Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. (2184 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by ccjoe: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Some lady came over to my place to sleep over last month. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of November.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry whom i am truly in love with.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her making me to cheat on my girl. I even confronted her immediately to apologize for making me cheat on my girl and she outrightly refused(imagine). That moment I realized she was the cocky type.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. As a matter of fact, She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. She's not my type, she's indecent and a cheat. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this situation?

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Savedday: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Stay away from 9ja girls, you won't hear. The only thing they bring to your life is problem and nothing else. Even the one you're dating, they are all the same.

They are the most useless thing that can ever happen to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Congratulations!

You will be the latest dad in 9 months time!

She is a cheat, you are not proud of her, and she is not your type, but YOU FVCKED HER?

Hello!

Register her for antenatal and make sure she eats well and take fruits regularly

Also start window shoppikg so you have an idea about how much to budget for delivery.

Congrats! I have a feeling it’s going to be a boy!

Papa Aboy!

19 Likes

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by ccjoe: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Congratulations!

She is a cheat, you are not proud of her, and she is not your type, but YOU FVCKED HER?

Hello!

Register her for antenatal and make sure she eats well and take fruits regularly

Also start window shoppikg so you have an idea about how much to budget for delivery.

Papa Aboy!
I don't want to have anything to do with her. She's proud and a fornicator. That I can't stand.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:
I don't want to have anything to do with her. She's proud and a fornicator. That I don't like.

Are you planning to kill the unborn child? It has happened. Be a man and take responsibility.

God has a special way of redirecting us. Have faith!

Don’t ever think of killing the child! Your son is enroute Earth!
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by spencekat(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Congratulations!

Hello!

Papa Aboy!
Na so.No be by mouth o.

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by MufasaLion: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

Some lady came over to my place to sleep over last month. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of November.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry whom i am truly in love with.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her making me to cheat on my girl. I even confronted her immediately to apologize for making me cheat on my girl and she outrightly refused(imagine). That moment I realized she was the cocky type.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. As a matter of fact, She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. She's not my type, she's indecent and a cheat. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this situation?

You're a very stupid boy. You had sex with an indecent, cheat and not your type of girl and you think you're different?

You seeded such lady without using a condom and you think you're different?

You weren't forced nor obligated to have sex with her! Stop being stupid! You lack dignity and self esteem.

You don't deserve the acclaimed girl you said you wanna marry.

Incoming daddy. Welldone, boy.

7 Likes

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by RedCentaur(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

You are contradicting yourself, dude.

File for rape if you think you were used and leave us alone!

4 Likes

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by narite: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

You said she is a whorè....if this is true. How are you sure the pregnancy belongs to you?

3 Likes

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by MufasaLion: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
narite:

You said she is a whorè....if this is true. How are you sure the pregnancy belongs to you?

Did he sleep with her or not? Yes!

So, he's a potentially responsible also.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by MufasaLion: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
spencekat:
Na so.No be by mouth o.

Didn't he know before he was busy ravaging her?
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by aisha1314(f): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

First you said things went down and you couldn't help it then you said she forced herself on you. Just admit that you gave in to a moment of weakness and cheated on your girlfriend instead of making excuses.
As for her pregnancy there's nothing you can do except take responsibility and become a father. If she's not your type and you already have a girl you want to marry then you shouldn't have had sex with her.
I'm sure your girlfriend will probably break up with you when she finds out another woman is pregnant for you but you deserve it for not being able to control yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
You have a girl you want to marry and you are raw digging another girl?

I pity the so called girl you want to married.

Congratulations on advance on the baby though.

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by JustPowerApps(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
You legit walked into trap. You allowed a girl you are not dating into your home overnight. You even have a girlfriend you claimed to love while you were busy bleeping another girl. Truly, animals dey in human form.

You got what you bargained for incoming Daddy cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Samfloxin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pure fiction

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Chris2863(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Op, by the time you are done with your jargons, go and ask her people for marriage list. Yen yen yen, she forced herself on you grin grin. See excuse

Grow up dude
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by zed7: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Little boy tales.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by johnabumere: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Stupid boy u no get condom for house

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Iyke48: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:
I don't want to have anything to do with her. She's proud and a fornicator. That I can't stand.
and you are a what? Fuckynatorcheesy

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by faceLAGOS: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by ceeceeuwa: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

Welcome to reality were people are more scared of pregnancy than STDS

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by ceeceeuwa: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

2 Likes

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Nicepoker(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
You plug your tool inside a Nigerian girl raw? You get mind o.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
I remember some months ago a prodigal friend of mine grin was faced with this situation. Dude sent a message on whatsapp informing me that a lady claims to be pregnant for him. Omoh í shock because this guy is in a very serious relationship. If not for some things that happened, i for best am this year at his wedding ceremony, yes his relationship was that serious.

So i calm him down and demanded details, so dude and chick were in action, chick said she wasn't feeling him he should remove CD, dude in his mumu state removed it and went raw. Lol some months later she claims shes pregnant. As funny as the story sounded to me, like i really laughed hard i couldn't help but feel sad for his serious babe. That lady has been with him through it all. I sha told him to sort it out and his babe must not find out. He settled the pregnant babe and that was it.

Last month in one of our bants i asked him for update on his preggy babe. Turns out babe was seeing another guy at that time so she told the guy he is responsible. Luckily for her, he accepted responsibility. cheesy cheesy. My friend and i are waiting for the baby to be born. If that baby resemble my friend lol Kasala go burst o. Him talk say he go collect him pikin. Chai! Men! Serious girlfriend ti wogbo grin

Honestly dating Nigerian men is wahala!
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Keep on fornicating. Sin never profits a man, it only bring woes.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Juleeee: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

She's is a fornicator... I'm sorry what are you? You think you're better than her because you have a penis?

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Holybaddo: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

This is why I have a policy no nylon no sexx

If I na want to go without my cap then she have to be very beautiful,sure she's safe to eat and I will be proud of in case of in case

Me hate rubbish
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Gofwane(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
You people will just drink your ogogoro and come to nairaland to start disturbing us with your cock n bull stories.
Abeg, comot body before I put am for your body wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by advanceDNA: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:

Relax.....if she's indecent and a cheat lile u said...chances are high somebody else owns the baby.... tell her u want her to go for scan...
I bet the baby will be over 8 weeks ....

1 Like

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by ccjoe: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Relax.....if she's indecent and a cheat lile u said...chances are high somebody else owns the baby.... tell her u want her to go for scan...
I bet the baby will be over 8 weeks ....
same thoughts here pal.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Streetmovement(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You sound foolish, ever heard of a condom? How you go knack babe wey you no dey proud of to show the world...Omo you lack standard and wisdom.

Tueh...

I've never and will never have sex with a girl that's not up to my standards even if na olsoho just Incase something like this pops up cuz as I dey I'm not ready to kill an unborn child cuz of my mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? / Fake Cry / My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.