Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari (17911 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu / Heavy Rainfall As President Buhari Boards Jet 'Eagle 1' To Jos From Calabar (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

If you had returned home to Imo State and cultivated rice paddy instead of staying in airports blaming Buhari, perhaps rice would be cheaper

Buhari intentionally locked the border so that we can all get involved in agriculture

Nigeria has no comparative advantage in rice production and that's why rice is expensive.

Countries do best when they focus resources and energy in areas they have comparative advantage.
In areas you lack comparative advantage, you're better off importing. If you're determined to produce stuff you lack comparative advantage, people will have to pay above the international price for it. That's why rice smuggling is booming!

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by olaolulazio(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Take away nepotism... Buhari did his best

Global oil price crash, Economic recession, COVID-19 pandemic

Infrastructure wise he gave us rail, mabila dam, second Niger bridge among other things he did

Go to Dierah Dubai and SA and see the same people blaming Buhari act like apes

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
Bizibi:
wetin concern his poor performance to those working in civil service or private company. I thought you clowns said he will will fight corruption.....
Find your clowns go front... Government no go credit anyones account... Make una go work...
He didnt do well in some areas and some he has done well... Person said he has done his best ... You open mouth dey talk like you will do better...
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
grandstar:

Nigeria has no comparative advantage in rice production and that's why rice is expensive.

Countries do best when they focus resources and energy in areas they have comparative advantage.
In areas you lack comparative advantage, you're better off importing. If you're determined to produce stuff you lack comparative advantage, people will have to pay above the international price for it. That's why rice smuggling is booming!

Perhaps we can focus on what we produce better and make it our staples
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
saintnegroid:
why have they not been prosecuted if the politicians are not the ones looting it through them
Na politicians dey still company money or sell street transformers and some others too
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by mmsen: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
We know.

You don't have the mental acumen to be anything other than a terrible president.

I expected it back when some were shouting "Sai Baba". You do not have a good track record in government.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by MrCover: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

I farm in Nigeria and also a resident in Dubai it's your choice

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

How many bags of rice have you produced? How easy has the experience been?

If "Buhari intentionally locked the border" so we can indigenise, how come his wife lives in Dubai? How come he didn't lock the border to prevent his wife from going to Dubai? How come he didn't "intentionally lock" the border to prevent himself from going on medical trips and his children from schooling in the UK?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by stormborn28(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Infrastructure wise he gave us rail, mabila dam, second Niger bridge among other things he did

The economy of a country is define by how many people can afford to eat three square meal a day. Speaking of dams, rails etc does not translate to standard of living. It is only a living being that uses infrastructure.. But your terrorist president encouraged terrorists Fulani's to destroy farmlands and kill farmers there by leading to food shortage. Power supply is a disaster in so many places. Buhari is a complete failure

3 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Perhaps we can focus on what we produce better and make it our staples

What do we produce better after 8years of buhari administration?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Kingspin(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Your worst President.
A mere President used by useless cabals.
Another mere President they want to force on Nigeria- Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

How many bags of rice have you produced? How easy has the experience been?

If "Buhari intentionally locked the border" so we can indigenise, how come his wife lives in Dubai? How come he lock the border to prevent his wife from going to Dubai? How come he didn't "intentionally lock" the border to prevent himself from going on medical trips and his children from schooling in the UK?

He can't prevent anyone from traveling for any reason

I don't produce rice since I can afford it from the market

Let me ask you what are you doing productively to help Nigeria apart from ranting online
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Find your clowns go front... Government no go credit anyones account... Make una go work...
He didnt do well in some areas and some he has done well... Person said he has done his best ... You open mouth dey talk like you will do better...
what a rubbish comment, typical of their likes. Person wasted two terms and this is what a person writes.....smh it is a pity.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by 007inc: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

He wasn't but the boder was opened for Thailand rice to be purchased with Niger Delta Oyel money
Shûût up! Answer my question. Was he farming when rice was 8k?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by faceLAGOS: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2022
I wonder what goes through the mind of these world leaders when buhari dey address them.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

He can't prevent anyone from traveling for any reason

I don't produce rice since I can afford it from the market

Let me ask you what are you doing productively to help Nigeria apart from ranting online

I thought you said that buhari "intentionally locked the border so that WE can ALL get involved in agriculture"? Aren't you part of the "we" and the "all"? Does your being able to afford a bag of rice in the market exempt you from the "we" and the "all" that you previously mentioned?

Who talked about "anybody"?

If "Buhari intentionally locked the border" so we can indigenise, how come his wife lives in Dubai?

How come he lock the border to prevent his wife from going to Dubai?

How come he didn't "intentionally lock" the border to prevent himself from going on medical trips and his children from schooling in the UK?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by mecuries(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2022
do well and leave......thank you
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Which areas has he not done well and which areas has he done well?

