Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (28885 Views)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Which Is More Economical For A Large Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Yankee101: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ask healthy

Live chicken

You know the source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Chris2chris: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Live chicken is the best. It is tasty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Darkmode64: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't play with broke people, biko.
The way you silly girls use the word "broke". Is your father a millionaire? Or one of your brother's got mansion somewhere in banana island? Do you know what it means to be broke angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by edoairways: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
mrnweke103:
Live chicken � is healthy, forget about the cost, Frozen is just a packaged something from nowhere government should band it
So the ones you eat at parties is live chicken �

2 Likes

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Starhearts: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes, I don't have money. Can I rest now?

Send ur account details make l bless u with 1k
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Starhearts: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
stingy broke men everywhere! You can't afford to buy common fish not to talk of chicken to celebrate Christmas. How is egg economical? Just say you don't have money. Shior!

U re very naughty girl
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Nonywendy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Raregem9000:
Haha. Person no fit serve visitors egg na wink
so egg cannot be served to visitors or what?
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Nonywendy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
stingy broke men everywhere! You can't afford to buy common fish not to talk of chicken to celebrate Christmas. How is egg economical? Just say you don't have money. Shior!
Rich female I hail thee. Hope u r not among billing their bfs this period as if it's their birthday we are about celebrating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Nonywendy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
this one dey find significance like candidlady
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Nonywendy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Frozen is the best my guy. You see that live chicken, nothing dey there after you don comot the intestines.
so the frozen chicken dey get the intestine? Buy live chicken cos it's more economical and healthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Zonefree(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Someone just asked a question... you could have just ignored instead of using derogatory words.

Broke people are usually the first to show off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by kay29000(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
DarkPheonix:

Yes, feeds are quite expensive now as with everything, the few birds I have now are going for nothing less than 15k. Frozen chickens are usually birds trained under 2 months and their growth is aided with drugs personally I don't consider them healthy.

Okay. Thanks for the breakdown. By the way, what's the average weight of your birds... How many kg do they weigh?
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Frozen is more economical

But if I'll advise, go for Live chicken... If possible, go for the spent layers (those brown chicken wey them dey sell). They're way cheaper and you might have the advantage of some of them laying eggs for you before the day you are to kill them. I once got two for Xmas and they were laying eggs me and my sister decided to shift their death date so we could get as much eggs as possible before finally killing them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by kay29000(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dshocker:

Somewhere around 3k-6k depending on where you are buying from.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by mariahAngel(f): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Munzy14:

This comment be sounding like the beer is bitter people, lets manage Coca-Cola grin grin

It's kinda true though.
Although, they taste way better.
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
kay29000:

How much is bug broiler these days in the city?
Between 12k -15k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by kay29000(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Between 12k -15k

Wow. Thanks.
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's kinda true though.
Although, they taste way better.

M gide gi eeeh cheesy

If you are conversant with live chicken, you won't allow your live chicken to enter freezer after processing..

The only time I had enough of frozen was when I was in school.

Live chicken is best except say it is season so e go cost..on off season, live is more Economical.

5k live chicken, if I process and freeze am, I can sell it more than 8k in parts.
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by favour32(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Go for live chicken...e get why!
Nor ever near frozen chicken even if na free!
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by everythinggirly(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Live chicken comes with stress, you will wash and clean, and it's also more healthier and tastier but that frozen chicken is like a fast food, it's easily prepared, on the other hand, it might have stayed for a very long time in the freezer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Munzy14:

M gide gi eeeh cheesy

If you are conversant with live chicken, you won't allow your live chicken to enter freezer after processing..

The only time I had enough of frozen was when I was in school.

Live chicken is best except say it is season so e go cost..on off season, live is more Economical.

5k live chicken, if I process and freeze am, I can sell it more than 8k in parts.

tongue

My brother gara na amaraku i zu live chicken, ha gwa ya otu N14k, then he bought goat part instead.

1 Like

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by amodujames(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Egg is most economical.
Rich kid grin
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by DarkPheonix: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
staga:

Not any more. All drugs given to them are withdrawn a week before hand. Also, the use of sub-clinical doses of antibiotics to boost growth is banned in many countries, including Nigeria.
That is good, but I still believe these drugs are still in circulation and still being used.
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Munzy14(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

tongue

My brother gara na amaraku i zu live chicken, ha gwa ya otu N14k, then he bought goat part instead.
Hahahahahahahaha That was outrageous...Still yet it is probably people who used New hope feed to raise their birds..A 25kg bag of it sold 13500 against 10400.this time around..

But still yet, some people are greedy
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by deavicky(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
na wa oh just his simple opinion. You just decide to wash him as if u have a work that u do to make money.
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Okortor: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lol , madt babe, u still don't want him to rest ABI?
Jennyclay:
you will not rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Emdebby2: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Egg is most economical.
Funny...lol
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Googledotcom: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Be humble
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by mariahAngel(f): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Hahahahahahahaha That was outrageous...Still yet it is probably people who used New hope feed to raise their birds..A 25kg bag of it sold 13500 against 10400.this time around..

But still yet, some people are greedy

Ufodu ndi ulo di aghugho sometimes.
Especially ha hu ndi shiri odu ije lo.
Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by Emdebby2: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Economical.. frozen chicken
Better taste..live chicken
Health reasons..live chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? by CodeTemplar: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
hungry greedy female.
How can a broke person be stingy again?/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / See Wine I Bought For ₦5000 In Abuja / Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.