Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,679 members, 7,844,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. (2187 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Why You Shouldn't Love Too Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by atilla(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe u bettee make sure youband her talk and cone up with a decision soon

The way you are talking you are shifting blame. Take control now and get involved before she has a baby and ur still blaming her 5 years down.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Looter100: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Savedday:
Stay away from 9ja girls, you won't hear. The only thing they bring to your life is problem and nothing else. Even the one you're dating, they are all the same.

They are the most useless thing that can ever happen to you.
you be gem
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Looter100: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Runaway from Nigerian female entanglement,i fit say make you run enter Ghana for some time
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by meobizy(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Happy Father’s Day in advance. I no dey chuke mouth for baby mama/baby daddy and husband plus wife matter.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by wisdomkid: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should have had this discussion with your d!ck.... Man to man, before going down that road. Now, you're insulting the lady because she gave you her body, and refused to ab0rt your first born?
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by extol1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Rokiatu45:
You have a girl you want to marry and you are raw digging another girl?

I pity the so called girl you want to married.

Congratulations on advance on the baby though.
thd matter tie md ooo. The guy is a yeyeous dude.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by falcon01: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You sound foolish, ever heard of a condom? How you go knack babe wey you no dey proud of to show the world...Omo you lack standard and wisdom.

Tueh...

I've never and will never have sex with a girl that's not up to my standards even if na olsoho just Incase something like this pops up cuz as I dey I'm not ready to kill an unborn child cuz of my mistake.

This right here, this is it. Have sex with a girl that even if a mistake happens and your parents see her, they'll advice you not to abort the pregnancy grin Your father will be like "damn son you sabi choose"
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by Streetmovement(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2022
falcon01:
This right here, this is it. Have sex with a girl that even if a mistake happens and your parents see her, they'll advice you not to abort the pregnancy grin Your father will be like "damn son you sabi choose"

Wotoporiously cool speaking

How you go dey knack banny wey you no get any likeness for, I swear on my mama I never Bleep a bitch I don't have love or likeness for, she got be presentable to taste Incase of situations like this, That's the real deal bro.
Re: Help, Some Girl I Shouldn't Love Claims Pregnant For Me And Now This Happening.. by detectivejones: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
ccjoe:
I don't want to have anything to do with her. She's proud and a fornicator. That I can't stand.
lol. She's a fornicator and what are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate This Xtrabyte (MTN) / It Is Okay If You're Short As A Man, But At Least Have Money � / I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.