Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (11694 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Ewenla202: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2023
@Wasiubello thanks so much.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
I would have finished this TUTORIAL but the Nairaland b.o.t locked me out for three days for mentioning .c.a.s.h

So, before tomorrow morning, I will try to update the tutorial.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
CONTINUATION

I told you earlier that out of the BACKLINKS that we have, the one Google places much value on is CONTEXTUAL BACKLINK.

The question now is how do you get a contextual backlink from websites in your niche?

To do that, first post your article for the day on your blog. Then, link out your keyword to a website you want a link from.

How do i mean exactly?

For instance, if your blog niche is weight loss under the health category, you will write a blog post on weight loss. May be your keyword for the blog post is weight loss pills, as an instance...

You will use the keyword string to search for related websites on Google...the string is...
Weight loss pills + blogs

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
After using that keyword string, you will see hundreds of thousands of blogs in your keyword niche to link out to.

For instance, I saw www.active8me.com

I will copy it and go to my blog post on weight loss pills and link the keyword to that blog.

To do that, go to the section where you can post in your blogger, as i showed you previously in this tutorial. When you get there put in your blog post and look for the keyword you want to link out to...

At the function bar, you will see several functions...move the function bar to the right to look for the red circle linking function below...click it and paste the website link you copied...then applied it.

When you are done, publish it with the orange publishing button I taught us earlier.

Then, visit the website you linked to and go to their contact us page to message the blogger that you love his or her content, most especially the very one you want to link out to, and you've linked your post to it. Make sure you state that you will appreciate if he or she can reciprocate the gesture by linking back to one of your great posts,too. (That is why we call it reciprocal link).

Wait for a week, if you fail to hear from the blogger, remove the link and link it back to another blogger.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
In getting these your CONTEXTUAL BACKLINKS...

1. Don't link the same keyword to different websites (if you want to link another keyword from that same blog post, use the keyword string in google to look for another website).

2. Don't link out to more than 5 websites per blog post for now.

This my tactic will get you hundreds of contextual backlinks, as you post more articles on your blog, which Google loves. Before you know it, you will begin to rank for those keywords and get hundreds of daily Google traffic to your blog.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
As you are running that tactic, you will also GUEST POST.

Pay close attention here...

Guest posting is not a backlinking strategy. In fact, Google hates when you build backlink through guest post.

I will show you what to do so that Google will not derank your blog in their search engine for guest posting.

So, you have to be careful when guest posting. Anytime you want to guest post, first use the string...

your keyword + guest post (internet marketing + guest post or health + guest post).
Or
Your keyword + write for us.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by juwoonn(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanks bro!
Ride on sir!
olayiwola4u:
As you are running that tactic, you will also GUEST POST.

Pay close attention here...

Guest posting is not a backlinking strategy. In fact, Google hates when you build backlink through guest post.

I will show you what to do so that Google will not derank your blog in their search engine for guest posting.

So, you have to be careful when guest posting. Anytime you want to guest post, first use the string...

your keyword + guest post (internet marketing + guest post or health + guest post).
Or
Your keyword + write for us.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
See what I got from AdSense. Please help me out. I clicked sites, as recommended, I didn't see any action to take.

Please Op

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
OfficialP:
See what I got from AdSense. Please help me out. I clicked sites, as recommended, I didn't see any action to take.

Please Op

Just go and add those privacy policy, about us, contact us, disclaimer pages on your site.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Macgyver1:

Just go and add those privacy policy, about us, contact us, disclaimer pages on your site.
Thanks boss. I never knew those things matter. Thanks
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2023
OfficialP:

Please Op

If you've completed your 15 articles before submitting your blog for approval and you get this primary message, you cannot tell what is wrong until you visit your Google AdSense page via www.google.com/AdSense

When you get there, you will see "site," click it and look for the blog url you submitted...on the right hand side of it, click the arrow down to look for the details of what is wrong. Screenshot it and post it here...when i see that, I will tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2023
olayiwola4u:

If you've completed your 15 articles before submitting your blog for approval and you get this primary message, you cannot tell what is wrong until you visit your Google AdSense page via www.google.com/AdSense

When you get there, you will see "site," click it and look for the blog url you submitted...on the right hand side of it, click the arrow down to look for the details of what is wrong. Screenshot it and post it here...when i see that, I will tell you what to do.

