Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! (16069 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Governor Amaechi - Revolutionary Speech From A Revolutionary Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 3:11am On Aug 31, 2011
soloqy:

Is the man indirectly making excuses for violent terrorists? Anyone here who justifies the nonsense of Boko Haram by making excuses for them should wait for his/her turn. What goes around comes around. When they bomb a place where you have a loved one and the person dies, we shall see if you will come in here to say nonsense like its because of corruption or because of oppression.

Tunde Bakare is just a wicked and vindictive person. This is not a condemnation of terrorist acts. Rather its a 'that serves you right message'.

So far we have not seen any genuine condemnation of this menace from CPC, Buhari or Bakare.

Here's a news flash for you . . . No one needs to make excuses for violent terrorists anymore. They are NOW part of the REALITY of Nigeria, and we all know WHY they exist.  You didn't expect the situation to continue without it excalating to this point did you?

Please, lets stop acting like mor-ons and open our eyes to what we have ALLOWED. IT IS HERE! That is all the man is trying to get you to see.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2011
proudly9ja:

Eldee already put it in a milder form

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxUJd_cI40[/flash]

Make we hear word.

Was Nollywood not the same crap groupies who were [size=28pt]bought[/size] to campaign for GEJ? Where is that unfortunately catchy Goodluck song again?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Relax101(m): 3:41am On Aug 31, 2011
I just dnt get Nigerians. Was the 1967-1970 war not a revolution?
Or is it because Bakare is pastor?
Which revolution is more than the Biafran war which was suppressed by the Nigerian govt with Awolowo as vice president while other groups laughed.
Baifra(1967) ----- I want to be me, define myself, existence and move freely with no form of intimidation from nobody. stil the same today(2011).
Hw is the definition different from the speech Bakare is yapping about now.
Abeg make we hear word.
Bakare should go liaise with opc and boko haram then his plans would yield good, sweet and unforgettable results.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Ilekokonit: 3:49am On Aug 31, 2011
Ilu tagbe ta tin gbadun tele, lawa deni ton toro je -meaning "The same country where we lived in enjoyment in the past is the same country where we have now become beggars" .

Them think say we blind

Exactly the same thing Pastor Bakare said is what is being said in the following song by Naija HipHop star Eldee :-

I go yarn - eLDee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKXjwTC7cKM&feature=related
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 31, 2011
Nigerians and the beneficiary of this corruption are trying to water down the power of this message!! Fela must have possessed this man!! This is a necessary message!

This is what's suppose to be going on in churches not preaching hell fire! Phuck aDEbOyE and Chris and other big mofos preaching emptiness at the pulpit,

Revolution live at your door!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Jerri(f): 5:18am On Aug 31, 2011
While the speech sounds accurate in some stance, I don’t believe it’s the right time to incite sentiments across board.  I believe the president need to crack down on what’s happening at the moment but also know such comments/speeches will never get us anywhere.  And for all you calling for revolution, have you seen the state of economy in the countries that have already revolutionized? I have nothing major to say to this speech because we all have the freedom of speech and of course my knowledge of "touch not my anointed". 

We once lived in a society where we were each other's keeper, communities helped raise kids, yes we have been blinded by greed but we need a way forward.  All elders, be it deacons, community leaders and all the likes need to sit up and arrive at a strategy to cub this nonsense once and for all.  I mean where will the call for revolution take us? Further killing of innocent souls? Take a look at Libya and Syria and decide if that’s what you want (I don’t even think Mr. Jonathan will be that strong headed anyway, )

I must have missed something but I sincerely wonder why we haven’t heard more leaders commending such acts as those happening around us today.

*The irony of life* we see some nations spend billions to protect its own, infrastructure and public from natural disasters and here we are forcing and condoning man-made disasters.  I weep for my country.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Lovine: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2011
Even if Bakare is made a president today he will not bring any change. How many Muslims has he converted to Christianity? Or does he believe that they all the children of God. Let's him preach the gospel, not gosnigeria
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by tunnytox(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2011
I don't know how some people think, even in the bible Deborah instructed barak to wage war against the king of cannan to liberate Isrealites. Also Elijah one of the greatest prophets was actively involved in isreali politics all during the reign of Ahab, whoever fails to see this call as a call for revolution, as a call for us to say enough is enough, as a call for us to save the incoming generation will be judged by posterity. wait until you children and children's children turn to beggars and call you cowards before you know you failed as a generation, woe betide Nigeria if we continue to take any voice of resonning upside down and read tribal, political and religious meanings to it. I doubt if there's any hope for Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Rhino5dm: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2011
To all you calling Pastor bakare names, when he was leading the match on the streets of Abuja to FREE Jonathan from the shackles and apron of Turai and

the her demented cabals, [size=15pt]WHAT WAS HE THEN ?[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You think the fire wont consume YOU? The only option left is to turn to the service of masses, else watch out for serious calamity.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2011

OBJ called IBB a fool. IBB didn't deny it, infact he accepted it and called OBJ a 'bigger fool'.

