Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! (16068 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Governor Amaechi - Revolutionary Speech From A Revolutionary Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by aletheia(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
grin grin grin
@Topic: At the end of the day his speech amounts to. . .words. Nothing more. Shakespeare put it well:

. . .it is a tale. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by kodewrita(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
And we will never vote him in FOR CALLING US ALL IDIOTS.

He should retreat back to his pulpit AND STAY THERE.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by naijaking1: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
Thank God for Bakare, a Buhari-like type of idiot as president would have dumped him in jail an hour after this speech.
Thank God for democracy under GEJ.

"Are Nigerians really human being?"
The man should have remembered Chukwuma Nzegwu, instead of sounding like him.
Street and honest demonstrations don't easily succeed in Nigerian, because of our unique tribal, ethnic, and religious nature, also we don't need a rousing sermon to know that.

Bakare's call to arms against PDP, OBJ, and GEJ will fail, because he's not honest about it. An honest man will call on all those leaders, living, or dead who have led Nigeria to account for their deed. If he advocates violence, that's fine, but a Rawlings would have been better. An honest corrollation of violence with corruption should seek to link all the leaders of Nigeria since after Independence to account for corruption during their regime. Any leader who is found guilty ought to be executed like Rawlings did in Ghana.

There is no question, that the present administration has some problems, but their major problem seems to be their willingness to do things as it has been done in the past, towing the line of their predecessors who were sometimes corrupt. Maybe they're delicately balancing on a tight political walkrope, i don't know. What I know for sure is that there's nothing GEJ is doing today, that was not done x10 as bad and with impunity by Buhari and IBB.

For this idiot-preacher to forget the corruption when Gowon, OBJ, Buhari, IBB, and Yardua were in office to focus only on the last few years of GEJs administration shows that he's a dishonest, corrupt, and evil man.

Supporting the principles of BK as a response to corruption is not only idioticc, dishonest, and self-serving, it's simply unfair to see dead bodies of poor police men, bank clerks, innocent children and women fill our morgues everyday while the lives of the people who really encouraged, profitted, and enjoyed corruption (Buhari, IBB, OBJ) are protected by the Bakares of this World embarassed

God knows that Bakare is not an honest man.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by unipol(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
good speech
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by lee007(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
all i see here are idiots of varing sizes and shapes, the man has said what many of you are scared of even thinking in your empty skulls, evil prevail when good men keep quiet, now am assuming we have them on nairaland, the truth is a bitter pill swallow it and keep quiet, idots supporting fools, slams door and jumps on the bed, phew!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by okadaman2: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2011

This bros is funny o.

How did you know he was referring to you?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Reptyle(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
The truth is surely a bitter pill to swallow. While we all play at being ostriches, Nigeria burns all around us. I hope we will still have a country by the time we learn to pay less attention to the messenger but listen to the message. The death knell sounds even clearer now and its not even 2015 yet sad
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by texazzpete(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2011
boy t:

Bakare, Pastor-Businesman- critic  now a politician. Blaah! Blaah!! Blaah!!!.  what is his stand?

If you could read and comprehend simple English, the transcript of his speech someone helpfully posted should tell you his stand on the issues bedeviling Nigeria today.

ZE:

total rubbish. turning facts upside down to suit his campaign.

i wonder what his congregation prepares to listen to when they get up on a Sunday morning to go to church.

This so called pastor has totally derailed from the teaching of Christ.

A state of emergency need to be declared if there is anything called church council in Latter Rain

Nobody declared a state of Emergency in the Church when Pentecostal pastors were aiding and encouraging the killing and torture of children in Akwa Ibom all in the name of 'exorcism'. Na now you hypocrites wan start?
Dolt!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by tlops(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
kodewrita:

okada_man:

This bros is funny o.

I wonder!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by SisiKill1: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
[size=18pt]
by the time you ask Nigerians to sacrifice for one hour; they are looking for bathroom – Idiots! O ye foolish Nigerians, who has bewitched you? Except the blindfold is removed from your eyes, your university certificates, papers are like toilet roll – worthless because it cannot fetch you any job – Idiots! The bible says the profit of the land is for all – where is your own share, idiots?! Your roads are un-passable,  you take pride in ‘I better pass my neighbour’ , buy useless 1 KVA generator polluting the atmosphere, making noise everywhere, calling yourself Mr Big shot, idiots!
[/size]

This part of his speech totally won me over!!!!!!

Nigerians. . .buncha Internet Rebels!! SMH!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by 1025: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
We are done listening to charlatans. As far as I am concerned, he has no credibility and should go back to making safe prophecies with questionable timelines.

