foundational respect in the family. Even in the western world such marriages don't go beyond weeks. That's the reason too many rich women are single in Western world. Phuck Boys can date dem but never marry dem. It's a proven fact. Na hia godly girl get small pass.

WOMEN never forget the advantage they have over their men in any form of Argument.
That advantage will always be the recipe for nagging. Most married men know this.
WOMEN are wired differently!

Some single women I encountered in the past maintained dat their future husbands be far richer than they will be. That they wouldn't know how to control dia lips & lust in his presence.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nicepoker:
unproductive utility
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
DesChyko:

What is the essence of this when nah she still get power over, conception, pregnancy and continuity? grin grin
Stop being ignorant.
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Depending on the sort of woman I think you need to remove #3. Sure they bear the children but they lack the wisdom to tend to what children need, what they want, the difference between "need" and "want" and when they must ignore "want" over "need". So many women are guilty of this mistake, but we must not blame them, it is their nature and at the end of the day it takes a Mans natural wisdom to properly bring up a child. As you mentioned, the main role of Women in the house-hold is to enforce your rules(maybe not on you though).
Words on marble here.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
agreed. But still on you. You maDe the rules remember? Except if you don't think your rules are worth following, and enforcing it on you is more like reminding you to do the right thing not like forcing you. Sometimes as a man you get lost confuse and out of ideas, that's when she'll come up and do what you want her to do.
Makes sense, a good exhumation of your masculinity is following your own rules to stand as an example for your surbodinates.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by majemuoluwa45075: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Abeg oooooo I know follow unah do that oneAbeg oooooo I know follow unah do that one...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller's brand doesn't change.
I do not engage females, I'm saying this because of the amount of new female Nairalanders on this thread expecting a reply from me.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
majemuoluwa45075:
Abeg oooooo I know follow unah do that oneAbeg oooooo I know follow unah do that one...
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
NO.3 ON TRENDING!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by DesChyko: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop being ignorant.

Nah man go carry belle?
Nah man go feed the foetus?
Nah man go born the Pikin?

True true one person among us no get sense. If say that person sense complete, e for know say e no possible for man to control all these things.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

They gon ridicule you for no reason
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
DesChyko:

Nah man go carry belle?
Nah man go feed the foetus?
Nah man go born the Pikin?

True true one person among us no get sense. If say that person sense complete, e for know say e no possible for man to control all these things.
Like I said, stop being Ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

They gon ridicule you for no reason
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by unamamatoto: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I do not engage females, I'm saying this because of the amount of new female Nairalanders on this thread expecting a reply from me.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Alfa mail online, simp offline... You go about checking the ladies profiles to know who's new or old... Keep shooting yourself on the foot undecided Ode undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Bintabisiriyu: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mumu op don go marry bad woman come nairaland here come begin dey shout don't trust women

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by riverbird: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
Mumu op don go marry bad woman come nairaland here come begin dey shout don't trust women

Abeg trust your woman In peace and leave us alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by obaaderemi: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
nop! Don't treat your wife like shit! You can treat em hoes like shit but don't do that to someone who loves you! Don't mix them both.
How can you know your wife loves you? Women that can change anytime and start deceiving the man. You need to be very careful with everyone of them. Once they sense weakness in you, they begin their manipulation. But of course, no woman or man should be treated as shit. But watch out. Even wives are mostly disloyal.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Karlifate: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Crystalom5:
Americans left this post

LMAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke redpillers everywhere! Shior!!
destiny killers everywhere ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by ifihearam: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
Personal Opinion
The power a wife should have is
1. Price of Foodstuffs and amount of food stuffs to buy she can do whatever she wants to do
2. Home design and decoration
3. Children's needs and want
Mine is to finance the Whole house and she maintains it
I make the Rules and she enforce it even on me.

I agree and its fair enough

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Austriaopen(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
Personal Opinion
The power a wife should have is
1. Price of Foodstuffs and amount of food stuffs to buy she can do whatever she wants to do
2. Home design and decoration
3. Children's needs and want
Mine is to finance the Whole house and she maintains it
I make the Rules and she enforce it even on me.

I have been following your comments on most threads and I can see you are man between the age of 50-60 yrs with lot of experiences.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
So true
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by falcon01: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
How can you know your wife loves you? Women that can change anytime and start deceiving the man. You need to be very careful with everyone of them. Once they sense weakness in you, they begin their manipulation. But of course, no woman or man should be treated as shit. But watch out. Even wives are mostly disloyal.
you need to know, if you can't know then I'm sorry you are one of the few who might suffer.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by falcon01: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Austriaopen:

I have been following your comments on most threads and I can see you are man between the age of 50-60 yrs with lot of experiences.

50-50 on your observations. Things I say might seem Good and disgusting at the same time, but there's always people who Can relate to either. That's the beauty of words.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by somehow: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
to be a Lord you have to earn it,a lazy broke man obviously cannot be a Lord,women are very easy to control for a smart wise man,even if she is richer than you there are things you must still be doing if possible to maintain your lordship,at least pay children school fees or help with the rents,most times lack of communication cause corrosive and toxic attitude in women,I remember first five years of my marriage,it was a rough and tumble affair,so I sat her down to better understand what is causing such abrasive behavior and I discovered that money is the prime suspect,so after doing some arithmetic I decided to give her one two storey building with six flats to be collecting rent,the rent will be used to pay school fees,feeding and other house hold expenses,for the past 15 yrs now there was peace and she worships me like a tin god.some people may be critical of my decision but I value my peace of mind and with 3 children in the university and another warming to enter next year it is a bargin.

And does your children know you're the one indirectly paying these bills?
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
to be a Lord you have to earn it,a lazy broke man obviously cannot be a Lord,women are very easy to control for a smart wise man,even if she is richer than you there are things you must still be doing if possible to maintain your lordship,at least pay children school fees or help with the rents,most times lack of communication cause corrosive and toxic attitude in women,I remember first five years of my marriage,it was a rough and tumble affair,so I sat her down to better understand what is causing such abrasive behavior and I discovered that money is the prime suspect,so after doing some arithmetic I decided to give her one two storey building with six flats to be collecting rent,the rent will be used to pay school fees,feeding and other house hold expenses,for the past 15 yrs now there was peace and she worships me like a tin god.some people may be critical of my decision but I value my peace of mind and with 3 children in the university and another warming to enter next year it is a bargin.
You speak wise words and people should listen to men like you who have practical marital experiences, not all these kids who are still wet behind the ears
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by obaaderemi: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
you need to know, if you can't know then I'm sorry you are one of the few who might suffer.
You can't know because it's a thing of the heart, buried deep. If you trust just your intuition and physical manifestation on such a deep thing then you are one of the many that will suffer when the sudden negative manifestation happens.

James Hadley Chase was on point when he said You Never Know With Women.
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Crappy thread, full of the usual rubbish, bile and ignorance

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
What's this one feeling like? cheesy grin cheesy

So many mad people on this section though cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by obaaderemi: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Don't mind these small children that have little experience about life.
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Abeg trust your woman In peace and leave us alone.
I love and i trust her, you should learn to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families / Cakes By Marie / Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.