Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) (49304 Views)

Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Uchedizzy(f): 1:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Why are they killing this girls like this nah
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by learnedman(m): 1:54am On Dec 14, 2022
In civilized worlds ,finger print experts will run a scan on her and reconcile same with their finger print data base to reveal who touched her and kept her phone there,and the crime is 80 percent solved but alas na Naija we dey,RIP to the dead
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Tony4000: 3:16am On Dec 14, 2022
You are taking a very big risk camera man, cos if police can was eventually passing by at that moment, baba nothing you won tell Nigerian Police until you reach station..may her soul Rest In Peace. lets be guided!
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 14, 2022
I know there are evil people all over the world but sometimes, it feels like Nigeria is the headquarters of all wicked acts and activities.

This really breaks my heart.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by VIKTO83(m): 4:15am On Dec 14, 2022
She went to visit her boyfriend and along d line she was drugged by the guy for sexual performance. Unfortunately the dose of d drugs were too high for her and she died.
The guy brought her lifeless body in a car at night or early in d morning and dumped her there. The guy must have come from a neighbouring community.
Simple!! She has phones and the call details and her chats can be traced to the unfortunate guy.
This is a simple crime to unravel.
Even my grandma in d village can unravel this one.
Just Unless the police do not want to work.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Breadnote: 4:20am On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=MrCover post=119132860]Residents of Anambra State Woke up Yesterday Morning to find the body of a young lady, Killed And Dumped By The Roadside In Amaechi Road, Close To Nnewi Town.

The identity of the deceased could not be ascertained as some residents told Media Crew that the lady was not living in the area because her face was unknown.

According To Whatsapp Chat, the young lady was Murdered And Dumped By Unknown People, In The Night.

It was learnt that the lady might have visited the area for an undisclosed mission before she might have been killed and dumped there.

There Is No Trace Of Any Part Of Her Body Miss.very sad development.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Gotson(m): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Rip. Ladies be more careful, the days are evil
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by LILTJAY: 5:06am On Dec 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

When my parents trained me, no word like hookup and decency was priority.....no come dey disgrace your sisters on social media. Even till now, my little ones maintain that decency because they aren't materialistic. You can check next door for your customer.
olosho I don hear grin
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Herbephe1(m): 5:15am On Dec 14, 2022
MrCover:

How Do You Know, Is Hit And Run Driver

If it was hit and run, they wouldn't have properly and carefully lay her that way,it might be hookup
The ladies of nowadays need to be extra ordinarily careful not only in this festive period but all the time.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by arantess: 5:17am On Dec 14, 2022
triple996:
This people ehh
They too like violence undecided
Did you say the same for the one in Jos and PH?

Or anything Igbo gives you erection?
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by carsuperman: 5:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Another ho33 gonem good riddance
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by BigBizzy(m): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2022
RIP.

Na hookup she go do oh chaiii
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by fredagu: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2022
It's simple she visited a friend who poised her and she died on her way home she wanted to call someone when she started feeling very sick but she couldn't the poison was hard on her so she succumb and died. My opinion though.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by eflintsone(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2022
I want a man that will spoil me with money this xmas , i have a female who never wanna work but her focus is always on a man's money

May the dead rest well
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2022
cry cry cry
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Curious345: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Nigeria police does not exist
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Scarcity234: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You want my Biafran ladiets to starve this December.
Care for a very long list of your sisters into hook up??
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2022
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” - RIP
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2022
LILTJAY:
olosho I don hear grin

I know you've got auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder.... But am very sure this one has put you in your place. No be every Naija woman dey behave like the untrained women around you.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But we shouldn't be careful who we visit from January to November
My quote is in respect to Xmas rush and quick to make money in other to go show off
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by stevups(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
MimiSheWrote:
Ok but how are you sure she was actually "killed"? Who performed the autopsy?

I have got a scenario... What if she slumped and died at a random guy's place(because of drug overdose or of any other random natural cause)... Then the said guy thought about calling the police and realized that Nigerian police is a total mess... and decided the "best thing for him" to do was to dump her on the road side and flee?

What do I know...

Or maybe he/she killed her on purpose ..

My point is we can't really be sure yet, so for now this is a "mystery" not a murder... U feel me OP? Improve your journalism.

You sound like suspect
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2022
stevups:

You sound like suspect
Lol I'm just a natural detective.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Oceanjagaban: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
MrCover:

How Do You Know, Is Hit And Run Driver
you don't know how to read I see

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by LILTJAY: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I know you've got auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder.... But am very sure this one has put you in your place. No be every Naija woman dey behave like the untrained women around you.
ashawo e don do na
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Whoknowsme: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2022
Braveboi1:

has your night blindness worsened to that extent that you can't even spot an olosho when you see one?
Probably she must have been your customer for you to know she's one.
Why English is hard for you to understand i don't know.
And do have a nice day ahead. Mtchewwww
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2022
LILTJAY:
ashawo e don do na

I am proudly not one, not in this lifetime or in the next to come..... Never asked for urgent 2k. Yeah, does such Naija babe exist.... Yes. A babe and more. So keep telling us your family history

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by LILTJAY: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I am proudly not one, not in this lifetime or in the next to come..... Never asked for urgent 2k. Yeah, does such Naija babe exist.... Yes. A babe and more. So keep telling us your family history
see this hookup girl ooh cheesy
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2022
LILTJAY:
see this hookup girl ooh cheesy

Ok..... You are coming up. It's now hookup your sisters coined the name...... Which one Aunties do?
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by LILTJAY: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Ok..... You are coming up. It's now hookup your sisters coined the name...... Which one Aunties do?
olosho weldone
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2022
LILTJAY:
olosho weldone

Your sisters and Aunties are into same business?

Wow, this must be a lucrative family business.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by LILTJAY: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Your sisters and Aunties are into same business?
Wow, this must be a lucrative family business.
owerri ashawo weldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.