@kodewrita,
stop making a fool of urself in ur bid to destroy others. what do u know about the word credibility? i am an igboman from imo state and i can tell u that if there are still nigerians with credibilities, pastor bakare is one of them. this is a man can't fault in anything. this same man had credibility when he took it upon himself to make sure jonathan was made president in the absence of the sick yar adua but now that he is not supporting the inabilities of jonathan, he is no longer credible according to ur traders' reasoning.
could u please in simple terms tell us what you understand by the word credible and link us to proven facts or even allegations to makes pastor bakare lack credibility.
most nigerians or nairalanders move by the crowd. it is obvious that you borrowed a word from somewhere and started using it without making use of ur dictionary.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Demdem(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
okada_man:

This bros is funny o.

becos he thinks he's an idiot undecided undecided undecided

the truth undiluted by bakare
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by seedord247(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
please if bakare is ready let him contact me. I;m even thinking of joining the US army this year.

I think we all remember the FeLa song: Sorrow tears and Blood

Everybody run run run,

La la la la
My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear

We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go
Ah!

So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go dey look like donkey
Rhodesia dey do them own
Our leaders dey yab for nothing
South Africa dey do them own

Them leave Sorrow, Tears, and Blood,

Ah, na so
Time will dey go
Time no wait for nobody
Like that: choo, choo, choo, choo, ah
But police go dey come, army go dey come
With confusion
In style like this:
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by friedrice1: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2011
Pastor Bakare is a Brave man doing something to make Naija better.
The Iediots he's been referring to are busy pouring diatribes and defending their idiocy
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by friedrice1: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
okada_man:

This bros is funny o.

They know themselves,
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by seedord247(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
please who are those that call JeHovah Riggers. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Pukkah: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
Although I've had cause to disagree with Bakare especially after his adventure into politics, there is a lot of bitter truth in this speech. Nigerians have become too scared and scripted to worry (and ACT) about the quality and performance of their leaders.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by DrummaBoy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
D words dat I Speak they are Spirit & they are life
Bakare's words will cause a revolution in this country
Not debatable
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by seedord247(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2011
what get me aggresive is that people won't come an contribute on educated and blissful Topic like this.

but if it another topic like: MY husband sleep with mom. you will see the Topic getting to 10 pages in 5 mins.

i wish the revolution can start now.

i wish Nigeria can make poverty a past tense.

i wish Nigeria can be like france people do visit everyday.

I wish Nigeria should compete with country like spain UK, china, japan, USA.

I wish Corruption could be a thing of the past.

But my wishes can't come through if i don't fight for my freedom.

For me i'm ready . . .  . what about you?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by question(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
This Bakare Haram deception will not work.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by seedord247(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2011
question:

This Bakare Haram deception will not work.

just that am not in the mood to insult anyone today.

Plz i you don't have any tangible thing to say . . . . just keep quite.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by hbrednic: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2011
Poor loser,keep on decieving yourself
empty barrel.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by donem: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2011
same messege with tony tetuilas album e go better of years ago
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by aletheia(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Bakare's words will cause a revolution in this country
Not debatable
Actually very debatable. Keep dreaming. Bakare's words will cause. . .nada. Case in point. Since you are so inspired by Bakare's words, why are you not out there rallying the revolutionaries.
SMH at Nairaland wannabe revolutionaries whose revolution starts and ends on the pages of this forum. You think say revolution na beans?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by phreakabit(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
[size=15pt]What you have seen is the tip of the iceberg – a people deprived and pushed to the wall, will be ready to die but they will take you with them. And they will target your most noble institutions, children, wives, You wait and see. The President had better keep his mother, in the villa and not let her go to Bayelsa because they will kidnap your mother and nothing will happen – they have kidnapped the mother of a governor, they kidnapped the father of a star footballer, who then is your mother? That is the stage of anarchy that we are in [/size]

Was this suppose to be a condolence message or some sort of political campaign? Those that died at the barracks bomb blasts were children and wives of the high and mighty right? same as those that died in the recent church bombings? What is Boko Haram fighting for? Justice?  I read the above quote with utter disgust and had to restrain myself from acting irrationally. If we talk about a people deprived of basic amenities and human rights, then we are talking about well over 80% of the entire population of Nigeria. If everyone who is deprived, turn Bombers and terrorists, rather than going about other ways of making their voices heard. I wonder who PASTOR Bakare would preach to on Sundays. He justifies Boko Haram actions because himself and his family wouldn't be hear (neither will me and my family) when the so glorified "ANARCHY" takes full shape. I dare not speak ill of a man of God, but I am highly disappointed. Besides Boko Haram is fighting for Sharia and not and JUSTICE!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2011
I wish bakare was a neutral party.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by seedord247(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2011
phreakabit:

