Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! (16065 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Governor Amaechi - Revolutionary Speech From A Revolutionary Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by holahabib: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2011
ttt
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by nduchucks: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2011
Only an Idiot will not admit that Pastor bakare speaks the truth.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by thought: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2011
Kobojunkie:

This is where you and I are different. If you do not listen to what the likes of Mugabe, Gaddaffi, Mubarak has to say, how then will you ever know how they think if your goal is to beat them at their game? How then will you know when IT IS NOT THE CASE that YOU are the problem in it all?

@Kobojunkie, u keep talking about reading. . . . . . . reading makes little difference if you did not, cannot and will not COMPREHEND the message. . . . . . . . .if you can get someone to comprehend and then explain my post (and possibly Bakare's. . . )  it would save a lot of talking. . . . . . .I SAID WOULD THE MESSAGE HAVE THE SAME MEANING, I never talked about LISTENING or not LISTENINIG. . . .  where did you get that from. . . . . . . Gosh!. . . . .(if you cannot comprehend my few lines, needless to speak of comprehending the  lengthy Bakare's MESSAGE- I guess now your stance on this issue is beginning to make sense to me. . . . . . . . .)

Kobojunkie:

Cut the bull, and READ  . . . at least to save yourself. Going on with this arrogant postering is not helping you. What has timing, location etc to do with the message? The message was to youths and if you had BOTHERED to read it . . .  you would have noted that it was actually appropriate since these are the same youths who have protested in the past and are supposed to be the future.

GOSH!!!! Why is READING so hard . . . even to save your own life??

I believing that you have the UNDERSTANDING NOW- it is not about reading, it is about comprehending. . . . . . . . ,  TIMING- I believe none of your close relatives or even friend was a victim in the bomb blast so you cannot understand why the timing is wrong. . . . . . . . . . .MESSENGER- as a person with personal selfish interest in the political realm and apparently speaking to score political points. . . . . . . . . . . CONTEXT and LOCATION - he picked out the BH SUICIDE bombing and attributed it to deprivation, and being pushed to the wall- am sure you should have done your research about BH, so you now know better. . . . . . . . .and again, for someone seen as leader (religious for that matter), in the society, church or wherever, is it right to justify violence? it is right to incite YOUTHS into violence? how many of the recent revolutions were achieved by suicide bombings (Self-immolation is even better least your going alone and still stating your point )-  because what I see is one giving those youths reasons (which are largely based on prejudice) to become violent. It is just the same as the pastor coming out to say that indecent dressing leads to rape- if you dress indecently you should be raped as it is a twin demon!!!--forgetting that you have rapist and potential rapist in your congregation and that this message would go round the nation to the ears of people looking for a any "cooked-up justification to do harm". . . . . . . . . .

. if a person like Gani (RIP) were to say the same message today- well, people like me would still have reservations about the violence aspect but NO ONE WOULD QUESTION THE MORAL GROUNDS OR EVEN INTENTIONS OF THE MESSAGE. . . . . . . . . . Curiously though, did you ever check the election statistics of those who voted for GANI and people like him in past Presidential elections- he had a handful of votes.

I ASK YOU- WHERE WAS YOUR "MESSIAH" THEN? WHY DID HE NOT COME UP WITH THE REVOLUTIONARY SPEECHES THEN? WHY DID HE NOT LEAD THE CAMPAIGN THEN FOR GANI OR A PERSON LIKE HIM- PEOPLE AT LEAST, WE HOPED, CAN DO SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR NIGERIA? THEN HE WAS STRICTLY A PASTOR - ABI?. . . . . . . . . . . BUT NOW, HE CAN STICK HIS NECK OUT AND INCITE PEOPLE FOR A PERSON AND A QUESTIONABLE CHARACTER LIKE BUHARI. . . . why- because of he loves Nigeria or may be because Nigeria is just coming into existence. . . . .   

You speak today about the nation, which is in any case is a very sorry story, if you are given political power today (like agbati), would you still dance to the same music- these are soul searching questions and only when WE decided to ask ourselves these questions, then we would know that our problems lie in the hands of YOU  and ME and not THEM or THEY and decide to respond in the right way ALL THE TIME, then we can move forward.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
Omooba77:

Let us think about what we can contribute instead of what we can destroy. Nigeria is a funny and unique place. Why we they incite people and destroy their future,why our children are sleeping in the comfort of their rooms. Kobojunkie shud think about her life and future,this myopic view about life takes nobody anywhere.

You are REPEATING the very thing Bakare is saying in his rant there . . . . which is that the MYOPIC view of life takes us Nigerians around and around, with the same bunch of fools treating us like idiots. Are you just too headstrong that you cannot ADMIT what is OBVIOUS at this point. You are busy fighting the man's posting on the Nigerian issues --- (I am more than sure you didn't even bother making sure to understand what he is saying there to you), but in the end, you choose to attack me by admitting the very same thing he said? aaarrrggh!!! Wonder why he used the word i-diot to qualify those who continue to allow fools rule em?

Look at places you would consider stable, like Tunisia, only one citizen got fed up, poured petrol on himself, set himself ablaze, before the fire could go down, the president had run away – just one citizen, Mubarak had been in power for over 30 years, he thought he was in charge,  he waiting to make his son his own successor. Ordinary young people began to text themselves and say ‘enough is enough!’ and they went there, not for one day, not for two days, not for one week, not for two weeks. [b]They kept on there, staying there, by the time you ask Nigerians to sacrifice for one hour; they are looking for bathroom – Idiots! O ye foolish Nigerians, who has bewitched you? Except the blindfold is removed from your eyes, your university certificates, papers are like toilet roll – worthless because it cannot fetch you any job – Idiots! The bible says the profit of the land is for all – where is your own share, idiots?! Your roads are un-passable,  you take pride in ‘I better pass my neighbour’ , buy useless 1 KVA generator polluting the atmosphere, making noise everywhere, calling yourself Mr Big shot, idiots!

My message is to you Nigerians today, because, fools have ruled you for too long a time, and all we will do is sporadic, haphazard, demonstration s in the street, “we are going to Fashola’s office – we will march there” and Fashola will give us a pep talk. We will give him a letter for him to give to the president, Idiots! Has it worked at any time? Time has come for Nigerians to rise up – East, West, North and South, and to say “Enough is Enough!”  I have told you before that my marching days are over – I am putting the toga on again, we are going to pull this house down and rebuild it in the name of Jesus! Enough is enough![/b]

Learn to READ . . . it will save your life some day! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Omooba77: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2011
Sanity will tell you not to call your fellow begins idiots. Did Marthin Luther King call blacks fool before he started his fight against discrimination. The man that set himself ablaze was alone ranger. The French farmers that started revolution. So our Pastors and the like minded can start we will follow. Life is all about choice. So miss Kobojunkie if I hve frayed your nerves forgive me ma. Knowing that killing doesnot solve any problem!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Myself2(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2011
And Mr Bakare is the most idiotic chief of fools
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by basadenet: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
Pastor Bakare is not a true Man of God, if he is, he will not venture into politics. To hell with hin
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by oaroloye(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
Tunde Bakare is not as smart as he thinks he is. He has not done his due research.
Given the resources available to him, being based in America, this is negligence,
and incompetence.

He supports the view that people are doing this of their own free will,
which is what the CIA wants us to think.

NONE OF OUR AFRICAN-AMERICAN FRIENDS ARE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT TPAJAX/OPERATION AJAX.

As is expected from traitors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keke-Napep Banned From Lagos Major Highways / Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc / APGA Crisis: Soludo’s Appeal Filed Outside 14-Day Statutory Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.