Between the two of them, they ruled Nigeria for 16+ years. We were ruled by two fools (by their own admission) for 16+ years.

What do you call a group of people ruled by fools[size=16pt][2 FOOLS][/size]? Undecided Undecided

IDIOTS2
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by wirinet(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2011
The problem with Nigeria is its tribalism and nepotism. We praise sing and support people based on ethnic, tribal, religious, ethnic or personal interests. I find it ridiculous that people are criticizing bakare and CPC for criticizing the government's handling of terrorism and other security related issues. Maybe they expect CPC and other opposition parties to praise the GEJ government. if it was other more advanced countries, would the opposition parties praise sing a govenment that has not caught any suspect after so many attcks. Imagine what would have happened to George Bush of he did not attack somebody (anybody) after 9/11 he would not have survived his first term. All we are asking for from GEJ is action, and he is the C in c of the armed forces.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Gbenge77(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2011
Whither Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by cindylee: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2011
Ok we have heard the message! Who will lead the revolution, who will bell the cat! Who will be the first to take to the streets!

Will it be an hausa man, yoruba and igbo will say it's because they lost election.

Will it be a yoruba man, Igbo will say, they deserted us when we needed them most and hausa won't do anything because it is not their brother who is in charge(Infidel)

If it is an Igbo man, other tribes will say they have not forgotten the scars of the civil war!

Tribalism everywhere! Who will lead the revolution and who will bell the cat! I need response please!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by deluxecad(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2011
Who says Mr. Bakare shouldn't be arrested so he can explain how and why the president's mother will be kidnapped? What he has just done thru his audiocast is to justify the lingering violent activities besetting the country and incite more of it. Who is he to call Nigerians idiots? When misguided emotions and mischanneled passions pile up, this is the kind of sermon you get from a man who we had believed was called to preach the gospel - good news. How worse can someone incite people to riot and cause more mayhem? Unleashing verbal assault on Obasanjo and the rest of Nigerians is not a solution to any of the troubles, they are salt to injury and pain. He hasn't helped. I'm short of words.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by reindeer: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2011
It is very obvious, idiots will not like this message, they will call him names but will ''idiotically'' support the status quo.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by tunnytox(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2011
You're free to stay in your unemployment, no electricity, no security, oppression by the politicians, looting of the treasury, corruption etc continue to suffer and smile, keep up your slogan 'e go better' you may even intensify your efforts in prayers waiting for God to come down from heaven to save you or rather act on this call, mobilise each other in thousands sit out in one open place, carry out civil disobedience, demand for a change and don't leave until a change has been made. The choice is yours!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by luluosas(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2011
cindylee:

Ok we have heard the message! Who will lead the revolution, who will bell the cat! Who will be the first to take to the streets!

Will it be an hausa man, yoruba and igbo will say it's because they lost election.

Will it be a yoruba man, Igbo will say, they deserted us when we needed them most and hausa won't do anything because it is not their brother who is in charge(Infidel)

If it is an Igbo man, other tribes will say they have not forgotten the scars of the civil war!

Tribalism everywhere! Who will lead the revolution and who will bell the cat! I need response please!
Pastor Bakare said, he is leading the march again, but, the problem is this. Will the few sensible Nigerians risk their lives for this change will so desire? God, help us.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2011
Lovine:

Even if Bakare is made a president today he will not bring any change. How many Muslims has he converted to Christianity? Or does he believe that they all the children of God. Let's him preach the gospel, not gosnigeria

What part of that speech suggests he wants you to make him president?

Someone spends time telling you that you the author and finisher of Nigeria's problems and this is what you instead choose to focus your mind on? Are you people for real? sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2011
cindylee:

You do know that question is about as stu-pid as possible. Someone tells you that YOU are the reason we have what we have --- fools ruling you because you are likely a bigger fool. And instead you are asking who will lead you --- who will teach you how not to be foolish? Which kind world be this for Nigeria/Africa? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Image123(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
A christian shouldn't call anybody ''i.di.ot" whether he's right or wrong.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
Image123:

A christian shouldn't call anybody ''i.di.ot" whether he's right or wrong.

Since you ascribe that to Christians -- may I ask where in the Bible it says exactly that?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by cindylee: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Kobo I don't have the space for insults today. Let's analyse this situation together!

