Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! (16066 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Governor Amaechi - Revolutionary Speech From A Revolutionary Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by phreakabit(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2011
texazzpete:

Nobody declared a state of Emergency in the Church when Pentecostal pastors were aiding and encouraging the killing and torture of children in Akwa Ibom all in the name of 'exorcism'. Na now you hypocrites wan start?
Dolt!

LOL!!! Your attempts at tarnishing the image of the pentecostal church, wouldn't work! Go and jerk off to gáy pÖrn faggÖt. Quit making allegations of incidents that never happened. Thats just dumb!!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
Only one word for all those hurling insults at each other on this thread. IDIOTS!!!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2011

by the time you ask Nigerians to sacrifice for one hour; they are looking for bathroom – Idiots!

Before 2015 they will be pissing and shitting in their trousers - cause no where will be safe! Long live GEJ! FRESH AIR 2011 +BEYOND!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by kokogee: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2011
For real, pastor has told the truth.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Richtalk: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2011
Is that a sermon?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
I STRONGLY believe this man should be arrested ASAP, this is a very very inciteful message with the sole aim of causing mayhem, moreso it's very disrespectful to the sitting PRESIDENT. There are other ways to air ones views, this is just too much haba
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by luluosas(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
I fear for Pastor Bakare, the enemies of truth may want to silence him, after this wonderful talk. Remember, El-Rufai was arrested when he break down the budget of the security department. I fear they may arrest Bakare for calling for revolution. Please, God, keep Pastor Bakare safe from those killing us and smiling at us at the same time.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by luluosas(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
Joagbaje:

The good speech called you all IDIOTS grin
Because you have eyes but, you choose not to see. You have brain but, you choose to be a mumu.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
This is the kind of inciting comments that came from the Buhari/Bakari camp when Nigerian overwhelmingly rejected them at the pool. The result was bloodshed in the north, now Bakari has started the same old song again. This man should be arrested immediately for inciting the youth to violence. Pastors using such foul language against people in authority that bible said we should pray. this man is no pastor. Lets arrest the 'idiot'
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2011
Bakari must be arrested. he should not get away with this.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by proudly9ja(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
Eldee already put it in a milder form

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxUJd_cI40[/flash]
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by EgbeNak: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
So if Bakare/Buhari had won the election everything would have been perfect.

Is this man real? Am beginning to question the sanity and judgement of this dishonurable man.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by tunnytox(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
Thank For people like Pastor Bakare if only we have few more people like him all over Nigeria! may be Nigeria could have been rescued from her 'captors'.

Its a pity that many years of misrule has made many Nigerians to be so conditioned to suffering that even the prefer to go hungry or even die in hunger rather than allow their president being insulted   what a bunch of fools have Nigeria being breeding in the last few years? too bad! to hell with GEJ and his cabinet they are meant to serve us and not to rob us if they can't do their job properly why can't they just GOOOOO
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by bros1234(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
so all of na idiots? Including the speaker? Na wao
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by dabrake(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
you are now ready for a revolt really when the abokis and the mallams were rulling nigeria like their private entity you were not ready or was not born,when somebody from the west [/b]was rulling and looting for 8 years you were not ready for a revolt neither did you thought of one, but [b]now a south-south is in power you are proposing for a revolt and even ready. are u as wise as our north african counterparts who could steer themselfes towards achieving their goals in uniformity if your answer is in the affirmative then you can as well start yours from your family household to your village and so on and so forth satan willing it might spread nationwide.
JESUS!!!!!!!!!!. whuz diz dude nah? this is d dumbest post i've read on dis thread
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by babaowo: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
ok what is the solution to all this nigeria problems cos westerner are coming to ruin us like they did to pakistan,iraq, afghanistan etc.
we need to do something now b4 its too late,moderators pls try create thread for ppl to suggest solutions thanks,God help naija ooo!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by proudly9ja(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
OBJ called IBB a fool. IBB didn't deny it, infact he accepted it and called OBJ a 'bigger fool'.

Between the two of them, they ruled Nigeria for 16+ years. We were ruled by two fools (by their own admission) for 16+ years.

