Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Trend Most Ladies Are Following - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trend Most Ladies Are Following (1251 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trend Most Ladies Are Following by captaininiobong(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hy everyone happy new week!

I am not a hater of ladies or women because I have a sister and mother. I decided to write about the trend I see most ladies are following now.

I went to a pos last week to withdraw and I met a girl seductively dressed with an elderly man estimating tinubu's age. Like the man came to send money to this lady to pay for a short time and when he had done it, he told the lady they should go home, she was insisting that she hasn't seen alert.

I understood the girl cannot be his daughter and he allows her dress like that, she even mentioned it without been scared or something that she would treat the man well. That was when i knew she wasnt his daughter but a prostitute.

The man was saying if she hasn't seen the 5k alert? If they should go home he has something doing somewhere else.. A young girl in her 28, using her body to sleep with men at that age.

The trend am beginning to see in ladies is that is like most of them are making themselves available to be possesed, like you can see on the rise most of them are beginning to have some kind of attitude that it doesn't make any sense, they are into cheating to get money by all means, bad character, even married women and so on.

A girl bursted the wind screen of her guy because she told him not to follow another lady when she came to realize the other lady was her guy cousin the felt bad as a result of her action but at first the guy was telling her to calm down. The same guy went to spend on fixing the car because it seems he was the one financing the relationship.

I was shocked when i began to see my little sister exhibiting some strange character, if not that i stood up, it would have been a hell. Either she would have carried unwanted baby to live with us but i swear at the begining i started noticing this in her, i became to act like lion. At her slightest mistake i will stone her with anything i see. That was when she started having sense small small.

If this continues, the number of single women will be on the rise, they will only have their fellow girls who can give them advice and to cure sexual urge those that can't masturbate will have same sex partner to satisfy their urge.

It's most likely that churches also may want to cover their shame and accept polygamy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trend Most Ladies Are Following by VeryWickedSimp: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
captaininiobong:

I was shocked when i began to see my little sister exhibiting some strange character, if not that i stood up, it would have been a hell. Either she would have carried unwanted baby to live with us but i swear at the begining i started noticing this in her, i became to act like lion. At her slightest mistake i will stone her with anything i see. That was when she started having sense small small.

Wow. I'm proud of your younger sis. Please give me her number let me commend her personally for good behaviour.

Re: The Trend Most Ladies Are Following by captaininiobong(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Wow. I'm proud of your younger sis. Please give me her number let me commend her personally for good behaviour.

Price is 1 eth
Re: The Trend Most Ladies Are Following by ukaface(f): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

@captaininiobong you see this kinda mindset exhibited by this guy and you think men ain’t one of the causes of this gruesome trend
Re: The Trend Most Ladies Are Following by Fahvvy: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
OP sir...
The illustration you gave about a girl breaking the windscreen of her boyfriend is just a video for clout grin ...

Secondly...
This act you call a "trend" is nothing new undecided...
Lots of females have been selling their bodies to the highest bidder since time immemorial undecided....

It's no news that most females want a good life but aren't willing to work for it, so they never hesitate to take the easy way out and the easy way out in this case is nothing but prostitution undecided...

Those fellows don't mind sleeping with their grand father's mate for some money, how pathetic! undecided...

As for your little sister...
Whilst it's a good thing that you're showing concern towards instilling morals in her, being violent may have the opposite effect so I suggest you change your approach undecided...

(1) (Reply)

50 Billion Target Or The Love Of Her Life? Pretty Female Banker Makes Her Choice / My Daily Sexual Romp Tales / 6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.