Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) (52204 Views)

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by venabili: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
HydraFeeds:

I think you lack the mental capacity to prove your point without resulting to derogatory words .

Firstly I never said I’m in support or not in support of homosexuality . I’m simply responding to someone that said it’s not our culture .

Secondly ,I can compare homosexuality to religion because they’re both ways of life and culture is defined as the way of life .

Any religion that is not indigenous is not our culture .

Our culture is killing of twins ,killing of Albinos ,human sacrifice to gods ,polygamy ,monarchy and many more that has either been relegated as outdated or completely weeded out as evil .

Lastly ,we evolve . What’s in vogue yesteryears is no longer in vogue today

May your knowledge never wane and your wisdom never diminish.

We have mostly forgotten that what we are so fanatic about today are imported norms, religion and culture while ours have been labelled as been satanic and incompatible with modern day norms.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
muykem:
American was built on God's word with their forefathers serving God day and night. These people have rejected God and his word.
for thou has rejected the word of the LORD, so the LORD hath rejected thee also.
Stop lying please the founding fathers never said America was a Christian nation it has always been a secular state

4 Likes

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by tunapawizzy: 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
a day is coming, US will legalize bestiality
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ghen ghen. E don happengrin
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
HydraFeeds:

I think you lack the mental capacity to prove your point without resulting to derogatory words .

Firstly I never said I’m in support or not in support of homosexuality . I’m simply responding to someone that said it’s not our culture .

Secondly ,I can compare homosexuality to religion because they’re both ways of life and culture is defined as the way of life .

Our culture is killing of twins ,killing of Albinos ,human sacrifice to gods ,polygamy ,monarchy and many more that has either been relegated as outdated or completely weeded out as evil .

U ARE VERY STUPID.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I WILL SHED NO TEARS, IF THEY BURN YOU AND LEAVE DEBORAH.

U COMPARE WORSHIP TO GOD WITH BENDING OVER FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN TO FORCE PRICK INTO YOUR ANUS AND RELIEF HIMSELF.

DAFT DOESNT QUITE EXPLIAN IT.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by FRANKLINJUNIOR1(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2022
NovoLag:
sad

Most importantly he should also sign a law prohibiting homos from adopting kids born by normal people. YES NORMAL PEOPLE!

Btw: There’s something off about this new moniker undecided
I just feel you’re not same person as the other slawormir. You’re obviously an imposter

You're Kinda correct.. I've been observing the comments for sometime now and it's unlike the normal way the original guy types
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2022
THE EDUCATION SOME OF YOU ARE RECIEVING IS WORTHLESS.

U USE IT TO TALK SENSELESSLY AND THAT IS WHAT NIGERIA IS SUFFERING.

PEOPLE MISLEADING, MISEDUCATING, MISINFORMING AND MISDIRECTING.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by petermichaels(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2022
JOE BIDEN IS A DEVIL. AMERICA CALLED FOR HIM. HE WILL KILL THEM.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You did not answer the question but only shifted the goal post!

Should be abolish Christianity and Islam since we. It’s know it’s not our culture. Same for monogamy!

YOUR A BASTARD, I'M GLAD YOU KNOW HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT OUR CULTURE.

OUR ANCESTOR GOT SWAG.

THEY LOVE PUSSY LIKE KING SOLOMON AND KING DAVID.

I'M A LIVING PROOF OF THAT LOVE OF PUSSY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Sweetvie: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2022
HydraFeeds:

Impressive tongue
Nice one
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by opamoses1: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Benmob:
Their law their business,d only problem I have with them,is forcing other countries to support it, d same way they try to make Qatar to allow or accept them in their country in diz world cup or to their citizen that is against it, to agree with it.
You are one of the few with sense in this thread. It's American wahala not Nigerian wahala. As long as they don't impose the practice on other countries, no wahala

Same Nigerians condemning this are rushing to UK, Canada, America and many other western countries. The US is even very late to this approval. The Canada that almost every Nigerian wants to go has legalised gay marriage since 2005 or 2006. The UK they are currently rushing to also has gay marriage legalized since a long time ago.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2022
opamoses1:

You are one of the few with sense in this thread. It's American wahala not Nigerian wahala.

Same Nigerians condemning this are rushing to UK, Canada, America and many other western countries. The US is even very late to this approval. The Canada that almost every Nigerian wants to go has legalised gay marriage since 2005 or 2006. The UK they are currently rushing to also has gay marriage legalized since a long time ago.

IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NIGERIA POLITICS, WE WILL SENTENCE HOMOSEXUALS TO LIFE IMPRISON.

WE DONT WANT YOU TO SPREAD LIKE CORONAVIRUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 12:14am On Dec 14, 2022
hammerT:

U ARE VERY STUPID.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I WILL SHED NO TEARS, IF THEY BURN YOU AND LEAVE DEBORAH.

U COMPARE WORSHIP TO GOD WITH BENDING OVER FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN TO FORCE PRICK INTO YOUR ANUS AND RELIEF HIMSELF.

DAFT DOESNT QUITE EXPLIAN IT.
Go back to school

5 Likes

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Sweetvie: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Hmm
For me, am not sure if this is a right or wrong move but time will tell.
Abt gay, i got no biz with dem
And I feel like everybody should be allow to live the way they want it. Your life your choice
Ain't gonna tell you what you gonna do with your life smiley
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Go back to school

IN THAT SHIT YOU POSTED, WHERE IS SEX AND MAN TO MAN ANUS DESTRUCTION?

