Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women (1244 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women by Rubyjade: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Dear men if you want to live long and happy please stay away from this 5 types of women

The wrong woman can destroy you, she can make your life a miserable one. Samson thought Delilah was a blessing to him only for him to be destroyed by her.

This is the real sign for all men that not all the beautiful girl you meet are their to help you some are there to destroy your life.

The fact that if God want to bless you he sent someone into your life and that’s how Satan use to work too.

To destroy Samson in the bible, it took only Delilah, not hundreds of soldiers, but only one woman. Women are more powerful than some weapons you know.

Please don’t marry this 5 types of women

1. A liar: No matter how you correct a woman that use to lie she can never change,a liar can destroy your life and the life of your children if you are not careful,she can mislead you.

2. Stay away from woman who is not spiritually mature: Please if you want to marry don’t marry a woman that can not pray, don’t marry a woman that can not follow you to church, don’t marry a woman that cannot fast, please if you marry this type of woman it will affect your martial life and your spiritual life.

3. Don’t marry a woman who lack emotional mature: Don’t marry a woman that lack control,a woman that is always bore,she can contribute to a very important discussion, my brother stay away from this types of women.

4. Stay away from a woman that is not financially mature: Don’t marry a dependent woman, don’t marry a woman that can not work,a woman that always depends on man before she can buy anything please don’t marry this type of woman,find a woman that is doing something to survive, don’t marry lazy woman.

5. Stay away from a nagging woman: Everyone have his/her weakness but too much of a thing is not good, please any woman that nag because of small thing, please don’t marry her this can lead to domestic violence. Please be careful.

Marriage is a long term contract and is an institution that you can graduated from, you need to be prayerfully before you choose a life partner.

God will bless you.

What is your opinion about this? drop your comment.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women by PoliteActivist: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Rubyjade:

You try. I have a feeling you wrote it yourself instead of copy and paste!
Re: Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women by God1000(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Great advise, though we all have flaws but we should not ignore some red flags
Re: Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women by Olawalelotito(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Hmmm cheesy
Re: Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women by Nicepoker(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Nigerian girls are surrounded by 3 or 4 of those points above. Dating a Nigerian girl is like a catch 22 situation. Getting married to one is like you are willing to witness your own funeral. grin

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women by Rubyjade: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
shocked
PoliteActivist:

You try. I have a feeling you wrote it yourself instead of copy and paste!

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women by Anijay1212(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
kiss

Very valid points.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women by faceLAGOS: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Rubyjade:
Dear men if you want to live long and happy please stay away from this 5 types of women

The wrong woman can destroy you, she can make your life a miserable one. Samson thought Delilah was a blessing to him only for him to be destroyed by her.

This is the real sign for all men that not all the beautiful girl you meet are their to help you some are there to destroy your life.

The fact that if God want to bless you he sent someone into your life and that’s how Satan use to work too.

To destroy Samson in the bible, it took only Delilah, not hundreds of soldiers, but only one woman. Women are more powerful than some weapons you know.

Please don’t marry this 5 types of women

1. A liar: No matter how you correct a woman that use to lie she can never change,a liar can destroy your life and the life of your children if you are not careful,she can mislead you.

2. Stay away from woman who is not spiritually mature: Please if you want to marry don’t marry a woman that can not pray, don’t marry a woman that can not follow you to church, don’t marry a woman that cannot fast, please if you marry this type of woman it will affect your martial life and your spiritual life.

3. Don’t marry a woman who lack emotional mature: Don’t marry a woman that lack control,a woman that is always bore,she can contribute to a very important discussion, my brother stay away from this types of women.

4. Stay away from a woman that is not financially mature: Don’t marry a dependent woman, don’t marry a woman that can not work,a woman that always depends on man before she can buy anything please don’t marry this type of woman,find a woman that is doing something to survive, don’t marry lazy woman.

5. Stay away from a nagging woman: Everyone have his/her weakness but too much of a thing is not good, please any woman that nag because of small thing, please don’t marry her this can lead to domestic violence. Please be careful.

Marriage is a long term contract and is an institution that you can graduated from, you need to be prayerfully before you choose a life partner.

God will bless you.

Sorry, I don’t want to get married or cohabit with a woman.

That gender can be very irritating.

I can opt for coparenting, though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do, My Game Is Poor / The Trend Most Ladies Are Following / [STORY] One Night Of Raw Sex – [episode 1 – 7]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.