Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (11785 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Salesbay:
My blog got rejected for adsense over low value content.
26 articles published with an average of 1000 words per article.
Very frustrating, I don't even know where to start.
I didn't use AI to write it. Out of the 26 articles, about 20 articles are 1,200 words and above, 3 are 750 words and 3 are 1,000 words.
I have a few questions for you.
Is any of your keywords ranking? If yes, how many. This is because if they're not ranking even after 3weeks then they're consider low hence the reason they don't rank.

Like is stated earlier, i started another blog on the 1st of this month and posting everyday. Today more of my articles are on number one page one.

I usually got rank to the top of Google within 24 hours. Maybe, post a template of how to write blog post that rank faster on Google.

If your articles are not ranking or don't start ranking after three days, there are possible low content issue.

I don't even check plagiarisms as most people do, because i usually write quality and not qauntity.

Finally, i checked your website, i find it's not professionally structured
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2023
wasiubello:

Is any of your keywords ranking? If yes, how many. This is because if they're not ranking even after 3weeks then they're consider low hence the reason they don't rank.

Like is stated earlier, i started another blog on the 1st of this month and posting everyday. Today more of my articles are on number one page one.

I usually got rank to the top of Google within 24 hours. Maybe, post a template of how to write blog post that rank faster on Google.

If your articles are not ranking or don't start ranking after three days, there are possible low content issue.

I don't even check plagiarisms as most people do, because i usually write quality and not qauntity.

how do you write blog posts that rank?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Exclusivewriite: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
wasiubello:

Kindly check this if there are little adjustments... Working towards the 15th post
Xclusivewritingservices.... .... com
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Exclusivewriite:

Kindly check this if there are little adjustments... Working towards the 15th post
Xclusivewritingservices.... .... com

You posted articles without properly formatting them. Can you not see the huge spaces in your articles?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Exclusivewriite: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Macgyver1:

You posted articles without properly formatting them. Can you not see the huge spaces in your articles?

Alright.. Will work on it asap..

And aside that anything else

Gracias
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Ewenla202: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
I got Low Content wahala with google adsense yesterday too.
I felt this was as a result of using ai to generate most of my blog posts.
Though I had stopped using ai for writing since I was warned here.
My plan is rewrite all the ai generated posts and update them as well creating new contents without ai.
My blog posts are even longer, some are above 5k words.
I am open to more suggestions from the seniors on this thread.
p.s. my blog is a self-hosted blog.
Thanks @everyone.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Exclusivewriite: 3:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Ewenla202:
I got Low Content wahala with google adsense yesterday too.
I felt this was as a result of using ai to generate most of my blog posts.
Though I had stopped using ai for writing since I was warned here.
My plan is rewrite all the ai generated posts and update them as well creating new contents without ai.
My blog posts are even longer, some are above 5k words.
I am open to more suggestions from the seniors on this thread.
p.s. my blog is a self-hosted blog.
Thanks @everyone.

I wouldn't believe that.. People rank on Google with AI generated post.. Though Google is working to combat them
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Ewenla202: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
@Exclusivewrites: ai generated posts which are not solely depending on search engine traffic may not likely get problem.
That is my thoughts sha.
I may be right or wrong.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Salesbay: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
wasiubello:

Thank for your feedback. Surprisingly most of my post at least up to 12 post are ranking on the first page.
One of my post ranked second on the 1st page a day after posting.
I try to look out for easy keywords and do properly keyword research.

How can I professionally structure my blog? What WP theme would you recommend? Abi is it the designing? What plagiarisms tool would you recommend? Please can I contact you personally?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Porpulace: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2023
olayiwola4u:
I would have finished this TUTORIAL but the Nairaland b.o.t locked me out for three days for mentioning .c.a.s.h

So, before tomorrow morning, I will try to update the tutorial.

Thank you Sir, for the wonderful work you're doing. Just came across this thread today.

Please help us check this blog for Adsense. (porpulace com ng)

Response received was LOW VALUE content.

4 months old

36 blog posts mostly targeting low volume keywords

We rank for close to 50 keywords, with 10 in top 5

Traffic close to 1,000 so far this month.

Also, can we combine the niche we're already in with something related to education?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by thinksmart1(f): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good Day Sir . Thank so much for the wonderful training . I'm so grateful . I really do appreciate you recommending a freelancer who you believe would be of help to newbie bloggers like me . I contacted her on Monday and made payment immediately . She sent just the first Article on Tuesday Evening . Since then no article has been sent . On Thursday , she sent a message saying she just got her system back from her engineer as the system was mitigated by Virus . Since then , no response has been sent to messages I sent . I really don't understand . But I appeal to you , please contact her . What's happening is not right .
olayiwola4u:
There is a freelancer I used for all my protégés. Actually,she charges #3k for 1,000 word article. So, it was a serious negotiation I had with her before she accepted to change her charges for 15 articles for opening Dollar Google AdSense account for my protégés.

