Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari (18434 Views)

Why Abians Believe He Is The Best As Abia State Gov 2023. / Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by JoeNL22(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
But your best ain't good enough. It was below par, it was substandard.

But I know obi's own will be excellent and wonderful for all to see.

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by SHNAYAJO: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Your records are their, failure! Failure!! Failure!!!Capital Failure.. just dey go your Daura in peace.. Go and enjoy what you looted
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Bizibi(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
casualobserver:

I am not going to say you are Ibo, you may well be. What I will say is you are daft!! No president since 1999 has delivered anywhere close to the infrastructure projects and reforms that Buhari has. The thing with infrastructure and reforms are that they are always there, they will always be there. He cannot carry railway away with him or the roads or bridges etc. the fact that this election is also likely to be the freeest and most credible is a legacy. We all know under Obasanjo Obibwould have had no chance.

That you hate the man does not mean to deny him his due..when you do so you lose credibility. You can differ with and attack a man and still acknowledge his successes!! You look like a fool when you deny the undeniable.

You are free to list the lasting legacies of Obasanjo yaradua and GEJ especially in infrastructure. Which road, rail, bridge, airport or power project are you enjoying today that is creditable to them?
hehehehe I already know were this one is from.....he even said I am daft and praised him for infrastructure projects and reforms, hehehehe. Another funny comment

When buhari leave next year many of you won't say shit. Many of you will keep quiet.....I know em in apc and if you know half of the rubbish you won't defend that man. Continue!!! Nor be next year. Someone that dont read documents and he just ask in hausa and sign it, I just dey laugh some of una.

Even some of them are not talking now because they know the extent of the damage. Make una dey clown una sef. Funny people....
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
saintnegroid:
you can't even take note of what you wrote.... You talked about corruption in civil service and public service. So wetin come concern transformer here? If the politicians are not still involve in stealing of transformers why haven't they arrested the culprit? Oga park well o
Comb it from the root...
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Aren't you aware that part of research is asking questions which I have used my data to ask you?

Which areas has he not done well and which areas has he done well?

What were his campaign promises and his constitutional responsibilities?
You sha wan condemn and show you are smarter than him or better
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You sha wan condemn and show you are smarter than him or better

You haven't answered the questions

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions

Economy and security
He is well with infrastructure
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by AfonjaPriest: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/i-have-done-my-best-as-president-buhari/
That's an egregious liar! The worst you have done is far worse than the worst you can ever do.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Economy and security
He is well with infrastructure

Are you saying that buhari failed in with the Economy and in security and did well with infrastructure?

Pls What were his campaign promises and his constitutional responsibilities?
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that buhari failed in with the Economy and in security and did well with infrastructure?

Pls What were his campaign promises and his constitutional responsibilities?
I dont know his campaign promises and constitutional responsibility
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Vicson2021: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Your best is not enough at all
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I dont know his campaign promises and constitutional responsibility

If you don't know his campaign promises and his constitutional responsibilities, what are you now using to measure his performance?

I also asked...Are you saying that buhari failed in with the Economy and in security and did well with infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by TheOgaBoss: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

If you had returned home to Imo State and cultivated rice paddy instead of staying in airports blaming Buhari, perhaps rice would be cheaper

Buhari intentionally locked the border so that we can all get involved in agriculture
and u sent ur terrorist brothers to kill those who dated go to farms. More farmers have died in the hands of Fulani herdsmen under buhari regime than all other regimes combines. Mumu.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by TheOgaBoss: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

And who says Buhari isn't milking his cattle through his staffs?!

Fulani don't joke with fresh milk
he should be doing it personally, because from all indications that is the only task hr is mentally capable of.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by jaafree: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please, someone should help me tell this idiot that his best is not enough. angry that is not what we were promised.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dey play
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by biremi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
and your best is not good enough
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by 989900: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Definitely not good enough.

Worst president ever!
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by kayyk(m): 2:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Shey u Dey whine me ni. Clueless dullard.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Mike4L: 2:28am On Dec 20, 2022
please I'm looking for a labourer work I stay in ogun arepo. Kindly help, email: winnerdolly24@gmail.com
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Professor822714: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obviously, because when you put a cattle rearer in a surgical room full of medical equipment and gadgets, there will be fatalities. He will come out and say he has done his best. He will not tell you ahead of time that he is unqualified- he will present fake qualifications, forged results and rankadede bragado.
After 7 years of flying about like a mosquito and snapping useless photos, he will leave a mess for others to clean up like a spoilt kid. quote author=Omooba77 post=119142862]

https://dailytrust.com/i-have-done-my-best-as-president-buhari/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City To Have 1,200 Skyscrapers / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.