Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me (8225 Views)

Who Disvirgined You? / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Lately I been coming across virgins. Like only this year I have disvirgined 3 girls. One is still with me. The second one relocated to another state we may never see again cos I don't do LDR. The third one is telling me she want to go into runs. I asked her why she said she want to do runs so she can be independent. That she won't have to depend on a man for money. That she's tired of disturbing me everytime for help. Hmm

I just told her OK. Because arguing with her might even push her more into it and she could always use it against me especially when she make demands and I don't yield.

I see it as she trying to manipulate me tho which is exactly what she wanted and I have made up my mind whether she goes into runs or she's just joking which I am sure she isn't, I won't take her back anymore..right now I just dey archive our chats and she just dey there.

I dunno who told these bitches that runs will make them independent. That sounds like one of the dumbest things but like they say a woman that thinks her pussy is meant to be sold will surely turn into a hoe.

This is not me seeking validation or looking for who to tell me what to do. It's just letting someone who doesn't wanna stay go. Cos too many guys have this notion that once a girl is a Virgin she deserves some special treatment and girls are aware of that too. But the sad truth whether a girl is a Virgin or not as lomg as you disvirgin and she's not your wife she will eventually want to go explore other options as no matter what you do she will always think she can have better. So it's better you let them go and experience life out there and see for themselves.

I hope someone learns one or two with my latest experience. Gm

MODIFIED:
I see most mfs here are commenting out of jealousy cos I deflowered 3 girls, so they completely ignored the message, which is letting a woman who doesn't wanna stay go.
Bunch of weak men everywhere on this site. Cos who would be okay with a woman who said she wanna become a hooker.. If not all these weak men and their likes that can't go out and meet new women.

I need more name calling please keep it coming

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Hezzyluv: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Lol..
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by richeeyo(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Most virgins always wants to f. Uck around as soon as them open dem

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2022
richeeyo:
Most virgins always wants to f. Uck around as soon as them open dem
Ya. That's why I wanna let go fvck around. Let her dreams come through cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by detectivejones: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Only you disvirgine 3 girls this year wawoo. Add to your achievements this year, infact hand craft it and hang on your walls.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Savedday: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Virgin or not virgin, all 9ja girls are the same.

They are all oloshio and useless as used tissue paper.

When you know this, nothing they do surprises you anymore.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Baronthecelebri: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Mumu, for your mind
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Danisaint112(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Why did you bring this here? To tell us how a play boy you are? Fear God abeg.
You disvirgined people daughters and you want us to clap for you. May karma also locate you.
Your entire message is meaningless.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Only you disvirgine 3 girls this year wawoo. Add to your achievements this year, infact hand craft it and hang on your walls.
You didn't read the message. You only read the 3 virgins part meaning you dumb. People like you will always learn the hard way cos you don't like learning from other people's experiences. Good bye

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Saintdan0421(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Congrats. This must be included in that cv of urs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Aladdin1(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2022
You dey happy! abi?.Na so men go disvirgin your teenage daughters and sisters!. You are a mumu man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Quality20(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2022
U just used ur self respect and nudity to poison ds baby girl. She gonna start disrespecting other men and see every man as a potential defiler

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by BlackMan6969(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Aladdin1:
You dey happy! abi?.Na so men go disvirgin your teenage daughters and sisters!. You are a mumu man!
Ameen. Just like he's archiving their chats, the devil is also archiving his doings. His descendants go collect woto woto. There's nothing to learn from his miserable life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by jamesversion: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Lately I been coming across virgins. Like only this year I have disvirgined 3 girls. One is still with me. The second one relocated to another state we may never see again cos I don't do LDR. The third one is telling me she want to go into runs. I asked her why she said she want to do runs so she can be independent. That she won't have to depend on a man for money. That she's tired of disturbing me everytime for help. Hmm

I just told her OK. Because arguing with her might even push her more into it and she could always use it against me especially when she make demands and I don't yield.

I see it as she trying to manipulate me tho which is exactly what she wanted and I have made up my mind whether she goes into runs or she's just joking which I am sure she isn't, I won't take her back anymore..right now I just dey archive our chats and she just dey there.

I dunno who told these bitches that runs will make them independent. That sounds like one of the dumbest things but like they say a woman that thinks her pussy is meant to be sold will surely turn into a hoe.

This is not me seeking validation or looking for who to tell me what to do. It's just letting someone who doesn't wanna stay go. Cos too many guys have this notion that once a girl is a Virgin she deserves some special treatment and girls are aware of that too. But the sad truth whether a girl is a Virgin or not as lomg as you disvirgin and she's not your wife she will eventually want to go explore other options as no matter what you do she will always think she can have better. So it's better you let them go and experience life out there and see for themselves.

Speak truthfully, How old are those girls??

6 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by spencekat(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2022
detectivejones:
And later they will say virgins are scare in Nigeria and also must marry virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Pells: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2022
I rather born thief than born bleeding kpekus undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by faceLAGOS: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

Bro, how old are those girls and what’s the location?

Sorry I asked these questions.

I just need the answers to form my opinion.
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Lucasinho(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Savedday:

including your sisters grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by ib4real95(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lucasinho:

including your sisters grin grin
His daughters also fall under this category

1 Like

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by detectivejones: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
spencekat:
And later they will say virgins are scare in Nigeria and also must marry virgins.
I tell you
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by detectivejones: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You didn't read the message. You only read the 3 virgins part meaning you dumb. People like you will always learn the hard way cos you don't like learning from other people's experiences. Good bye
Its only an uncouth person that would insult a total stranger. BTW more power to your weapon of destruction.

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Its only an uncouth person that would insult a total stranger. BTW more power to your weapon of destruction.
Strangers who be dumb shouldn't be told? Lmfao cheesy
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Bro, how old are those girls and what’s the location?

Sorry I asked these questions.

I just need the answers to form my opinion.

Between 19-22

Abuja

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
jamesversion:

Speak truthfully, How old are those girls??
19-22

Any reason why?
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by detectivejones: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Strangers who be dumb shouldn't be told? Lmfao cheesy
Oga smart pants if you were not dumber you'd have known its a foolish thing to even come to a public forum and share that nonsense
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Quality20:
U just used ur self respect and nudity to poison ds baby girl. She gonna start disrespecting other men and see every man as a potential defiler
Too many dumbos on here. They can't even read and comprehend. That always seems to be the case here everytime and it as become a norm.
I bet you still won't understand what I just typed cheesy
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Oga smart pants if you were not dumber you'd have known its a foolish thing to even come to a public forum and share that nonsense
That a girl I just disvirgined is telling me in my face she wanna become a hooker?
You see? You are the problem here. Bye

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by yungz: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by SPAMBOX7: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Danisaint112:
Why did you bring this here? To tell us how a play boy you are? Fear God abeg.
You disvirgined people daughters and you want us to clap for you. My karma also locate you.
Your entire message is meaningless.
To tell you that most Nigerian girls are useless. Or you didn't catch that part where she told me she wanna be a hooker! You will still be with a girl that tells you straight she wanna be a hooker?
Is that how low you see of yourself? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by weslay: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Savedday:

Your sisters too follow join ba?
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by faceLAGOS: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Between 19-22

Abuja

Okay. Thanks.

I’m thinking south south or Lagos.

19-22 is okay
Re: What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me by Oberhiri141(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Firstly, you disvirgined two girls and you think its an achievement. Secondly, you have the guts to bring it up in public, bros, you have no shame. Continue, karma will catch up with you soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! / See 5 Ways To Know A Girl Wants S€x / 43 Things You Probably Don't Know About Yourself .No.2 & 17 Might Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.