Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? (12267 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by romsky: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
fork adict:

Guys guys guys. I think i need to remind yall what it means for some random guy to fork your chic.
It means your chic, the love of your life actually took this guy's deak in her mouth, sucking the head, the shaft, the balls and sucking hard like her life depended on it. Stroking it with her hand and soaking it with her saliva until it was all wet and slimy. Then the guy returns the favor. strips her, lays her on her back and spreads her legs as wide apart as possible and starts sucking her pu.s.s.y. I imagine the guy is so gooooood that with time your babe, the love of your life starts screaming his name and starts begging and wiling for him to fork her. She keeps screaming how she cant wait for his deak no more cos she will burst with passion.

The the guy has mercy on your babe and pene.trates without a condom. Chineke! grinds her Kitty, pumps her Kitty, forks her hard and fast and also forks her slow and steady using all sorts of crazy and i mean crazy styles. forks her on the table, on the chair, on the rug, on the bed, takes her to his kitchen (assuming he stays alone), forks her there, takes her to his bathroom, forks her ther and then takes her back to his bedroom for the grand finale where he pumps her do.ggily, hard and fast with her a$s up and high in the air until he eventually comes in her pus.sss.y. The whole unholy exercise lasts about an hour and a half.

Then she comes home to you asking for forgiveness. Abeg which kind BA.ST.ARD forgiveness be dat

cheesy cheesy cheesy come off it guy that was not how it happened

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by 190: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
romsky:

Then how e come take happen!!

that bit[i]c[/i]h must DIE!! angry angry
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by WhyAWhy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
fork adict:

Guys guys guys. I think i need to remind yall what it means for some random guy to fork your chic.
It means your chic, the love of your life actually took this guy's deak in her mouth, sucking the head, the shaft, the balls and sucking hard like her life depended on it. Stroking it with her hand and soaking it with her saliva until it was all wet and slimy. Then the guy returns the favor. strips her, lays her on her back and spreads her legs as wide apart as possible and starts sucking her pu.s.s.y. I imagine the guy is so gooooood that with time your babe, the love of your life starts screaming his name and starts begging and wiling for him to fork her. She keeps screaming how she cant wait for his deak no more cos she will burst with passion.

The the guy has mercy on your babe and pene.trates without a condom. Chineke! grinds her Kitty, pumps her Kitty, forks her hard and fast and also forks her slow and steady using all sorts of crazy and i mean crazy styles. forks her on the table, on the chair, on the rug, on the bed, takes her to his kitchen (assuming he stays alone), forks her there, takes her to his bathroom, forks her ther and then takes her back to his bedroom for the grand finale where he pumps her do.ggily, hard and fast with her a$s up and high in the air until he eventually comes in her pus.sss.y. The whole unholy exercise lasts about an hour and a half.

Then she comes home to you asking for forgiveness. Abeg which kind BA.ST.ARD forgiveness be dat

With this kind of vivid picture haunting someone, how easy would it be to even marry a babe that had been with other men?
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by forkadict(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2011
romsky:

Ehen. How e come take happen? E be like say you never jam bad guys. You never jam guys wey be say by the time dem fork your chic finish, she no go fit waka straight again. She go limp come house. You go ask her say wetin do her wey she dey waka like dat, she go tell you say she fall from on top okada. See this guy.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by 190: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
fork adict:

Ehen. How e come take happen? E be like say you never jam bad guys. You never jam guys wey be say by the time dem fork your chic finish, she no go fit waka straight again. She go limp come house. You go ask her say wetin do her wey she dey waka like dat, she go tell you say she fall from on top okada. See this guy.

[size=28pt]OFFICIALLY MY BEST FRIEND ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by BABE3: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
fork adict:

LMAO---Fork, you're really growing on me. Hope you're voting for Karen. wink
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
Yes!!! I'll forgive her freely, then i'll kick her a.s.s outta ma life forever! I'm not anti-feminist, but hell, I'm allergic to B.U.L.L.Poo! Damn! MARRY Wetin? angry angry My "LOVE" for her kicks in after marriage proper! IMO! cool
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by forkadict(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO---Fork, you're really growing on me. Hope you're voting for Karen. wink

KA-WHAT Tufiakwa!

How you dey now and how Tex?
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by DaDoctor: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
190:

Only reasonable response here cool cool

SECONDED!!!!

Beter still, i will ask which side the intruders struck, so i know where to direct my pen while writing, I NO SABI SHARE MY PROPERTIES OH! TALK LESS OF PU55YYYYY

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by dammytex: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
Well, I'll forgive her and since God has not delivered me from not forgetting, I will just let her go peacefully and quietly and try to keep her secret, since she was once my girlfriend.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by noblegas2(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2011
fork adict:

kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii< walllahi, dis guy u baddtttt OOOO!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal On Phone? / Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me / Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.