What were his campaign promises and his constitutional responsibilities?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I thought you said that buhari "intentionally locked the border so that WE can ALL get involved in agriculture"? Aren't you part of the "we" and the "all"? Does your being able to afford a bag of rice in the market exempt you from the "we" and the "all" that you previously mentioned?

If "Buhari intentionally locked the border" so we can indigenise, how come his wife lives in Dubai?

How come he didn't "intentionally lock" the border to prevent himself from going on medical trips and his children from schooling in the UK?

So are you admitting you produce nothing but lament all day or you will tell us what you produce
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

So are you admitting you produce nothing but lament all day or you will tell us what you produce

I thought you said you produce and buhari wanted all of us to produce rice. Are you saying you produce nothing but come online to castigate others?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Nursepepeye(f): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

If you had returned home to Imo State and cultivated rice paddy instead of staying in airports blaming Buhari, perhaps rice would be cheaper

Buhari intentionally locked the border so that we can all get involved in agriculture
then gave free passage for herdsmen and bandits carrying arms to freely kill the farmers who manage to produce food no arrest no prosecution for over 7years. You are silk in the brain

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Nursepepeye:
then gave free passage for herdsmen and bandits carrying arms to freely kill the farmers who manage to produce food no arrest no prosecution for over 7years. You are silk in the brain

How did he give free passage?! Are Ibos not recruited in NPF or Judiciary
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Obj predicted this a year ago that expecting more from you is tantamount to kicking a dead horse.

Such a lifeless waste of 8 years undecided

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Lazenby007(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Omo,dis man na character !
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by casualobserver: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Bizibi:
so there is something good from buhari administration.... wonderful sycophants. Just imagine!!! This one as usual will say I am igbo.
I am not going to say you are Ibo, you may well be. What I will say is you are daft!! No president since 1999 has delivered anywhere close to the infrastructure projects and reforms that Buhari has. The thing with infrastructure and reforms are that they are always there, they will always be there. He cannot carry railway away with him or the roads or bridges etc. the fact that this election is also likely to be the freeest and most credible is a legacy. We all know under Obasanjo Obibwould have had no chance.

That you hate the man does not mean to deny him his due..when you do so you lose credibility. You can differ with and attack a man and still acknowledge his successes!! You look like a fool when you deny the undeniable.

You are free to list the lasting legacies of Obasanjo yaradua and GEJ especially in infrastructure. Which road, rail, bridge, airport or power project are you enjoying today that is creditable to them?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2022
casualobserver:

I am not going to say you are Ibo, you may well be. What I will say is you are daft!! No president since 1999 has delivered anywhere close to the infrastructure projects and reforms that Buhari has. The thing with infrastructure and reforms are that they are always there, they will always be there. He cannot carry railway away with him or the roads or bridges etc. the fact that this election is also likely to be the freeway and most credible is a legacy. We all know under Obasanjo Obibwould have had no chance.

That you hate the man does not mean to deny him his due..when you do sso you lose credibility. You can differ with and attack a man and still acknowledge his successes!! You look like a fool when you sent the undeniable.

You are free to list the lasting legacies of Obasanjo yaradua and GEJ especially in infrastructure. Which road, rail, bridge, airport or power project are you enjoying today that is creditable to them?

What are the reforms and infrastructure that buhari has delivered that surpasses anything done since 1999?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Bizibi:
what a rubbish comment, typical of their likes. Person wasted two terms and this is what a person writes.....smh it is a pity.
Whose likes...
Pity yourself not me... No government dey ever good for una eye... You all only see negatives and that's you will continue to see... He did well in some areas and didnt in some others ... Open your mind mehn... He didnt keep up with his promises ... He wont be the first and wont be the last ...
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Jevica: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2022
There are indices one can use to measure performance of the president. what was the exchange rate, inflation, unemployment in 2015 compare to now? this is how to measure capacity. truly mr president lied, Nothing like perception and stop deceiving yourself

Aufbauh:

Most of you guys are very shallow and ignorant.

What capacity do you have to outrightly say 'it's a lie' to someone more especially Mr. President who says he has done his best? Do you know his best capacity?

If his best isn't good enough for you then, it's within your perception and opinion but not within your knowledge to dispute someone who knows himself better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which areas has he not done well and which areas has he done well?

What were his campaign promises and his constitutional responsibilities?
I guess you have data... Do your research
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by OLULAW: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Isi ewu
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by owobokiri(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Have some shame!
Without Tinupoos corruption, Lagos State governor can do all these projects in one term and still have some change.
Stop lowering the bar into the latrines. We deserve better..
Once again; have some shame and healthy feeling of self worth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eko Ile, Lagos Is A Benin Town Not Yoruba / Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days / Atiku Meets Edwin Clark, Afenifere And Ohaneze Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.