Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (28883 Views)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Which Is More Economical For A Large Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Ezlynn: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Frozen Chicken is more economical. But in the meantime, a Worthy device to keep your devices connected this festive season is the oraimo powerbox 400

1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Chirowman(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay just dey collect wotowoto , sorry Sha for expressing what's on your mind. The street is red now , on a very good day live chicken is better but I usually see myself buying frozen chicken. But whoever eats egg has eaten a whole chicken. Abeg make una pity jennyclay sha , it's Women kind of joke

2 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Karnice600: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Egg is most economical.
Lol. Abi na.
Person wey eat egg dey only eat fowl in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by DeJoeee(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
RIP in advance for the man that will call this one his wife

Jennyclay:
stingy broke men everywhere! You can't afford to buy common fish not to talk of chicken to celebrate Christmas. How is egg economical? Just say you don't have money. Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by alloy123: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
why men instead of broke women everywhere waiting and wanting to eat chicken grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jennyclay:
stingy broke men everywhere! You can't afford to buy common fish not to talk of chicken to celebrate Christmas. How is egg economical? Just say you don't have money. Shior!
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Hpesoj: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

But what's wrong with being broke/poor and trying to live within one's means?

At some point in your life you must have also been broke. We all passed through this stage. I don't see reason why this should attract insult.

4 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by principalgee: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Live chicken 100% better
Point and kill is the real food for healthy living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by buzmanjohn(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why can't you leave problem for who get am. Must you talk?
Jennyclay:

2 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Naturalgbola(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
take prick out of your life, you will be useless. Dirty looking call girl.
Jennyclay:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by ponishah: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes, I don't have money. Can I rest now?
You cant rest now, because you chose to be a clown when interesting discussions are held.
And na people like una dey criticize rulers pass, everything no be avenue to display your childishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Mrhonesty: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Any visitor that refused egg should go and kill cow in his house

Raregem9000:
Haha. Person no fit serve visitors egg na wink
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Chetas81(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
NA only Nigeria citizens celebrate gbésé

1 Like

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by ponishah: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

Then help him now you that have money to buy chicken for christmas. he is giving opinion on what he can afford and what he thinks is economical . you ladies like wahala .

What stupid opinion?
frozen or life chicken, then he said egg, your brain dey work at all?
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by themanderon: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Is anybody still eating frozen chicken in this age and time? Do you know what chemical was used in preserving it? Do you know how long it has been preserved considering the epileptic power supply in Nigeria? Anyone mindful of his health will stay away from that thing called frozen chicken. Live chicken is preferable but a little pricier.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Olaolex: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
na everybody dey stingy for your useless patched fufu you dey call brain

2 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Odumoye(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=119093594]stingy broke men everywhere! You can't afford to buy common fish not to talk of chicken to celebrate Christmas. How is egg economical? Just say you don't have money. Shior!

That's what he can afford na... moreover, we all know the economic situation of the country at the moment....me, na 500# SUYA I go buy take drink garri to celebrate my own xmas

2 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by kay29000(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
live chicken of course, 1kilo of Chicken 3000, you go still see live chicken for 6-7k in a remote area

How much is bug broiler these days in the city?
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Odumoye(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olaolex:
na everybody dey stingy for your useless patched fufu you dey call brain
buzmanjohn:
Why can't you leave problem for who get am. Must you talk?
Lonno oooo
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
ponishah:

What stupid opinion?
frozen or life chicken, then he said egg, your brain dey work at all?
Respect other peoples opinion .

1 Like

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by kay29000(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jozibrainz99:

Always sounding like a broke girl...

Real classic big girls will see this kind of post and pass by.
U go really resemble nkwobi ooo

Exactly!
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by kay29000(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dshocker:
The best agric fowl you can get is old layers.

Just like my father, i don't eat frozen meat, apart from fish.

How much is old layers going for these days?
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by VeryWickedGoat: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
you will not rest.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by kay29000(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
DarkPheonix:
As a breeder, live chicken is more economical especially broiler. But this period to get a standard not bloated broiler you will need to have at least 13k.

Whoa! 13k for Broiler? Damn!
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by treatise: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:
Frozen is more economical.

Live chicken does not come cheap. They are only tastier and healthier. They are not in any way cheap or plenty. Except you buy a very big one or buy two or more.

There are places where they sell live chicken in small portions. I was surprised the first time I saw it.
Are the frozen chickens foreign or local?
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Frozen is the best my guy. You see that live chicken, nothing dey there after you don comot the intestines.

Frozen chicken has no bone marrow and oil, so what makes it better than fresh chicken, m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by DarkPheonix: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
kay29000:

Whoa! 13k for Broiler? Damn!

Yes, feeds are quite expensive now as with everything, the few birds I have now are going for nothing less than 15k. Frozen chickens are usually birds trained under 2 months and their growth is aided with drugs personally I don't consider them healthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by oneMalik: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why ?

Is the visitor paying you ?

Na wah o .

Raregem9000:
Haha. Person no fit serve visitors egg na wink
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by omonnakoda: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
themanderon:
Is anybody still eating frozen chicken in this age and time? Do you know what chemical was used in preserving it? Do you know how long it has been preserved considering the epileptic power supply in Nigeria? Anyone mindful of his health will stay away from that thing called frozen chicken. Live chicken is preferable but a little pricier.
Do you know what chemical is fed to the live chicken?
When you see the size of some chickens these days it is like a small turkey

2 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by staga: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Is he your husband? Why are you concerned if he has money or not? Does your own father have money?
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Dshocker(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
kay29000:

How much is old layers going for these days?

Somewhere around 3k-6k depending on where you are buying from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by staga: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
DarkPheonix:

Yes, feeds are quite expensive now as with everything, the few birds I have now are going for nothing less than 15k. Frozen chickens are usually birds trained under 2 months and their growth is aided with drugs personally I don't consider them healthy.

Not any more. All drugs given to them are withdrawn a week before hand. Also, the use of sub-clinical doses of antibiotics to boost growth is banned in many countries, including Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Frozen is the best my guy. You see that live chicken, nothing dey there after you don comot the intestines.
This comment be sounding like the beer is bitter people, lets manage Coca-Cola grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / See Wine I Bought For ₦5000 In Abuja / Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.