Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking (3149 Views)

Bobrisky Wets His Underpants After Inappropriately Squeezing His Something In Hi / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by cPapaAjascO: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
A presumed middle age woman was recorded putting her underwear in a pot of food she was cooking.

She was caught in camera cooking, and suddenly removed her pant and put it in the food she was going to serve, food poisoning.

Na which man she wan give this food naaa.... which kain wahala be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhHCVdj_iso

Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by Urheadmaster(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eeeew what the heck is this a
Joke?
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by illicit(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by Bluezy13(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by marlow1962(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
The person dat was filming secretly is a fool.
U see d problem wer we dy get for this country, u saw someone doing and u no fit come out shout for am, but cus say e no go after u dem e no concern u.
Both the lady and the camera person are stupid ppl wit wicked heart.
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by VeryWickedMan: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
That food go sweet die.

Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by DIAMANTE1759: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
marlow1962:
The person dat was filming secretly is a fool.
U see d problem wer we dy get for this country, u saw someone doing and u no fit come out shout for am, but cus say e no go after u dem e no concern u.
Both the lady and the camera person are stupid ppl wit wicked heart.
the video na to show evidence nah.... normally she go deny am n something like this is hard to believe but as video dey now e good

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by marlow1962(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
DIAMANTE1759:

the video na to show evidence nah.... normally she go deny am n something like this is hard to believe but as video dey now e good

I believe in instant justice, when I don deal wit d woman finish and then ask wertin happen, then I tell them wertin she do cun show them the video, but my hand go first touch u.
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by Softmirror: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin

WELL WHAT ME SHA FIND WORRISOME NAH WHY PERSON WEY GO QUICKLY RUSH LICK HER PUSSY IF SHE OPEN FOR AM GO STILL BE PERSON WEY DEY VEX PASS FOR DIS KIND THING.

Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by faceLAGOS: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dirty red pant.

Eeew!
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by BigYash: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
That food go sweet die.
Sotay the man go come lost his senses join cheesy
Pant dey learn.. I heard some do use mestral blood and urine to cook for their husbands or boyfriends. Cux they bliv d stupid act will turn the man to a mugu(simp) for them.
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by MacDani(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2022
God save us.... Whatever you sow, you go reap
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2022
The person that must have of eaten or has been eating her delicacy will die first when he watches this. And then resurrect to execute instant justice.
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by wonlasewonimi: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Looks like a skit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by headbasher96(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2022
Some people are just foolish the heat from the food will neutralize everything in the underwear remember we use boiling to get clean water and we even boil poisonous snakes to eat
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by Knows12(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2022
headbasher96:
Some people are just foolish the heat from the food will neutralize everything in the underwear remember we use boiling to get clean water and we even boil poisonous snakes to eat
then go boil sniper and drink..
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by headbasher96(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Knows12:
then go boil sniper and drink..
and the chemical compound in puss.y is sniper right
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by Tunagee(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Eeeew what the heck is this a
Joke?

Sweet woman you are
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by Mercury12(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Men are really suffering cry
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by detectivejones: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ogbehe seasoning. People get my mind sha
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by FullBlastLight: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dis is nothing bt a skit!

...and dt's what it is!

...and dt's 4 those who can reason right, anyway!
Re: Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
@op

You are not even after passing the information, all you care about is kindly subscribe and share!

This shows it's a skit.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. / Pastor Odukoya Finds New Wife Four Years After Bimbo’s Death In Crash / Dealing With A Jealous Sister-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.