Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,582 members, 7,850,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pls What's Your Take On This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What's Your Take On This Issue. (291 Views)

My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? / Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What's Your Take On This Issue. by JONSYN7154: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
But wait... let us discuss this...

You write person name for paper or carry him photo go church make him marry you....

Another person carry him name or photo go Amadioha shrine for the same reason.

What is the difference? For me, both are ways to compel somebody's son into marrying you against his personal will.

What's your take on this? Are they not being fetish?
Re: Pls What's Your Take On This Issue. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
That witchcraft practice. Manipulation of the highest order.

I never liked the idea because I feel it's being done by Force. If someone wants to marry you, he will. Not until you take their photos to conjure them to agree.

The one churches do is to know "if" the person is for you and not to force the person to marry you which is what most native doctors do. Still, u don't subscribe to such.

Many girls do it.
Re: Pls What's Your Take On This Issue. by Oceanjagaban: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
JONSYN7154:
But wait... let us discuss this...

You write person name for paper or carry him photo go church make him marry you....

Another person carry him name or photo go Amadioha shrine for the same reason.

What is the difference? For me, both are ways to compel somebody's son into marrying you against his personal will.

What's your take on this? Are they not being fetish?
Both of them are wrong and fetish
Re: Pls What's Your Take On This Issue. by Es350: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Both of them are the same but since we are in Nigeria and most of us especially the religious ones are hypocrites, the first one is ok since it involves “God”.
Re: Pls What's Your Take On This Issue. by Buhari4sale: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Choose your sin wisely

(1) (Reply)

SAPA dey!!! / You May Like Or Want Ths... Just Take A Look / Jumia Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.