Was this suppose to be a condolence message or some sort of political campaign? Those that died at the barracks bomb blasts were children and wives of the high and mighty right? same as those that died in the recent church bombings? What is Boko Haram fighting for? Justice?  I read the above quote with utter disgust and had to restrain myself from acting irrationally. If we talk about a people deprived of basic amenities and human rights, then we are talking about well over 80% of the entire population of Nigeria. If everyone who is deprived, turn Bombers and terrorists, rather than going about other ways of making their voices heard. I wonder who PASTOR Bakare would preach to on Sundays. He justifies Boko Haram actions because himself and his family wouldn't be hear (neither will me and my family) when the so glorified "ANARCHY" takes full shape. I dare not speak ill of a man of God, but I am highly disappointed.

can you tell us why you are highly or strongly disappointed in his speech?
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by donem: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
phreakabit:

Was this suppose to be a condolence message or some sort of political campaign? Those that died at the barracks bomb blasts were children and wives of the high and mighty right? same as those that died in the recent church bombings? What is Boko Haram fighting for? Justice?  I read the above quote with utter disgust and had to restrain myself from acting irrationally. If we talk about a people deprived of basic amenities and human rights, then we are talking about well over 80% of the entire population of Nigeria. If everyone who is deprived, turn Bombers and terrorists, rather than going about other ways of making their voices heard. I wonder who PASTOR Bakare would preach to on Sundays. He justifies Boko Haram actions because himself and his family wouldn't be hear (neither will me and my family) when the so glorified "ANARCHY" takes full shape. I dare not speak ill of a man of God, but I am highly disappointed.
i am really very disappointed with pastor bakares partial vituperation such a comment is highly inciting in nature, but only a few nigerians have got his time
aletheia:

Actually very debatable. Keep dreaming. Bakare's words will cause. . .nada. Case in point. Since you are so inspired by Bakare's words, why are you not out there rallying the revolutionaries.
SMH at Nairaland wannabe revolutionaries whose revolution starts and ends on the pages of this forum. You think say revolution na beans?
they think nigerians would totally come to a revolt like what took place in algeria, egypt and is presently happening in libya when there is no unity at all in the country
seedord247:

what get me aggresive is that people won't come an contribute on educated and blissful Topic like this.

but if it another topic like: MY husband sleep with mom. you will see the Topic getting to 10 pages in 5 mins.

i wish the revolution can start now.

i wish Nigeria can make poverty a past tense.

i wish Nigeria can be like france people do visit everyday.

I wish Nigeria should compete with country like spain UK, china, japan, USA.

I wish Corruption could be a thing of the past.

But my wishes can't come through if i don't fight for my freedom.

For me i'm ready . . .  . what about you?

you are now ready for a revolt really when the abokis and the mallams were rulling nigeria like their private entity you were not ready or was not born,when somebody from the west was rulling and looting for 8 years you were not ready for a revolt neither did you thought of one, but now a south-south is in power you are proposing for a revolt and even ready. are u as wise as our north african counterparts who could steer themselfes towards achieving their goals in uniformity if your answer is in the affirmative then you can as well start yours from your family household to your village and so on and so forth satan willing it might spread nationwide.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Rhino5dm: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
Ha ha ha! All i see is few beneficiaries of corruption on this forum doing everything possible to water down the threats. when the next bomb goes off i hope you will muster courage to tell pastor Bakare . . .   "you are a prophate of doom". Where is mubarak,saddam, gaddafi, Ben ali

I dont subscribe to violence but whatever!!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Ilekokonit: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
*********************** IS COWARDICE AND SELF DECEIT IN OUR DNA ? ************************

****************** CAN'T WE GET OUT OF OUR COMFORT ZONES FOR ONCE ? ************************

PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF CALLING A SPADE A SPADE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP GOING TO THEIR JOBS TO EARN A LIVING WHILE DRIVING PAST 90% OF THE POPULATION WHO HAVE HUNGER, FEAR, POVERTY, HOPELESSNESS AND UTTER DESPAIR APPARENT ON THEIR FACES.

THEY ARE "AFRAID OF CHANGE" BECAUSE A REVOLUTION WILL MEAN THAT THEY TEMPORARILY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO SHOPRITE OR SILVERBIRD GALLERIA EVEN THOUGH THEY AT TIMES DRIVE PAST DEAD BODIES ON THE WAY TO THEIR TEMPORARY ENJOYMENT.

THEY DONT WANT TO SACRIFICE ANY COMFORT BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY HAVE JOBS AND ARE NOT PARTICULARLY DOWNTRODDEN "AT THE MOMENT".

THEY AER ALL CRITICISING BAKARE BECAUSE THE CORRUPTION OF OUR POLITICIANS HAS "NOT YET" REDUCED THEM TO ABJECT POVERTY.