I totally agree with what you said but you take time to analyse the average Nigerian on the street! Do you think anyone is ready? Tribalism has beclouded our judgement or didn't you see the last election! Isn't Nairaland enough proof that we will not support one another!

Even if the revolution eventually succeed, which tribe will agree to step down for the other tribe to rule.

Yeah the country is in a very messy state right now and we all know the problem! What I said in my first post was to echo the thought of the average Nigerian on the street who will form the majority of the protest and not the internet ones or those in diaspora.

I sincerely hope you understand where I am coming from and not just insult or argue or show yourself for the sake of showing superior argument or just for the sake of doing so!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2011
Revolution the man is suggestion will need to be an INDIVIDUAL one, not one that requires another to lead. The only way individuals can overcome tribal racism/ethnic bigotry, bigotry against people of other religions, Foolishness as explained by the man, is if as individuals we make the decision to change.

We do not require Kalashnikovs to accomplish this. Individual Nigerians, will need to, as individuals, decide to stop being fools -- fools for the other fools in power. Only then will a joint revolution ever work.

This last April, Nigerians went as individuals to the polls, and many of them as individuals voted/rigged back into power the same set of thieves that have ra-ped the nation for the past 12 years. We have what most of the Arab nations are fighting for -- that is democracy. We already have it, and so what we need is to use it.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by phreakabit(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You do know that question is about as stu-pid as possible. Someone tells you that YOU are the reason we have what we have --- fools ruling you because you are likely a bigger fool. And instead you are asking who will lead you --- who will teach you how not to be foolish? Which kind world be this for Nigeria/Africa?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You claim to know it all, yet I can hardly make out an iota of sense in what you have said so far. She has asked a reasonable and very sensible question and all you have done so far is sound like a schizophrenic. I employ you to shut up sometimes. What the hell are you talking about?? In all Pastor Tunde Bakare has said so far, the big question still is : WHO WILL KICK START THE REVOLUTION? The Orange Revolution of Ukraine in 2004 was started/initiated/ suggested  by someone and then a group of like minded people voluntarily joined in. You are the BIGGEST fool here, for staying in the USA and talking as if you are an insider in the Nigerians Political sphere. You have no clue about how things operate here. If Pastor Tunde Bakare wants change then he should at least kick start it rather than continuously make inciting speeches.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by cindylee: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
@phreakabit thank you so much! I really don't want insults and that's why I answered her as calmly as possible.

Who doesn't know what Nigeria's problems are but who will lead this so called revolution. Will she start it from the comfort of her safe haven or come down to Nigeria and spend at least a year and see the reality on ground! I hate it when people argue just for the sake of arguing or just to show that they are superior and they end up looking so stupid.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2011
phreakabit:

You claim to know it all, yet I can hardly make out an iota of sense in what you have said so far. She has asked a reasonable and very sensible question and all you have done so far is sound like a schizophrenic. I employ you to shut up sometimes. What the hell are you talking about?? In all Pastor Tunde Bakare has said so far, the big question still is : WHO WILL KICK START THE REVOLUTION? The Orange Revolution of Ukraine in 2004 was started/initiated/ suggested  by someone and then a group of like minded people voluntarily joined in. You are the BIGGEST fool here, for staying in the USA and talking as if you are an insider in the Nigerians Political sphere. You have no clue about how things operate here. If Pastor Tunde Bakare wants change then he should at least kick start it rather than continuously make inciting speeches.

Kobojunkie:

You do know that question is about as stu-pid as possible. Someone tells you that YOU are the reason we have what we have --- fools ruling you because you are likely a bigger fool. And instead you are asking who will lead you --- who will teach you how not to be foolish?  Which kind world be this for Nigeria/Africa? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Granted, the statement was not perfectly constructed -- must be because I posted this early on my end . . . but if you had spent a bit of time ruminating on the post, you would have figured out the reason why I posited that the question is stupid given the man states that INDIVIDUALS in this case continue to allow themselves be ridden around like fools would.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
cindylee:

@phreakabit thank you so much! I really don't want insults and that's why I answered her as calmly as possible.

Who doesn't know what Nigeria's problems are but who will lead this so called revolution. Will she start it from the comfort of her safe haven or come down to Nigeria and spend at least a year and see the reality on ground! I hate it when people argue just for the sake of arguing or just to show that they are superior and they end up looking so silly.

Sorry!! That is NOT Nigeria's Problem, and this is what this man is trying to get you to understand. But as usual, I see this message has once again been subjected to the same old Nigerian dissection.

