Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into (38922 Views)

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Greatdand007(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
IyaTola:
WhatsApp zero eight one fifty one thirty four sixty five seventy nine

Okay sent you a message but you not online
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Emjace(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
SergeantTitus:
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do
Find a busy place and rent a space. Build a game house with wood, zinc and tarpaulin.
Buy, snooker and table tennis. Add am small Gen.

I will wait for your thanks wink

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Coolgent(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.

Where are u?

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Greatdand007:

Okay sent you a message but you not online
So, sorry I have been in the market stocking up for Xmas. I have responded.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by MytyD: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Start a drop shipping business with shopify,Amazon FBA,Bitcoin mining,so many things
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Oceanjagaban: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

Bastard fool, I'm waiting for ur mention....

Abi u don go remove ur mama dead body for mortuary?
Ur mama pvssy no sweet again,small small boys don dig am too much.lol
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Sukkyy2010: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
upuphim:
N800k invested with us Pwan Group (Excel) real estate 'buy to sell land' product will give you N940k in six months. That is to say you make 140k without paying for any expenses for the business. To that effect, there is form to fill, payment made to the account therein. Upon payment confirmation, Pwan Excel will give you Receipt, contract of sale and post dated cheque within one week or two. Reach me on comoli2009@gmail.com for details. Thank you
Nonsense, is this your personal philosophy of growing wealth of the way your Pwan company have brainwashed you is the way to grow wealth.?
K
Why would you advice the poor Op, to invest 800k and wait for a whole 6month only for capital gain of 140k( financial illiteracy ideal) I believe this is not kind of investment the Op need for now when there are many small scale business with 200%? Roi within 6month.

Go rest with your Pwan group I beg.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Tit4Tat1(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Ur mama pvssy no sweet again,small small boys don dig am too much.lol

Anyways i wouldn't blame you.. As ur useless papa no fit take responsibility as man, na make ur stupid mama go brothel go hustle...

Like i talk before na those aboki way dey use cow dey waka for bush dey use burutanshi bleep ur mama for bush grin grin grin
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by rhames(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
osazsky:
devil

?
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by babstolazy: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
i am telling you!!! One of the lucrative business in town right now
Eberex:
Invest in piggery farming
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Israeldan1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
IceColdVeins:

lol no try am.

My advice...The funds isn't huge, so logically, your only way out of the mystery is to invest in a business with no fixed cost and little or no variable costs. This is because you can't afford to let these costs sporadically eat into your capital.
Better put, invest in business that you won't have to rent a shop or pay high recurring bills to sustain, if not you may fold up within the first year.

Examples of the businesses with little or no total cost captioned above:

- Foreign used High-end Phone sales( you can start with the 3-5 units of mid-level iphones(X, XR, 11 and 11 pro...) : all pablo richies will like to get one for themselves after cashing out 300 dollars itunes card and their queens could gobble a thousand dicks to own an iphone without a home button grin no need to rent a shop, you also need to build connections and customer base digitally and organically)
-Driving school (no need for an office, just look for a rugged car and parking space )
- POS Stand in the right location.

Oil day your head my brother
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by rhames(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2022
osazsky:
devil

Nothing evil about it. Just for the record. I trade the forex and stock markets and sell my graphic designs through www.Fiverr.com genius.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Love800(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
Goodevening sir.
I want to ask a question concerning dis ur post.
Is dis buisness still lucrative?
igwegeorgiano:
Start up a popcorn biz in very busy area thank me later
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
clevybrown:
Gas and accessories... Very lucrative

Gas is expensive now with no much interest ND people are now boycotting it... I'll go for foodstuffs... Nobody wan die of hunger...
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by clevybrown(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Gas is expensive now with no much interest ND people are now boycotting it... I'll go for foodstuffs... Nobody wan die of hunger...
Pls what's the best alternative to gas which people are boycotting to?
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
clevybrown:

Pls what's the best alternative to gas which people are boycotting to?

Charcoal
Kerosine
Electric hot plate (whenever there's power supply...)
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Redhotchilli(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Come let me take you out

Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by dbestuncle: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
SergeantTitus:
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do
So what did you eventually invested in and how has been the business

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.