Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" (5506 Views)

Am I An Evening Newspaper? / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband / 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chee59:

To pray not to be as unfortunate as your mom to have a son as you, for sure.

aswear.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
toujurs:
You are really a bitter human, very bitter. Your mental health is messed up.

To even think you are a lady, and typing all this nonsense, tells you have no value in you. No grace just darkness and weakness. You better go for deliverance and seek light.

Because the bitterness in you, hmmm.
Take, babe

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Haymus007(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by 30naira: 1:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:
Evening Newspaper.
You married early morning newspaper.
Why are there bags under her eyes?
Why are her hands so veiny? Her skin so ashen?
When was the last time you treated your morning newspaper wife like your girlfriend?
Last time you bought her a dress?
Last time you really complimented her looks, her body without requesting sex?
Why is she 25 and looks like my aunty?
You bash women for bringing nothing to the table
Bash older women for being unmarried.
What of the early morning newspaper God blessed you with?
You have turned her into a midnight newspaper.

Lol it seems you have a thing against poor families. There are also a lot of happily married women. My wife is 23 years old, she has everything money can buy. I know lots of happily married and financially settled young women. Of course there are the poor ones you are also describing and bashing.

You sound very pained, but the truth is, the older a woman gets, the less desirable she becomes. Her options begin to shrink as far as the dating market goes. It's the same for a man who is broke. That's why you described some men as 'incels' . Men are not offended by the description, the situation is fixable. Work hard, earn some money and you will definitely find a woman. But for a typical evening newspaper, she cannot turn back the hands of time. Everyday that passes increases her age and decreases her desirability. Those eggs � are getting scanty by the day. Menopause is fast approaching. The only thing you can realistically do is to lower your standard and settle, or die alone.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 2:08am On Dec 15, 2022
30naira:

Lol it seems you have a thing against poor families. There are also a lot of happily married women. My wife is 23 years old, she has everything money can buy. I know lots of happily married and financially settled young women. Of course there are the poor ones you are also describing and bashing.

You sound very pained, but the truth is, the older a woman gets, the less desirable she becomes. Her options begin to shrink as far as the dating market goes. It's the same for a man who is broke. That's why you described some men as 'incels' . Men are not offended by the description, the situation is fixable. Work hard, earn some money and you will definitely find a woman. But for a typical evening newspaper, she cannot turn back the hands of time. Everyday that passes increases her age and decreases her desirability. Those eggs � are getting scanty by the day. Menopause is fast approaching. The only thing you can realistically do is to lower your standard and settle, or die alone.
Use this when you're done wailing

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Lee99: 2:57am On Dec 15, 2022
The only thing I'm gonna say OP is that you can't cheat nature, you can't spend your 20s hopping from dick to dick, clubbing, smoking shisha, doing drugs and chilling with the big boys and then no man takes you serious at that stage of course they just wanna fvck you and won't wife you, but 30s hits like a fast moving train and then reality sets in, you now want a good man that can accept you for all your flaws, there's no problem with that, the only problem is that most men want a young woman as a wife not someone as old as they are, ideally a man starts thinking of marriage in his 30s cos he should be settled both financially and emotionally and whatever you have, he won't wanna wife a woman who's past her prime of course. What I'm trying to say is being an evening newspaper is a biological effect and you can't fight it, just hope and pray you get a good man who can love you regardless of anything.

2 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Creativity22: 4:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

To pray not to be as unfortunate as your mom to have a son as you, for sure.
And God keeps giving you what you deserve. Dissapointment year after year. You will still visit shiloh 2024, but the outcome will not be different
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 4:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Creativity22:

And God keeps giving you what you deserve. Dissapointment year after year. You will still visit shiloh 2024, but the outcome will not be different

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by meobizy(f): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Una don chop belleful.
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by juniorboma: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

I see my married mates, I pity them. I see younger married ladies, I pity them.
Look at their eyes and hands.
The same men who tell unmarried women that they're "evening newspapers" can't even manage the morning newspaper they have.
These women look extremely tired.
They look like they'd give a hand and a leg to be away from their husbands and children for a day. They look miserable.
Only very very few that look like they married someone who knows how to be a husband.
Y'all cry on this forum that men gain nothing from marriage.
Go out into your neighbourhood and see women backing babies under the hot sun selling kunu, pure water and other things . These women are morning newspapers. Some married before they turn 20. Yet myself who's single and evening newspaper look fresher than them by a whole mile.

I liked your comment then went to check your profile.

You ugly ooh...where is the fresh here ?
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
juniorboma:

I liked your comment then went to check your profile.

You ugly ooh...where is the fresh here ?
Just like your mom my dear.
Donate your tears here.

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by juniorboma: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

Just like your mom my dear.
Donate your tears here.

You be like amoeba
Shapeless ugly girl..
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
juniorboma:

You be like amoeba
Shapeless ugly girl..
E pain am.

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by juniorboma: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

E pain am.

No nyash, no Brest...

You be like pole
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2022
juniorboma:

No nyash, no Brest...

You be like pole
Post your mama picture, make we compare grin
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by juniorboma: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Chee59:

Post your mama picture, make we compare grin

When my mama dey your age ...
She make sense..

See as you be like 60 year old woman (granny)
Lmao
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2022
juniorboma:

When my mama dey your age ...
She make sense..

See as you be like 60 year old woman (granny)
Lmao
May your tears never cease to flow ontop my matter.

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Haljardon(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chee59:

I see my married mates, I pity them. I see younger married ladies, I pity them.
Look at their eyes and hands.
The same men who tell unmarried women that they're "evening newspapers" can't even manage the morning newspaper they have.
These women look extremely tired.
They look like they'd give a hand and a leg to be away from their husbands and children for a day. They look miserable.
Only very very few that look like they married someone who knows how to be a husband.
Y'all cry on this forum that men gain nothing from marriage.
Go out into your neighbourhood and see women backing babies under the hot sun selling kunu, pure water and other things . These women are morning newspapers. Some married before they turn 20. Yet myself who's single and evening newspaper look fresher than them by a whole mile.

Evening Newspaper, is Just another Word For An Old Hooker / Slut (Since they Couldn't Marry any man During Their Glory Days )

A Lady with No Such Past is Different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? / Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating? / Check Out, Can This Two Make A Good Couple(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.