Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) (10193 Views)

Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Faber(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Uchesis:

I am a bastard, my papa is an unknown gunmen, but Nigerian army don kill am grin
oops!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Enny2013(f): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2022
falcon01:
Personal Opinion
The power a wife should have is
1. Price of Foodstuffs and amount of food stuffs to buy she can do whatever she wants to do
2. Home design and decoration
3. Children's needs and want
Mine is to finance the Whole house and she maintains it
I make the Rules and she enforce it even on me.
I luv dis...
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Uchesis: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2022
Faber:
i will never get sense in my life!
Chai !!!
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) by Faber(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Uchesis:

I am the most useless human being, I dey chop shit from Tinubu's pampers!!!
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families / Cakes By Marie / Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.