Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) (49806 Views)

Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Roboto11: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Timmybr:

It's like you're deluded. I said someone that knows her told me she was killed by her boyfriend she visited, you said DSS would be looking for you!

You can help them with the investigation.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Biafraaa: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Timmybr:

It's like you're deluded. I said someone that knows her told me she was killed by her boyfriend she visited, you said DSS would be looking for you!

Calm down first make DSS come. You don dey para. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Apili: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
All this killing and dumping na wa I received a call from my younger brother today that a young lady was lying dead close a plaza which I occupied a store
That even police and other security personnel has being passing and they did nothing to the dead body
Even residents and passers-by are acting I don't care
I just told them to lock up and go home
To avoid stories that touches
Even till now the young unidentified lady is still lying dead
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by kingPhidel(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
So sad cry when will this incessant killing will stop ? There’s no more love among people that’s why hurting another person has become norm. God have Mercy and deliver us from enemies within and outside
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by JohnOkolo: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
MrCover:
Residents of Anambra State Woke up Yesterday Morning to find the body of a young lady, Killed And Dumped By The Roadside In Amaechi Road, Close To Nnewi Town.

The identity of the deceased could not be ascertained as some residents told Media Crew that the lady was not living in the area because her face was unknown.

According To Whatsapp Chat, the young lady was Murdered And Dumped By Unknown People, In The Night.

It was learnt that the lady might have visited the area for an undisclosed mission before she might have been killed and dumped there.

There Is No Trace Of Any Part Of Her Body Missing, the cause of her death still remains a Mystery to the Residents.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

nah onky death unah dey cover. Which kind cover be this abeg, unah and bad news nah 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Benwallt(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
When will all these stop? Girl, sit in ur parents house let us come and meet you there. Stop going to boys house.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olasyke:
Rituals or rape

It's not ritual because her body parts are not missing
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Biafraaa: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
GBTYO:

Biafra!
Tell that to DSS when they come for you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by ArewaQuitessenc: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Is that foam coagulation in her mouth? if so then it looks like she was either poisoned or had a cardiac arrest.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Innobee99(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
MrCover:
Christmas Is Around The Corner, Be Careful.

Ladies, Know The Type Of People You Follow.

, Is Tired Of Publishing BAD NEWS
An average Nigerian ladies will never heed to this advise

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Benwallt(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
GBTYO:

Biafra!

what has biafra got to do with this. Does that make her less of a woman or human being?

Let's be reasonable please.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Apili: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
GBTYO:

Biafra!

no this happened in warri delta state
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Whoknowsme:
How did you know that was what happened?
It might still be the case of a jealous female friend killing her or her guy doing so in the heat of an argument.

has your night blindness worsened to that extent that you can't even spot an olosho when you see one?
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
This madness is becoming a norm already

We see death as nothing these days compared to a decade ago

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Mercury12(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
zinaunreal:
Nairaland derives pleasure in showing graphic contents. Why didn't you blur her face op. Damn pervert
Nairaland should solely take the blame for it. They allow people upload graphic/uncensored pictures
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by MrCover: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Biafraaa:

Is like you are looking for who to implicate. The way you're asking is very suspicious undecided

Do You Know The Meaning Of
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
GBTYO:

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra
Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra
Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

Ti e ti ta.
You are finished.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by brandsoncharlie: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
MrCover:
Residents of Anambra State Woke up Yesterday Morning to find the body of a young lady, Killed And Dumped By The Roadside In Amaechi Road, Close To Nnewi Town.

The identity of the deceased could not be ascertained as some residents told Media Crew that the lady was not living in the area because her face was unknown.

According To Whatsapp Chat, the young lady was Murdered And Dumped By Unknown People, In The Night.

It was learnt that the lady might have visited the area for an undisclosed mission before she might have been killed and dumped there.

There Is No Trace Of Any Part Of Her Body Missing, the cause of her death still remains a Mystery to the Residents.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:
I told some morons that has refused to use their senses to think on how they kidnapped a woman yesterday in portharcourt, I saw it with my eyes they're saying is lies.
I believe it is true because Nigeria is a failed and dangerous territory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos) / Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos / 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.