Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (11767 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by 3ple9iner: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Okay
Thanks
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Suleiman45(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please don't fall for this man is a scammer and thief I send him money up till now I have not received any information from him
olayiwola4u:
If you've been trying to get a new Google AdSense account all to no avail, you've come to the right thread.

I guaranteed if you follow my guideline in this tutorial you will receive a Dollar Google AdSense account in 3 weeks.

More so, I will show you how to drive traffic to your blog. Mind you, that traffic method will cost you JUST only your TIME.

Kindly let me know below if you are interested in the tutorial before I start by 6pm today.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Porpulace: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Suleiman45:
Please don't fall for this man is a scammer and thief I send him money up till now I have not received any information from him

How much?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Suleiman45:
ml

You sent money to who please?

Please be specific.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Obioramichael:
This is what I received today

@olayiwola

Some of my new protégés complained of this same reason... We discovered Google his checking creation date of new blogs.

So, I advised all my new protégé to update their blogs atleast one per week for the main time pending the time I will tell them to re-submit their blogs for approval.

We are going to continue running all the new blogs to elongate their AGE so as to convince Google AdSense team as so many Nigerians are vying for Google AdSense eversince the news of Top ear-ning Nigeria YouTubers, as announced by Google, was published online.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Some of my new protégés complained of this same reason... We discovered Google his checking creation date of new blogs.

So, I advised all my new protégé to update their blogs atleast one per week for the main time pending the time I will tell them to re-submit their blogs for approval.

We are going to continue running all the new blogs to elongate their AGE so as to convince Google AdSense team as so many Nigerians are vying for Google AdSense eversince the news of Top ear-ning Nigeria YouTubers, as announced by Google, was published online.

Keep Quiet LIAR, you don't know what you're talking. You succeeded deceiving the unsuspecting ignorant ones here.

When you started i already know the end, and i try to counter and warn against it, but some persons who know little or nothing about Google insulted me.

For you to say Google is now using age of domain is blantant lie. Google just approved my 33 days blog this Friday. I applied for Google when the domain is 27 days and got approved after 7days.

You collected money from them and supply them with AI contents and expect them to get Google AdSense approval

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
wasiubello:

Keep Quiet LIAR, you don't know what you're talking. You succeeded deceiving the unsuspecting ignorant ones here.

When you started i already know the end, and i try to counter and warn against it, but some persons who know little or nothing about Google insulted me.

For you to say Google is now using age of domain is blantant lie. Google just approved my 33 days blog this Friday. I applied for Google when the domain is 27 days and got approved after 7days.

You collected money from them and supply them with AI contents and expect them to get Google AdSense approval
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by letitrainnow(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Let's get the ball rolling.
olayiwola4u:
If you've been trying to get a new Google AdSense account all to no avail, you've come to the right thread.

I guaranteed if you follow my guideline in this tutorial you will receive a Dollar Google AdSense account in 3 weeks.

More so, I will show you how to drive traffic to your blog. Mind you, that traffic method will cost you JUST only your TIME.

Kindly let me know below if you are interested in the tutorial before I start by 6pm today.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by StartUpDude: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Lolzzz! What a wow! gringrin

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=wasiubello post=120657912][/quote]

I don't understand what Nigeria has really turned too. First, this person has always been attacking me and reporting to moderators for making not to continue this thread.

Later, another person who calls himself 'Sulaiman...' or whatever said he sent me money with no proof of transfer made.

WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

As soon as I get Google AdSense for those who are working on this thread, I will say goodbye to Nairaland.

This lies, propaganda, intimidation and insult... Is not worth it.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
letitrainnow:
Let's get the ball rolling.

Can you drop the blog url?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please, I need another person that is not running a politics niche to submit his or her blog for approval...only those who have gotten atleast 13-15 articles should do that today.

After submitting your blog for approval, kindly state it here.

Thanks.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Porpulace: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
olayiwola4u:
Please, I need another person that is not running a politics niche to submit his or her blog for approval...only those who have gotten atleast 13-15 articles should do that today.

Thanks.

Please help us check this blog for Adsense. (porpulace com ng)

Response received was LOW VALUE content.

4 months old

36 blog posts mostly targeting low volume keywords

We rank for close to 50 keywords, with 12 in top 5

Traffic close to 1,000 last month.

We've arranged the posts into categories as per an advice we received, and we've reapplied.

A week gone and we're still waiting for response from the review team.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Blueace247(f): 4:18am On Feb 06, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Thanks.

You still didn't check my blog!
Xclusivewritingservices.... Blogger... Com
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2023
Porpulace:

Please help us check this blog for Adsense. (porpulace com ng)

Response received was LOW VALUE content.

4 months old

36 blog posts mostly targeting low volume keywords

We rank for close to 50 keywords, with 12 in top 5

Traffic close to 1,000 last month.

We've arranged the posts into categories as per an advice we received, and we've reapplied.

A week gone and we're still waiting for response from the review team.

Please how did you check your blog to get the response?

Because mine was just not approved without reason ...
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Porpulace: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Obioramichael:

Please how did you check your blog to get the response?

Because mine was just not approved without reason ...

After I received their email, I went to my Adsense dashboard.

Next, I clicked on the Menu. If you do that you will see some options, including "Sites" Click on "Sites" and you will see your the domains you submitted for Adsense. Click on it and it will expand for you to see the details.

I didn't screenshot mine so I can't show it. What I have here is what is showing currently, since they're reviewing my site again.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2023
Porpulace:

Next, I clicked on the Menu. If you do that you will see some options, including "Sites" Click on "Sites" and you will see your the domains you submitted for Adsense. Click on it and it will expand for you to see the details.

I didn't screenshot mine so I can't show it. What I have here is what is showing currently, since they're reviewing my site again.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Porpulace:

This is what I saw when I did what you asked me to do... I would have preferred if they had given the reason for not approving it

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
Blueace247:

You still didn't check my blog!
Xclusivewritingservices.... Blogger... Com
I'm sorry to break this news to you... your blog can NEVER be accepted by Google AdSense team.

1. It has copyrighted contents. I saw more than about 3-4% of other websites contents on your blog. You can take a look at them in the picture below... Google hate plagiarism.

2. There are Ai generated contents on your blog.

3. Completely avoid the practice of encouraging the use of Ai as Google has stated that it is against their policy and its currently spending BIL-LIONS to research this new technology.

4. You don't have an about me page to show authority in your niche.

If you want Google AdSense team to consider you... Work on those four things I mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Porpulace: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2023
olayiwola4u:

I'm sorry to break this news to you... your blog can NEVER be accepted by Google AdSense team.

1. It has copywrited contents. I saw more than about 3-4% of other websites contents on your blog. You can take a look at them in the picture below... Google hate plagiarism.

2. There are Ai generated contents on your blog.

3. Completely avoid the practice of encouraging the use of Ai as Google has stated that it is against their policy and its currently spending BIL-LIONS to research this new technology.

4. You don't have an about me page to show authority in your niche.

If you want Google AdSense team to consider you... Work on those four things I mentioned above.

We're still waiting for you to look at ours

Porpulace com ng
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Obioramichael:

This is what I saw when I did what you asked me to do... I would have preferred if they had given the reason for not approving it

Don't be tempted to re-submit your blog for now. I told you to update it once per week and avoid posts on America politics, at least for now. If possible... delete the posts on American politics when you want to re-submit.

Google is always being careful when it comes to accepting political blogs due to the court saga Google went through with politicians in the past.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Don't be tempted to re-submit your blog for now. I told you to update it once per week and avoid posts on America politics, at least for now. If possible... delete the posts on American politics when you want to re-submit.

Google is always being careful when it comes to accepting political blogs due to the court saga Google went through with politicians in the past.

Ok
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by HappyRabbi: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Please if I create a post on blogger, and I get my pictures from source like unsplash or stock images, must I add photo credit to rhe source in my post
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2023
HappyRabbi:
Please if I create a post on blogger, and I get my pictures from source like unsplash or stock images, must I add photo credit to rhe source in my post

Avoid copyrighted pictures at all cost. There are bil-lions of uncopyrighted pictures in Google... So, why bother to go for copyrighted ones?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
wasiubello:

I knew the guy is a scammer, he is that miss bimbo.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Blueace247(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Macgyver1:

I knew the guy is a scammer, he is that miss bimbo.

Make una leave this guy alone abeg..

You people haven't bring in anything to the table for people who are looking to be financially free..

The person wey wan help.. Wuna dey bash am..

Nawao!
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Blueace247:

Make una leave this guy alone abeg..

You people haven't bring in anything to the table for people who are looking to be financially free..

The person wey wan help.. Wuna dey bash am..

Nawao!

Dey talk wetin you no know, you for pay the 5k for article na. My guy wey pay never see up to 10 articles for a month+ now, every time one story or the other.

Abi you no see say even ppl wey don manage get 15 articles no see approval? Now the new format be say Google d look age of domain.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
HappyRabbi:

This are free images, you don't need to give credit. It'd best to just do a little edit on the image, resize and post.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by felibrain: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
wasiubello:

You got it right. The bolded is what he does but then, you can't blame him much. I blame the lazy people here hoping someone can really write 15k words in any niche for 5000 Naira.
These lazy people want to make money from blogging but don't want to write.

I can bet my life here that no one here using these methods on this thread will get approved. The OP himself knows. He is just fooling them. His exit strategy will be to tell them that bots are no longer letting him to post. I just don't like dubious characters.

4 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by juwoonn(m): 3:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Isn’t it obvious?
They are trying to discourage you from educating people.
1. They feel threatened by competition if more people gets on board and you know Nigerians; they’d violate one or more rules and make google tighten up against us.
2. They are course sellers. Course sellers hate free threads like these.. because it’s releasing the info they’re trying to sell for free.
olayiwola4u:

I don't understand what Nigeria has really turned too. First, this person has always been attacking me and reporting to moderators for making not to continue this thread.

Later, another person who calls himself 'Sulaiman...' or whatever said he sent me money with no proof of transfer made.

WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

As soon as I get Google AdSense for those who are working on this thread, I will say goodbye to Nairaland.

This lies, propaganda, intimidation and insult... Is not worth it.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by klassd(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2023
This Op tell your miss Bimbo to give me my articles, now she's claiming she don't have light and fuel to write article again. Although I have seen all your gimmicks and story telling. You couldn't even complete the so called traffic tutorial, claiming bots and saying you will create a new thread. Everyday lamba! Enjoy your 5k loot.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Suleiman45(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2023
One man that did similar things like your on Nairaland some months ago the man after the explanation he ask me send him some money for my google add up till now I have not heard from him am sorry if is not you
olayiwola4u:
ml

You sent money to who please?

Please be specific.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? / My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days / Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.