MISINFORMATION CANNOT WORK ON ME.

U AND DAT WHITE MAN DEY CRAZE. DO U HEAR ME.

UR FADA!

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Bromax: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2022
US is heading towards extinction
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2022
hammerT:

YOUR A BASTARD, I'M GLAD YOU KNOW HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT OUR CULTURE.

OUR ANCESTOR GOT SWAG.

THEY LOVE PUSSY LIKE KING SOLOMON AND KING DAVID.

I'M A LIVING PROOF OF THAT LOVE OF PUSSY.
is there king David in your history ? Or Solomon ? That’s where you need to reflect before you open your mouth to talk . Christianity is foreign and not our culture . You only accept what you want to accept has our culture and reject what you don’t like as not our culture . You’re not arguing with brain but with your heart .

5 Likes

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by todugo(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Crafteck1:
With good lawyers, they would soon legalise marrying your animal as long as it shows it likes you.

grin They will soon come to that, but it will be after they legalize incest.

Satan is trying so hard to break all moral codes that God gave to man! angry

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by opamoses1: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2022
bonnyhope:
The wrath of God will descend on USA soon

Marriage is between man and woman not same sex.

Evil people Governing the western world

Mrnakeina:
This country will burn!
Why has South Africa not burnt? They approved same sex marriage like 17 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobleou(m): 12:20am On Dec 14, 2022
The sign of the End Time is crystal clear...

Day by day we keep approaching what the Bible says...

MOD:
God help me to escape your wrath. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2022
HydraFeeds:
is there king David in your history ? Or Solomon ? That’s where you need to reflect before you open your mouth to talk . Christianity is foreign and not our culture . You only accept what you want to accept has our culture and reject what you don’t like as not our culture . You’re not arguing with brain but with your heart .

EVEN PHARAOH HAD WIVES AND CONCUBINES.

WE ARE CIVILISED PEOPLE AND DO IT BETTER THAN THE WEST.

LET THE WEST, COME FOR SCHOOLING.

THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT DESTROYED AFRICA. BARBARIANS!

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Sweetvie: 12:21am On Dec 14, 2022
opamoses1:

You are one of the few with sense in this thread. It's American wahala not Nigerian wahala. As long as they don't impose the practice on other countries, no wahala

Facto.
People condemning gay here you'll see them being friendly with gays in Canada , UK n others
They should show their discrimination maybe they won't see themselves back in Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2022
hammerT:

IN THAT SHIT YOU POSTED, WHERE IS SEX AND MAN TO MAN ANUS DESTRUCTION?

MISINFORMATION CANNOT WORK ON ME.

U AND DAT WHITE MAN DEY CRAZE. DO U HEAR ME.

UR FADA!

You’re not the architect of life and death ,nature has its way of surviving.

I’m saying it again that you lack mental capacity to debate and you need to go back to school . Bye

4 Likes

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by opamoses1: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Facto.
People condemning gay here you'll see them being friendly with gays in Canada , UK n others
They should show their discrimination maybe they won't see themselves back in Nigeria grin
They are hypocrites. That's what they are. Alot of them have gay men as managers grin
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 12:23am On Dec 14, 2022
HydraFeeds:

You’re not the architect of life and death ,nature has its way of surviving.

I’m saying it again that you lack mental capacity to debate and you need to go back to school . Bye

NATURE ABHORES ABOMINABLE ACTS.

THAT IS WHY EVEN AFTER DOING YANSH AND BOOBS, U ARE STILL A MAN BIOLOGICALLY AND WILL DIE A MAN.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Reporting34:
It is very sad when a nation turns its back to almighty God but it is horrible when the living mighty God turn His back to a nation.

marriage is the union between a MAN and a WOMAN, so why this rubbish seriously

slow joe 0bidenDeliberately destroying the institutions of marriages and the family's.

Deliberate tactics to weakened society and exert more control, so very Disgusting act.,

With your face facing the lord, how good is your country.
Nobody should enforce their beliefs on another person. I cannot force a gay person to be straight neither can they force me to be gay.
But look at all you closet gays drinking panadol on another person's headache. Marry your woman, let me marry who the want to.

In other words, mind your fuccking business
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2022
SOMETIMES, ANIMALS GET SENSE PASS SOME SO CALLED HUMAN.

I NEVER SEE TWO MALE AMIMALS JUMPING ON EACH OTHER YANSH FOR ANIMAL HABITANT, BEFORE.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2022
hammerT:

NATURE ABHORES ABOMINABLE ACTS.

THAT IS WHY EVEN AFTER DOING YANSH AND BOOBS, U ARE STILL A MAN BIOLOGICALLY AND WILL DIE A MAN.

Nature abhors maturation too.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Ransomware:

Nature abhors maturation too.

U ARE BRAIN DEAD, DONT EVEN PRETEND TO HAVE ANY BRAIN.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Sweetvie: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2022
opamoses1:

They are hypocrites. That's what they are. Alot of them have gay men as managers grin
Lol... Aswear
Nigerians & hypocrite are 5&6 grin
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by johnfem321: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2022
The white people brought religion to Africa, import their culture to Africa and make a lot of African believe the white culture is superior.. I’m sure in few years time, they will bring a new version of Bible to Africa saying been gay is accepted and anyone who oppose it will be termed sinner, demonic or evil..
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Kingspin(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2022
The next law will be dog and human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.