This is the screenshot boss. What should I do?

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Macgyver1:

Thanks for that additional info.

Let me add this for the followers of this thread...it is ONLY when you are running a blog on a corporate website that you need all of those pages mentioned above. If your blog is a personal one, all you need is ABOUT US page.

Without about us page, Google won't see you as an authority in your niche.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Exclusivewriite: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Thanks for that additional info.

Let me add this for the followers of this thread...it is ONLY when you are running a blog on a corporate website that you need all of those pages mentioned above. If your blog is a personal one, all you need is ABOUT US page.

Without about us page, Google won't see you as an authority in your niche.

Stalking the thread like seriously

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2023
OfficialP:

This is the screenshot boss. What should I do?

That message you received from Google AdSense team showed you have a page issue concern.

Drop your blog url, let me check it out for the problem so that you can rectify it.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2023
olayiwola4u:

That message you received from Google AdSense team showed you have a page issue concern.

Drop your blog url, let me check it out for the problem so that you can rectify it.

The Trader within. Blog spot. Com

Thanks
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Exclusivewriite:

Stalking the thread like seriously

Nice one
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Pls have you check the blog
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Salesbay: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Hello, this is my blog "petsandanimalstips/net"
I applied for adsense but I am yet to get a feedback from their team.
Help me check it out.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Macgyver1:

Pls how do I add them. The theme am using, I don't know how to edit the pages

My blog

TheTraderWithin. Blog spot. Com
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2023
StartUpDude:

I used that same template on one of my old crypto blogs and there are no ads on it. Rather you will have to do some modification on the layout to get rid of some elements that you do not need. nolosscryptoarbitrage(dot)(dot)com, is the blog I'm talking about.

Pls how did you do the modifications, I can't seem to find it.

I want to remove the polar banner, replace with mine.

Also want to edit the pages and the words, but no way to do that.

Pls guide me
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2023
OfficialP:

Pls how do I add them. The theme am using, I don't know how to edit the pages

My blog

TheTraderWithin. Blog spot. Com

Go to layout in blogger dashboard, then add pages. First you must have created the pages in pages tab.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2023
OfficialP:

Pls how did you do the modifications, I can't seem to find it.

I want to remove the polar banner, replace with mine.

Also want to edit the pages and the words, but no way to do that.

Pls guide me

That polar theme is not very responsive o, too much tweaking
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by klassd(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Nice one

Same issue. LovePetsArena

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Macgyver1:

That polar theme is not very responsive o, too much tweaking

Which one will you suggest. I added that about page, but it's not a clickable
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
OfficialP:

Which one will you suggest. I added that about page, but it's not a clickable

You didn't add it well.it should look like this.

https://vineybhatia.com/fix-google-adsense-valuable-inventory-under-construction-error/

This link will be helpful.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Salesbay: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2023
My blog got rejected for adsense over low value content.
26 articles published with an average of 1000 words per article.
Very frustrating, I don't even know where to start.
I didn't use AI to write it. Out of the 26 articles, about 20 articles are 1,200 words and above, 3 are 750 words and 3 are 1,000 words.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2023
Salesbay:
My blog got rejected for adsense over low value content.
26 articles published with an average of 1000 words per article.
Very frustrating, I don't even know where to start.

Drop the link to the blog let's see
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Salesbay: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2023
Obioramichael:

Drop the link to the blog let's see
Petsandanimalstips/net

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma / Pictures From International Women's Day Conference by Access and Diamond Bank / DOSCOs’ Takeover, CBN Interventions Averted Banks’ Collapse – Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.