Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) (57398 Views)

See All I Bought For Just Fifty Naira. / The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Is it that the mods don't know that this guy was simply catching cruise or what?
they have come, enemy of progress

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by 2blessed01(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
#10,500
Na lie...
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
2blessed01:

Na lie...
na true
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Michael213: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
olasaad:
I can only believe you if the rice is not included cool

I have been thinking the same thing
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is completely messed up under this buhari led APC government. Ordinary Garri is expensive

So many families will not celebrate this Christmas because of economic hardship, how do you expect the right thinking nigerians to vote for the same party that has impoverished them.

Enough of suffering and smiling.

Nigerians are facing existential crisis now, some have committed suicide under this government

This is crime against humanity.
go and work hard. No government will feed you. The person up there that bought those things, is he a Canadian? if you can't eat it's your fault

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by edungene7: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Op is likely a fast guy he didn't pay for some of this items and ran away
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I live at iragbiji

Wotoporiously cool speaking

If na osun state, it might be believable somehow
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Joshcoli(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2022
We all know this is pure lies to decieve Nigeria into believing in this party that has brought untold hardship to Nigerian

We will not cotow
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by 2blessed01(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
they have come, enemy of progress
And you enemy of peace have come to disturb our peace this morning with your lies like ndi APC...
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by izubext007: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Hope you will share with the needy.
Eat alone and stay alone ��
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by ibiyemi28(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See all I bought few minutes ago for just fifty thousand naira. Now my Christmas is set.

God no go shame us

Op where u dey lie nah…. How can all this be 50k nah angry
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by activistnofear(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Gbosa!!! for u my guy. This is why I fear Naija women . Give them x2 of this money , and Even Satan go follow them go market and they go back back with one-quarter of all these items saying BUHARI dey for market .
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by frankycoolbeans: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2022
olamidedivotee:
I don't think you live in Lagos.

Cuz there is no way fifty thousand naira can buy all this items.

I'm a content writer. Hire me to write your content. Holla me via the contact details on my signature.

What sort of content do you write and what are your pricing?
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by CheapHomes1: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
they won't

Ok. Na only eba you go de chop between now and Christmas
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Vadese1: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
See what Buhari and Tinubu has done to us. Tinubu was the biggest promoter of Buhari. Before 2015 , 50k would have been enough for more than two family to celebrate Christmas. Tinubu is a bad product that has no market value
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by seunjungle1(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
No be complain we asked you to come and talk here...go buy your own na hin we dey talk.
Leave matter for Buhari and his evil cabal

God1000:
Nigeria is completely messed up under this buhari led APC government. Ordinary Garri is expensive

So many families will not celebrate this Christmas because of economic hardship, how do you expect the right thinking nigerians to vote for the same party that has impoverished them.

Nigerians are facing existential crisis now, some have committed suicide under this government

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Johel(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See all I bought few minutes ago for just fifty thousand naira. Now my Christmas is set.

God no go shame us

Nice...make sure to enjoy the holidays...it will be better in 2023..
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by verifiablefacts: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2022
ganisucks:

What is the essence of silly threads like this. Is this some BS sort of haphazard attempt to gaslight Nigerians into believing the economy is great?! If it is, then you are so in the red.

But you'll be happy now if he says it cost him one million naira.
Yeye ishe.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Obiorahpcfg: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Shuuum! Ur not serious! Even cabbage dt is perishable too?
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Marpol2021(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Hahaha,believe me he voted for pdapc.....
Enemyofpeace:
frustrated Nigerian spotted
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Isabi4lov: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Pics wey don dey since for net .
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2022
olamidedivotee:

I'm a content writer. Hire me to write your content. Holla me via the contact details on my signature.

Obviously its a lie he bought those things because a bag of rice is almost 50k.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by omolasho: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2022
With a bag of rice, how is that possible?
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Sense man. You try na.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by valarinz: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
frustrated Nigerian spotted

Aren't we all?
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by knowhowk: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
my landlord's wife that I'm befriending promised to buy me a goat and some drinks
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
Officialgarri:
It's worth it. No need to make any noise here
It's all cruize mahn cool
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by kbitss(f): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
You live in the remote part of Benin Republic. In fact, when you enter that remote part, they still have to put “This way to” to get to your location. Rice alone? ��‍♂️
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

Wailing and crying upadan from thread to thread.
Oya drop your account number here let me put smile on face
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by ytdivine(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us

Just two pieces of yam.
Start yam in sack farming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd-KGAmjh9c
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by God1000(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Wailing and crying upadan from thread to thread.
Oya drop your account number here let me put smile on face
Lol, I'm the voice of the voiceless man
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Achor1111(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Not even in the East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / Who Knows What This Plant Is Called In English? / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm...