Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? (5136 Views)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by whippersnapper(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please don't date your neighbor it would be the talk of the town when it finally cast
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Streetmovement(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2022
LOVEGINO:
but if she give u, u go taste grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don taste I don tire I'm done tasting the microphone

2 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Stephen2324:
One Disadvantage of dating a neighbor?

angry
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Stephen2324:
One Disadvantage of dating a neighbor?

u dont like free pucccccccci?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Couragejay: 2:01am On Dec 12, 2022
As me wey no cum get neighbor kwanu?
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by IsellSmartTvs: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2022
BigDawsNet:

So sex with your babe is safe? undecided
Not disputing ur statement,but a female neighbor
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned
I fear woman everyday
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by BigDawsNet: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

Not disputing ur statement,but a female neighbor
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned
I fear woman everyday

I fear woman too..
But neighbours here are not noisy like the African type.... as long as you are on same page, all is well

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Truvelisback(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
constant knackiing
Is that a disadvantage? grin
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Truvelisback(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2022
falcon01:

Advantages outweigh the Disadvantage

1. Steady food back to back
2. Steady fucking back to back
3. Food and snacks
4. More food and Drinks
5. Food local and foreign
6. She'll wash clean sweep and arrange your house for you
7. She'll cook for you
8. She'll buy food for you
9. She'll bring you something to eat when she goes out
10. You can easily know if she's cheating
The only Disadvantage is you'll spend money and you have to be an ungrateful greedy Bleep not to spend on a Girl like that. And If she's not with her parent she'll also ways be with you but if she's with her family you are safe.
Gossip is one of the disadvantages.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by udomonday: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Once dated a coworker,we just turned the office into a slaughter house.we were always first to arrive and last to go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! / Pics: How A Black Girl Finished The Whole White Race After Been Racially Abused / Feminists Have Come Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.