Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) (57315 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by zedegit: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
olamidedivotee:
I don't think you live in Lagos.

Cuz there is no way fifty thousand naira can buy all this items.

I'm a content writer. Hire me to write your content. Holla me via the contact details on my signature.

Such people are best ignored. Mumu dey worry am.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
This can never be possible in Lagos and Ogun state unless you know custom that sold rice for you angry
Lagos is not as expensive as people try to portray it. I’ve been living in Lagos now for almost 5yrs. Lagos island maybe. But I live in mainland and I find things very very cheap in ilepo market.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by bewla(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See all I bought few minutes ago for just fifty thousand naira. Now my Christmas is set.

God no go shame us
Which market locatio
Go help I don't mind na bazer abi
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See all I bought few minutes ago for just fifty thousand naira. Now my Christmas is set.

God no go shame us

Wow! Looks really good under the circumstances. Enjoy yasef!
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Brushstrokes20: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2022
QUIT CLOWNING!.. this was Nig (8 years ago) before the misadventure of some lifeless scammer undecided
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Blackmanpro: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Drop location make we come celebrate with you
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Pearl1910: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us

In your dreams
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by nedekid: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
my landlord's wife that I'm befriending promised to buy me a goat and some drinks

I was thinking you were a betta persin sef grin

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by tuzle(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Scarcity234:

50k can actually buy those things in some parts of Nigeria
it can't buy it in any part of the country
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
my landlord's wife that I'm befriending promised to buy me a goat and some drinks
I hope you don't end up being the goat eventually
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by nedekid: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Lagos is not as expensive as people try to portray it. I’ve been living in Lagos now for almost 5yrs. Lagos island maybe. But I live in mainland and I find things very very cheap in ilepo market.
Is that after iyana ipaja?
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by nedekid: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2022
Spirit04:
go and work hard. No government will feed you. The person up there that bought those things, is he a Canadian? if you can't eat it's your fault
That is too cold. They are lots of people working 100 times more than you or I, yet are completely overwhelmed by the economic realities.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Scarcity234: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
tuzle:
it can't buy it in any part of the country
Do the math. Rice 33k, the rest of the food stuff can be gotten with the remaining 17k in some part of Northern Nigeria

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by fineboynl(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2022
This to show nairaland doesn’t verify the thing’s that made front page.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2022
nedekid:

Is that after iyana ipaja?
Yes sir

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Igba123: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us
Thank God for you bros. I don't even have good 15k as I speak now, and I have family. Not complaining though, only thanking God for you. It's well
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Bintdawood(f): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Scarcity234:

Do the math. Rice 33k, the rest of the food stuff can be gotten with the remaining 17k in some part of Northern Nigeria

17k is too much seff.. For those vegies, yam, noodles and spag
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by SURElee(f): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Oga, well done with your lie.
Where in Nigeria do you live?
How much did you buy that bag of rice even if it is small grain rice.
How much is the kings vegetable oil?
How much is that carton of Indomie?

Add the total cost of of rice, noodles and oil and tell me how much the total will be in todays Nigerian market not to mention tomato in that big bowl, pepper and onions that is expensive now abi is it the spaghetti sold for 500 and 400 for 500g and 400g respectively now that are on the bag of rice just to mention a few?
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by tuzle(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Scarcity234:

u are mistaken because their are some items there that are named product like the king's power oil and indomie super pack and this 2 product cost more than 12k anywhere in this country. now add the bag of rice and other things
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Ifyz0001: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Lies....Big Lie
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by pacificom: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Hope you didn't buy the stuffs from Benin republic.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Elclamour(f): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2022
You are a cheap liar
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by ChristineC: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us
you must be a criminal
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Gotson(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Yours good,some of us are passing tru hell on earth.based on how e be now, na link i the find, 2211235770 zenith bank. God bless even if its 1k or 5H
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by clems88(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us
u can lie. How much be rice . Rice alone is almost 40k . No way 10k will get the other things
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by MrCover: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2022
I disagree with the Poster here

50,000naira can't buy this food stuff
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by clems88(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2022
ChristineC:
you must be a criminal
abeg tell him . Did he thief the rice angry
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Pootle: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is completely messed up under this buhari led APC government. Ordinary Garri is expensive

So many families will not celebrate this Christmas because of economic hardship, how do you expect the right thinking nigerians to vote for the same party that has impoverished them.

Enough of suffering and smiling.

Nigerians are facing existential crisis now, some have committed suicide under this government

This is crime against humanity.

garri is no longer ordinary hav u seen the garri advert?

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Emperorx: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is completely messed up under this buhari led APC government. Ordinary Garri is expensive

So many families will not celebrate this Christmas because of economic hardship, how do you expect the right thinking nigerians to vote for the same party that has impoverished them.

Enough of suffering and smiling. Is it This year or last 5 years ago

Nigerians are facing existential crisis now, some have committed suicide under this government

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Yousuph007(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2022
I saw this same picture on Facebook five months ago

Fake life cool
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by deavicky(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

Enough of suffering and smiling.

fun enough majority of Nigerians does not think well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video)