She accepted the offer as a way of giving back to the society due to the way I convinced her.

Instead of collecting #3k each for 15 articles= #45k, I made her come down to #5k for 15 articles. That's why my protégés called me KING OF NEGOTIATION, don't mind me I learnt it from Donald Trump Real Estate training sessions.

Mind you, the lady, Mrs Bimbo, will never accept anything less than #3k for 1,000 articles if you need her service after you've gotten your 15 ARTICLES FOR #5.,000 only.

You can reach her on 091.281.60.367. If you don't tell her you are from Olayiwola for 15 article Google AdSense offer, she will charge you #45k in total.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
OP oti lo

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
thinksmart1:
Good Day Sir . Thank so much for the wonderful training . I'm so grateful . I really do appreciate you recommending a freelancer who you believe would be of help to newbie bloggers like me . I contacted her on Monday and made payment immediately . She sent just the first Article on Tuesday Evening . Since then no article has been sent . On Thursday , she sent a message saying she just got her system back from her engineer as the system was mitigated by Virus . Since then , no response has been sent to messages I sent . I really don't understand . But I appeal to you , please contact her . What's happening is not right .

You will continue getting stories and missed deadline from that Bimbo whom I think is the OP.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by thinksmart1(f): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gosh ! I thank God . I haven't started posting . I decided to wait until I get the 15 Articles.
It's well . I guess if you want something done , you've got to do it yourself. I will do just that .
Macgyver1:

You will continue getting stories and missed deadline from that Bimbo whom I think is the OP.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
thinksmart1:
Gosh ! I thank God . I haven't started posting . I decided to wait until I get the 15 Articles.
It's well . I guess if you want something done , you've got to do it yourself. I will do just that .

Yeah, right. It's night time this OP is called out!
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by thinksmart1(f): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Happy Sunday Guys ! OP contacted me and asked that i inform everyone , he intends creating another thread to complete the training as he is being prevented by BOT to post on the previous thread for over a week .
Cheers!

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2023
I don't understand why the "bot" has been preventing me from continuing the thread.

I've made up my mind to open a new thread so as to finish up this tutorial as I've been receiving numerous mails from several followers.

Please, let's be patient.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by minosky: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Okay,how can we know your new thread
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Blueace247(f): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
olayiwola4u:
I don't understand why the "bot" has been preventing me from continuing the thread.

I've made up my mind to open a new thread so as to finish up this tutorial as I've been receiving numerous mails from several followers.

Please, let's be patient.

The moderators are behind this.. This thread scares the sh. T out of them
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Blueace247:

The moderators are behind this.. This thread scares the sh. T out of them

I guessed as much... The bot kept shutting me out for four consecutive times... That is 3 days per ban.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Ewenla202: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
@OP you can create telegram or whatsapp or facebook group.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Blueace247(f): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
olayiwola4u:

I guessed as much... The bot kept shutting me out for four consecutive times... That is 3 days per ban.

Boss kindly check this site for me and help Check if I am on point..

https://xclusivewritingservices atblogspotdotcom com/?m=1
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
I finally got my 15 articles from Bimbo... And have applied for AdSense approval... I'm just being hopeful and positive that it works out!
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Adebaba1(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Obioramichael:
I finally got my 15 articles from Bimbo... And have applied for AdSense approval... I'm just being hopeful and positive that it works out!
are you getting traffic to your blogs
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Goalty01: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2023
It doesn't work that way oo grin
Obioramichael:

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Obioramichael:

Drop your blog address.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Blueace247:

Boss kindly check this site for me and help Check if I am on point..

https://xclusivewritingservices atblogspotdotcom com/?m=1

Okay... I will comment on this tomorrow because of this bot preventing me from replying or posting more than twice a day on my thread.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Adebaba1:

are you getting traffic to your blogs
Not much ... Just few two or 3
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2023

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by 3ple9iner: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Drop your blog address.
Hello, I have a blogger blog but and currently have about 22 topics. I applied for Adsense but for weeks now I haven't been approved.
After reading you posts, I have found some reason why my blog has not been approved but still need you to check it out.
www. fleepz . . com.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
3ple9iner:

Hello, I have a blogger blog but and currently have about 22 topics. I applied for Adsense but for weeks now I haven't been approved.
After reading you posts, I have found some reason why my blog has not been approved but still need you to check it out.
www. fleepz . . com.

Okay
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is what I received today

@olayiwola

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.