What do you call a group of people ruled by fools? undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by tunnytox(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
Nigerians deserved the type of looters ruling us, anytime there's call like this many people will start to read tribal and religious meanings to it, tell me where there is no corruption in Nigeria? there is corruption in every arm of government and when there's a call to put an end to it some people believe because its there turn to rule so we should contiue to endure their incompetence and mediocrity.Chei is there any hope for Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by tunnytox(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
proudly9ja:

OBJ called IBB a fool. IBB didn't deny it, infact he accepted it and called OBJ a 'bigger fool'.

Between the two of them, they ruled Nigeria for 16+ years. We were ruled by two fools (by their own admission) for 16+ years.

What do you call a group of people ruled by fools? undecided undecided

Ideeots! just like Pastor Bakare said
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Koikoi(m): 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2011
This is most unfortunate for a man that calls himself a pastor. The truth about his speech is that his congregation is made up of idiots. He is very quick to mention IBB and GEJ but failed to mention other looters before them. His selfish intentions did not allow him admit that BK is all about aborted dreams of the imperialists and has nothing to do with national interest. He has blinded and deafened himself to call his elders IDIOTS. Let Bakare make a sacrifice like setting himself ablaze like what happened in Algeria and let see if the so called idiots will remain as idiots. Bakare is such a bad looser! we must all now fight for him to realise his dreams so he wont regard us all as idiots! BAKARE MUST REMOVE HIS POLITICAL AMBITION FROM THE PULPIT else, he will be disappointed on the last day.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by tunnytox(m): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
Koikoi:

This is most unfortunate for a man that calls himself a pastor. The truth about his speech is that his congregation is made up of idiots. He is very quick to mention IBB and GEJ but failed to mention other looters before them. His selfish intentions did not allow him admit that BK is all about aborted dreams of the imperialists and has nothing to do with national interest. He has blinded and deafened himself to call his elders IDIOTS. Let Bakare make a sacrifice like setting himself ablaze like what happened in Algeria and let see if the so called idiots will remain as idiots. Bakare is such a bad looser! we must all now fight for him to realise his dreams so he wont regard us all as idiots! BAKARE MUST REMOVE HIS POLITICAL AMBITION FROM THE PULPIT else, he will be disappointed on the last day.

The same elders that lead us to this present state? undecided undecided
- No Electricity
- No good roads
- No jobs
- Poverty all over the place, young men turn to robbers, 419, fraudters etc, young women turn to prostitutes
- No adequate infrastructure etc
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by reindeer: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
What amazes me is that all these people saying evil of this man were solidly behind him when he led protests to rescue GEJ from under Turai's panties, now all of a sudden he doesnt speak the truth anymore?just because he opposes your current god(GEJ) doesnt water down his words in any way,
This is practically the only man of God in Nigeria i respect right now.
Keep speaking the truth Pastor,your words will always come back to haunt you all.
Like Lagbaja said '' mo sorry fun gbogbo yin o''
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by CyberG: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
Funny that some Nigerians still castigate this man for being brave and speaking the truth! Most of you are complaining of corruption, Boko Haram, Unemployment, no electricity. . .but NO one has even paid you any attention. Most of Naija leaders even at LG level have generators that power their mansions. . .no wonder they don't give a shi.t about you. Now Bakare calls it the way it is, yet suffer-head like you still grandstanding playing holier than thou?? LOL. . .well enjoy your fresh air idio.ts. I get light for where I dey, my government listens to me, my opinion counts. . .you are the ones losing!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by PointB: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2011
[b]In 21st century world, a Pastor who just got in bed with a murderous and bigotic  ex-general and a dictator want to incite youth to violence! Does this desperate politician think he is talking to Almajiris in the North, like his friend and mentor - Buhari?

