Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) (52169 Views)

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Hmsniki(m): 1:50am On Dec 14, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHv5qbNBNUU

SOURCE
Why do our worldly un-Godly leader always try to use their own mental thinking of good and bard to go against God Almighty? Is there any right and limite above d right which God has given to his creaturs. I think not. God hav mercy on these leaders who fighting ur will.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Hmsniki(m): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Hmsniki:
Why do our worldly un-Godly leader always try to use their own mental thinking of good and bard to go against God Almighty? Is there any right and limite above d right which God has given to his creaturs. I think not. God hav mercy on these leaders who fighting ur will.
What is good in a man fucking a man through his Anus, and woman fucking a woman with rubber dick, america has become some thing ealse.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Yankee101: 2:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Marriage is between a man and a woman
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 14, 2022
hammerT:

U ARE BRAIN DEAD, DONT EVEN PRETEND TO HAVE ANY BRAIN.

Awwww.... did i touch a nerve? Did I calll out your own secret sin?

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by CheapHomes1: 2:11am On Dec 14, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Isn't it obvious why he hustled day and night to give a valuable prisoner like the most notorious arms dealer in world in exchange for a lesbian basketballer instead of an ex service men? When we said these things , some children on nairaland were arguing that an Olympic medalist had more value than an ex marine
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Napata77: 2:14am On Dec 14, 2022
blowjohn:
U guys are complaining.

In Nigeria today men have already started wearing earrings.
In abuja its everywhere. Young guys wearing earrings.

With some wearing ankle chains

African men have worn earrings since before your ancestors were born.

Even the homosexuality you are screaming about was common and TOLERATED in pre-colonial Africa societies.

It WAS the CHRISTIANIZATION that turned you against homosexuality, not African culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Napata77: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Fuckgodndjesus:
Maybe because god doesn't exist.

Maybe because He is biding His time.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Aboki99(m): 2:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Where are the Nigerian Christians?

Come and claim your "God's own country"!

Or did Putin's Russia forced America to do this again?!!

Stew pid set of people!
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by BigIyanga: 2:21am On Dec 14, 2022
hammerT:

THAT IS BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE VOTING TRIBE.

THE DAY NIGERIANS STOP VOTING TRIBE AND START VOTING FOR DEVELOPMENT AND WELFARE,

THAT IS WHEN, THEY WILL HAVE POLITICIANS THAT WONT GO TO EUROPE OR USA AT ALL.

EVERYTHING WILL BE HERE IN NAIJA.
Not going to happen. Their kids and investments are in EU &US
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
America destroying themselves day by day

On a mega level, now I know how he came to power.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by fortunez1(m): 2:28am On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
God will use China to tear America apart.

This is like the tower of Babylon that builders built so it could get to heaven but God destroyed it.

God's glory will depart this country within the next 2 decades.
Oga unanionted prophet China banned religion more especially Christianity and Islam , so don't go praising China for a wrong ego.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:36am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Long overdue!

God bless The United States of America!

e pluribus unum
homosexual spotted
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by bepositive11: 2:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Terror48:
Imagine,after they we be shouting God bless America.This is satanic.A marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Even if same sex marriage was not legal, gay men will still go and have sex with gay men and gay women will still go and have sex with gay women. So what difference does it make? The only difference is that gay men and women no longer have to hide their true colors in the West.

Let's think about Nigeria. How many men are secretly having sex with other men and how many women are secretly having sex with other women? Isn't it better to know who and who is gay instead of them hiding themselves? Some Nigerians are married to gays but they don't know.

I would rather see a man and woman marry but I would also rather know who is gay so that I don't end up getting married to them.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by zedegit: 2:41am On Dec 14, 2022
HonNL:

[url=https://www.2news.com/news/president-biden-signs-gay-marriage-bill-at-white-house-
ceremony/article_3154de9c-7aef-11ed-ae4e-033ad3f93212.html]SOURCE [/url]

Madness. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of this same abomination.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by leofab(f): 2:41am On Dec 14, 2022
kennyz247:
I wonder y God still choose to bless this people, despite there atrocities and abuse to God
their hard work and handiworks blesses them not god!.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by omotoyemco(m): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2022
I think he was sleeping when signing.
It's against God's directives.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by shineeye1: 2:57am On Dec 14, 2022
bepositive11:

Even if same sex marriage was not legal, gay men will still go and have sex with gay men and gay women will still go and have sex with gay women. So what difference does it make? The only difference is that gay men and women no longer have to hide their true colors in the West.

Let's think about Nigeria. How many men are secretly having sex with other men and how many women are secretly having sex with other women? Isn't it better to know who and who is gay instead of them hiding themselves? Some Nigerians are married to gays but they don't know.

I would rather see a man and woman marry but I would also rather know who is gay so that I don't end up getting married to them.