AT LEAST THEY CAN PAY THEIR IMMEDIATE BILLS "AT THE MOMENT".

BUT FOR HOW LONG WILL WE REFUSE TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE LIKE FELA DID ??

INSTEAD OF LETTING US COLLECTIVELY SHAMING OUR LEADERS INTO STOPPING THEIR CORRUPTION WE ARE BUSY PONTIFICATING AGAINST BAKARE BECAUSE WE DO NOT WANT TO ROCK THE BOAT.

OUR POLITICIANS HAVE "GANGED UP" AGAINST US TO MAKE OUR LIVES A MISERY THUS FAR- E.G NAKED OATH, OKIJA SHRINE, NGIGE SHRINE KIDNAP ETC, ETC.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO "GANG UP" AGAINST THEM AND TELL THEM THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ?

IF WE DON'T HAVE THAT COURAGE YET, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LEARN TO GIVE THE MOST COURAGEOUS AMONGST US THE MORAL SUPPORT THEY RIGHTFULLY DESERVE ??

*********************** OR IS COWARDICE AND SELF DECEIT IN OUR DNA ? ************************

****************** CAN'T WE GET OUT OF OUR COMFORT ZONES FOR ONCE ? ************************

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD "CRITICAL MASS" ?

UNTIL WE HAVE A "CRITICAL MASS" OF NIGERIANS WHO BOLDLY SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OR IF THEY ARE NOT BOLD ENOUGH THEN TRY AND GIVE THE BOLDEST AMONG US THE MORAL SUPPORT HE OR SHE NEEDS TO CONFRONT OUR EVIL RULERS, NIGERIA IS NOT YET READY FOR EQUITABLE REDISTRIBUTION OF OUR "COMMON WEALTH".

LIKE BAKARE SAID, IT TOOK JUST ONE GUY WHO WAS FED UP OF BEING OPPRESSED TO SET HIMSELF ON FIRE AND DIE BEFORE TUNISIA WAS LIBERATED FOLLOWED BY EGYPT AND LATTERLY LIBYA.

HAVEN'T WE HEARD OF RIGHTEOUS ANGER ??

GOD WILL NOT LEAVE HIMSELF WITHOUT A WITNESS.

COURAGE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH IN THE FACE OF APPARENT DANGER TO YOUR LIFE CAN ONLY BE GIVEN BY GOD.

"150 MILLION PEOPLE CAN NOT ALL REMAIN COWARDS FOREVER"

PASTOR BAKARE IS DISPLAYING THE SAME FEARLESSLESS WITH WHICH FELA RELENTLESSLY CONFRONTED OBJ DURING MILITARY RULE.

OUR GOD WILL BLESS, STRENGTHEN AND PROTECT PASTOR BAKARE AS HE IS FIGHTING FOR THE 150 MILLION OPPRESSED NIGERIANS.

THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS IN NIGERIA ARE THE ONES WHO WITH THEIR CORRUPTION AND STICKY FINGERS DAILY TERRORISE THE MASSES WITH HUNGER, DARKNESS AND HOPELESSNESS.

THEY WON'T GIVE US 24HR LIGHT BECAUSE ONCE WE HAVE 24HR LIGHT, WE WILL BEGIN TO THINK STRAIGHT AND SEE "FOR OURSELVES" THAT THERE IS A BETTER LIFE.

THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DAILY LOOT US BLIND AND "INTENTIONALLY" IMPOVERISH 150 MILLION PEOPLE.

THEY WILL NOT INTRODUCE "EVEN THE MOST BASIC SOCIAL SECURITY OF FREE FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY AND FREE HOUSING FOR THE HOMELESS" BECAUSE THEY WANT THEMSELVES AND THEIR HAVARD EDUCATED CHILDREN TO HAVE AN UNENDING POOL OF DRIVERS, GUARDS, CLEANERS AND SERVANTS TO PERPETUALLY CHOOSE FROM.

BUT GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR THE LONG SUFFERING NIGERIAN'S AND THE TIME IS NIGH.

JUST WATCH AND SEE.

OUR CORRUPT LEADERS WILL "ONE WAY OR THE OTHER" BEGIN TO CONSUME THEMSELVES ONE BY ONE EXCEPT GOD IS NOT ON THE THRONE.

JUST WATCH AND SEE.
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Pataki: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
We shouted it back then, Nigerians I wonder who has so bewitched you?! Religion - the opium of intellectual madness!

Your Fresh Air President is constantly on ogogoro! Id[i]io[/i]ts!
Re: Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! by Joagbaje(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2011
unipol:

good speech

The good speech called you all IDIOTS grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS / How To Know A Programmed Or Manipulated Card Reader.... / Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.