Again, the man tells you, that you as an individual are the cause of the problem. What has that to do with WHO WILL LEAD US? That problem was solved when we became a democracy, or have we now changed the meaning of the word Democracy, Nigerian-Style?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by cindylee: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Kobo if you say as individuals, are those individuals not going to form a group to lead the protest? And is the group not going to have a leader or will be protests be done haphazardly as one without focus or aim?

Please your statement as far as I am concerned is as silly as some of your arguments and posts
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
cindylee:

@Kobo if you say as individuals, are those individuals not going to form a group to lead the protest? And is the group not going to have a leader or will be protests be done haphazardly as one without focus or aim?

Please your statement as far as I am concerned is as silly as some of your arguments and posts 

Protest what? Did you read what he said -- it is on page one of this thread, of how we protest?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-747852.0.html

They kept on there, staying there, by the time you ask Nigerians to sacrifice for one hour; they are looking for bathroom – Idiots! O ye foolish Nigerians, who has bewitched [b]you? Except the blindfold is removed from your eyes, your [/b]university certificates, papers are like toilet roll – worthless because it cannot fetch[b] you [/b]any job – Idiots! The bible says the profit of the land is for all – where is [b]your own share, idiots?! Your [/b]roads are un-passable, [b] you take pride in ‘I better pass my neighbour’ , buy useless 1 KVA generator polluting the atmosphere, making noise everywhere, calling yourself Mr Big shot, idiots!

My message is to you Nigerians today, because, fools have ruled you for too long a time, and all we will do is sporadic, haphazard, demonstration s in the street, “we are going to Fashola’s office – we will march there” and Fashola will give us a pep talk. We will give him a letter for him to give to the president, Idiots! Has it worked at any time? Time has come for Nigerians to rise up – East, West, North and South, and to say “Enough is Enough!”[/b]
  I have told you before that my marching days are over – I am putting the toga on again, we are going to pull this house down and rebuild it in the name of Jesus! Enough is enough!

Please take time to DIGEST the message contained in the speech before you rush off pretending it is yet another SPORADIC HAPHAZARD call for you to go demonstrating yet again, as we have always done in this country, without tackling the main issue, which is INDIVIDUAL MINDSETS.

The man is not calling for a protest, but a stand up against the Status quo MINDSET(this can only happen on an individual level).
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by cindylee: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ok if you say as individuals, dem tell you say I dey collect bribe or as corrupt as your leaders?

If it is an individual problem like you said then what the hell is he asking for? What revolution? A quiet one where everyone changes individually but no physical one? Is that a revolution in your own dictionary?

Abeg make we no spoil this beautiful speech by Bakare but let's look for a solution. Madam I too know all
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
cindylee:

Ok if you say as individuals, dem tell you say I dey collect bribe or as corrupt as your leaders?
So, only Nigerians who dey collect bribe or whatever can change from being fools to those in power?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

cindylee:

If it is an individual problem like you said then what the hell is he asking for? What revolution? A quiet one where everyone changes individually but no physical one? Is that a revolution in your own dictionary?

REVOLUTIONS happen, even on an individual level. Even when you have about 100 individuals decide on their own to stop being fools . . . an impact is bound to be felt. If anything, they will no longer vote like fools, and we know how great that could be. Not until INDIVIDUAL NIGERIANS decide for themselves that they are better than FOOLS, will a revolution truly take place in Nigeria. Same as what Happened in places like Egypt etc. INDIVIDUALS made the decision to no longer be fools to Mubarak and that is why they were able to have a near peaceful protest for as long as they did. You attempt that in Nigeria today, with the current mindset that prevails and you are sure to end with a disaster on your hands -- people killing themselves and violence errupting and engulfing much of the nation as a result.
cindylee:

Abeg make we no spoil this beautiful speech by Bakare but let's look for a solution. Madam I too know all
I should be the one asking you not to do that. Stop RUINING the message by continuing to interprete it all the same way you probably have old messages that are supposed to jolt you-- awaken you to reality. READ THE MESSAGE AND SPEND TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REALLY CONTAINED. Stop trying to make it say just that you need it to say so you can ask irrelevant questions over and over.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by cindylee: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
And in Egypt they just woke up one day and took to the streets abi? The action of the Tunisian man was not a contribution right? Was it not a revolution sweeping the middle east and north African countries right?

Oya make we end this back and forth. If naija betta, na for my own and your own good, that's if you are truly a Nigerian because with all this your reasoning, it is really questionable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Killed Over 300 Boko Haram Fighters, Says Niger Defence Minister / Fayose Appoints New Commissioners (Full List) / Saraki Absent At APC Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.