I have news for you - Mr. Bakare.  One Tai Solarin did a one man riot, long time ago in Nigeria, under the military regime! If you are passionate about your dreams (in a more tolerable democratic setting), hit the road on a one man riot. I am sure some of the ediots you were referring to in your shameless lamentation will join you. Perhaps along side the ediots in your household, and church (you called them idioot, I am just following your lead). Furthermore, there are many people in Nairaland, who are hailing your kindness and boldness in calling them edioots; this low esteemed individuals who basked in glowing pride like the Adenuga's glo mobile,  at being called edioot by a fool (yes you are fool, as fools rule eddiot) will join you in the streets.

This failed pastor and politician seeks fresh youthful blood from the South to sacrifice, so that he can boast of shedding equal quantity of innocent  blood like his militants friend from the North. Sir Bakare, like I said earlier, I am certain the ediots in Nigeria who usually take their position behind a fool, will follow your lead. Carry on!

Sir, Bakare, you seemed to be the biggest of the fools, your ediots have been waiting for, please stand up, take to the street, open your big foolish mouth, spit your inciteful lamentation of hate, and watch as ediot follow you like flies follow the corpse. Shameless collaborator!

But I will be watching, like the old Benjamin in Animal Farm, waiting for the next ballot box! [/b]
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Koikoi(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2011
tunnytox:

The same elders that lead us to this present state?  undecided undecided
- No Electricity
- No good roads
- No jobs
- Poverty all over the place, young men turn to robbers, 419, fraudters etc, young women turn to LovePeddlers
- No adequate infrastructure etc

It would have been better if Bakare had called our past looters idiots. Please look at his speech again and note how he used the word through out the speech. He said he refused to be angry, was that true?. He deliberately avoided some names but was very bold in mentioning others. was that honest? if Bakare must comment on national interest, he most say it the way it is not by hiding and throwing stones at select passer-by. To earn national respect, let him tell the truth undiluted and without fear.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nija4Life(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2011
Let's focus on the message, not the messenger. Nigeria is living dangerously as a result of failure to address 50 years of a flawed political arrangement and looting of the treasury by a few. Only a peoples' uprising will force change in Nigeria and until we Nigerians are prepared to take up the gauntlet then I'm afraid it will be a case of deja vu

http://apenandaheart..com/
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by thirdeye(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2011
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
You have lost the remnant of the respect I have for you, you dissociated yourself from all the terror attacks going on, yes I quite agree, but with the position has a former VP aspirant I do not expect such an inciteful speech from you, just because you lost an election.
Honestly you are loosing your mind and gradually degenerating further in your frustrations.
Slow down and amend your ways, you are not representing a good leader with any vision but a bloody jihadist.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2011
the problem with many people here is lack of comprehension or may they are too scared to face the truth or better still they are a beneficiary of the present state of things
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Beaf: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2011
Here is a frustrated man and well known false prophet calling all Nigerians [b]fools [/b]and id!ots, all because he is bitter that he lost the elections and his credibility.
This is the same man that commanded voters to go vote with kerosene and matches, and yet he doesn't know the reason there is violence? shocked
I wonder who is [b]fooling [/b]who?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by soloqy: 2:59am On Aug 31, 2011
Is the man indirectly making excuses for violent terrorists? Anyone here who justifies the nonsense of Boko Haram by making excuses for them should wait for his/her turn. What goes around comes around. When they bomb a place where you have a loved one and the person dies, we shall see if you will come in here to say nonsense like its because of corruption or because of oppression.

Tunde Bakare is just a wicked and vindictive person. This is not a condemnation of terrorist acts. Rather its a 'that serves you right message'.

So far we have not seen any genuine condemnation of this menace from CPC, Buhari or Bakare.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by sojjy: 3:06am On Aug 31, 2011
What a speech!!!Only a genuine revolution can help τ̅☺ restore the lost glory of this nation.Let all youths rise up today against bad leadership.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 31, 2011
Bakare has spoken
Atiku has spoken
Obj has spoken
Fani-Kayode has spoken
IBB has spoken
Buhari is speaking. . . .

So who has not speaketh yet?

A nation of great spkeaners. . . .

My tummy turns anytime I come to this section. . . . woe befalls Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Africa's Week In Pictures: 26 May - 1 June 2017 / Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit / How To Know A Programmed Or Manipulated Card Reader....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.