Your logic is unconvincing. When witchcraft is being practiced secretly , will be better it is legalized so that you know who to relate with? Government approval of evil equates to the proliferation of evil. Sanctions against evil by governments helps to diminish evil. The irreversible destruction of once great America has unmistakably begun! A bleak future of pains awaits America.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by ogbonti: 2:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Reporting34:
It is very sad when a nation turns its back to almighty God but it is horrible when the living mighty God turn His back to a nation.

marriage is the union between a MAN and a WOMAN, so why this rubbish seriously

slow joe 0bidenDeliberately destroying the institutions of marriages and the family's.

Deliberate tactics to weakened society and exert more control, so very Disgusting act.,

do you know that 85% of Nigerians who are US citizens vote for the democrat party that encourages homosexuality and. gay marriages ? when you tell them these things they tell you Donald Trump and Republicans are evil - this is the result of their foolishness during elections - so before you blame Biden or Democrats - blame your fellow Nigerians in America who leave their senses at home to go to the polling booth to vote for Democrats

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by sameks08(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2022
I stand to be corrected when people say God bless America. For what? How do you expect God to bless a satanic country full of evil. Just imaging a whole president committing national disaster. America is cursed and is being control by devil incarnate
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by litaninja(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Lol. You know more about god than where you got the concept of god from?

Reporting34:
It is very sad when a nation turns its back to almighty God but it is horrible when the living mighty God turn His back to a nation.

marriage is the union between a MAN and a WOMAN, so why this rubbish seriously

slow joe 0bidenDeliberately destroying the institutions of marriages and the family's.

Deliberate tactics to weakened society and exert more control, so very Disgusting act.,
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by shineeye1: 3:04am On Dec 14, 2022
leofab:
their hard work and handiworks blesses them not god!.

There is indeed a blessing that hardwork bestows but that blessing extinguishes itself and reverts to a curse with the passing of time IF it is devoid of godliness. TIME is the litmus test ...

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:04am On Dec 14, 2022
Nigeria with all the HOLY HOLY we are suffering economic hardship.

GRADUATE AND SCHOOL LEAVER UNEMPLOYMENT IS VERY HIGH IN NIGERIA TODAY

That should bother us in Nigeria.

It is not gay people that is bringing the massive economic hardship in Nigeria as at today

All the Pastor condemning gay marriage in Nigeria where are they today.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of World of Life Bible Church Warri has just divorced his wife of close to 20 years Mrs Helen Oritsejafor.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was at the forefront condemning gay marriage and other forms of homosexual relationship but he can not keep his marriage intact.

Those who claimed to live in glass house must not throw stones.

I do not practice gay life style but I personally think Africans and Nigerian in particular are deceiving themselves.

LGBTQ is not the problem to our economy in Nigeria.

It is not what is causing unemployment problem.

It is the politicians that is the problems in Nigeria and their greed for stupendous wealth.

The average Nigerian politicians use religion and ethnicity to divide us at the top while they loot the treasury of the state.

South Korea today do not worship God the way we do in Nigeria but they are doing very well economically.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by shineeye1: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2022
litaninja:
Lol. You know more about god than where you got the concept of god from?

You dreamer, tell us the nation on earth without the knowledge of God?
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Ishilove: 3:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Whatever. Just don't shove it down the throats of other countries or try to arm twist them into accepting their perversion

5 Likes

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by zedegit: 3:11am On Dec 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

No longer Adam & Eve, but Adam & Steve

&from Mary & Joseph to Mary & Josephine. grin

Very ridiculous.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by bepositive11: 3:14am On Dec 14, 2022
shineeye1:

Your logic is unconvincing. When witchcraft is being practiced secretly , will be better it is legalized so that you know who to relate with? Government approval of evil equates to the proliferation of evil. Sanctions against evil by governments helps to diminish evil. The irreversible destruction of once great America has unmistakably begun! A bleak future of pains awaits America.

My logic is convincing to me and I stand by it. Let those gay people marry each other and leave us straights to marry straights in peace.

I don't care if my logic is unconvincing to you.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Eau01: 3:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Same sex marriage? God where is the trumpet!
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by olaeffect(m): 3:18am On Dec 14, 2022
kennyz247:
I wonder y God still choose to bless this people, despite there atrocities and abuse to God

That is what happens when you have good parents/ancestors. You will benefit from their good works even if your are a jackass. Reverse is also the case for the opposite.

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 3:21am On Dec 14, 2022
I Neva love dis man
Biden is just a Puppet
Donald trump Neva accept sh*t
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:22am On Dec 14, 2022
They signed sin, Sodom and Gomorrah into their constitution. And call it rights. Yet he was quick to say Putin is evil.
The Anti Christ will come from US
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by qtguru(m): 3:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Elections are around the corner, another tactic from the left , America is doomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by henrydav: 3:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Biden a satanist traying to implement the agenda of their master the devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.