Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari (17947 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu / Heavy Rainfall As President Buhari Boards Jet 'Eagle 1' To Jos From Calabar (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by hohafrank(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
You should seal it by helping us to retire that dead wood from politics.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by makavalley(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

I dont get why you guys think less of Nigerian health sector

Some facilities in Lagos and Abuja are superb
We have 36 state bro, you said some facilities in Lagos and Abuja so everyone we rush down to only Lagos and Abuja? See the resources of Nigeria prior before now if not greedy polithiefcians we have it's able to give us world class health care facilities before now and after now but no people will embezzle the funds allocated for it to their pocket and their children abroad go the same abroad enjoying such facilities

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by tonyson010(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Take away nepotism... Buhari did his best

Global oil price crash, Economic recession, COVID-19 pandemic

Infrastructure wise he gave us rail, mabila dam, second Niger bridge among other things he did

in 8 years, that is what he could give a DEVELOPING country, like he doesn't know we have much to be done?

just tell us he has been maintaining our developed economy.

if u have a family of 5 children and u only provide food for one person, know it very well that U HAVE FAILED.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Juleeee: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Infrastructure wise he gave us rail, mabila dam, second Niger bridge among other things he did

Buhari turn the economy to disaster before the COVID 19.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by stringa(f): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
You best is trash

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

You are prolly young and all your life you knew just Buhari and Jonathan as President

If you had better knowledge you won't say this
you are the young one here, because if you are old enough you wouldn't say this... This same man was head of state and it was just as bad as this. Don't wash your dirty linen outside please

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by tete7000(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

Most of you guys are very shallow and ignorant.

What capacity do you have to outrightly say 'it's a lie' to someone more especially Mr. President who says he has done his best? Do you know his best capacity?

If his best isn't good enough for you then, it's within your perception and opinion but not within your knowledge to dispute someone who knows himself better.

Of course his best in decimating the economy. His policies decimated the economy
His refusal to appoint ministers on time made investors become scared of his government. His approach to fighting corruption makes people scared of bringing out money to invest. When you carefully and objectively analysed Buhari's last 7years, you will realise it is total and colossal faure. Borrowing is a tall time high, crude theft homongus. j
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by tonyson010(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
makavalley:

We have 36 state bro, you said some facilities in Lagos and Abuja so everyone we rush down to only Lagos and Abuja? See the resources of Nigeria prior before now if not greedy polithiefcians we have it's able to give us world class health care facilities before now and after now but no people will embezzle the funds allocated for it to their pocket and their children abroad go the same abroad enjoying such facilities

he is defending rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

And who says Buhari isn't milking his cattle through his staffs?!

Fulani don't joke with fresh milk
and why is it still costly?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by ERlS(f): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

A military General trained in Mons Cadet College UK, Defense College Kaduna, and had an Msc in Strategic studies at Washington war college

He had the credentials & expertise on security yet failed woefully on that front. Someone that should've tackled insecurity and nip it in the bud instead, reverse was the case as insecurity flourished under his administration. Says alot about him

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2022
SLAP44:

Let buharri reply for himself, or are you his spokesman?
I love this... God bless you sir... This people will not be able to defend nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Professor822714: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Absolutely...you have used the resources of nigeria to fatten your useless bariatric wife who has absolutely no clue as to what she is supposed to be doing. You have borrowed senselessly like an absolute idiot to do senseless things that add no value to the country but yourself. You have flown endlessly around the world for rock bottom events that areof bo benefit to anyone but yourself.
You are ab absolute dissgace
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/i-have-done-my-best-as-president-buhari/

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Do you honestly think Obi would get Benue people's vote as you have decided to mock them while mourning to get back at Buhari that everyone knows you hate for no reason
we all hate buhari for a reason. You also hate buhari for a reason too... Forget about the cheap bankrolling you are getting

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

He didn't and you can't impersonate his lawyers
did buhari hire you? Wow no wonder you want to defend the undefendable

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Most Nigerians are ungrateful... If you see the damage most condemning him has done as a civil servant or working in a private organisations... Politicians go look like saint to you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2022
ERlS:

He had the credentials & expertise on security yet failed woefully on that front. Someone that should've tackled insecurity and nip it in the bud instead, reverse was the case as insecurity flourished under his administration. Says alot about him

Security is every man's business and Buhari can't force anyone who doesn't want to comply

Almajiri bandits can't be forced, same as ESN and others
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by grandstar(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Definitely!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) has delivered against all odds!

With the very little available, He has made tremendous efforts to steer Nigeria on course, and that he will forever be remembered for.

It’s still notable that he did not do all and lagged in some areas, but he still performed extraordinarily well if he was to be graded.

He has been a mind blowing failure. You're praising mediocrity. No economist worth his salt will praise Buhari.

The oil prices is high and the economy is down. I laugh in Bangladeshi.

The best gauge of his performance is the exchange rate. It's 440 at the official rate while its 740 at the black market. The differential should never be more than 3%. What percentage is it today?
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by benjaminlawson(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

What capacity do you have to outrightly say 'it's a lie' to someone more especially Mr. President who says he has done his best? Do you know his best capacity?

If his best isn't good enough for you then, it's within your perception and opinion but not within your knowledge to dispute someone who knows himself better.
Mr. man, this the person and his party that told us what they will achieve if voted into office, but he failed to achieve even a single one. They promised to end insurgency with 3-6 months, but after more then 7 years they are still their. They claimed petrol subsidy is a scam, but we moved from paying of subsidy on 35 million liters to 100 million liters, even when Nigerians cannot even feed themselves much less of buying more cars. Electricity not available, corruption on the increase to the extend that income generation agencies under the watch of mr. President now generating money to themselves, which makes even NNPC which is cash cow of our nation cannot generate a single naira to the federation account since the beginning of this year. On economy, a bag of rice when he assumed office was 8,000 naira, but today it is moving towards 40,000 naira, petrol was 85 naira when he came in but now it is moving to 300 naira and above, and are the essential items that sustain common man. The list is endless. Now we are demanding for what he promised us before election and after given him the mandate to use all governmental power to achieve these goals, he now come to tell us that he tried his best, is total failure on mandate given to him.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Bros , price of rice is 52k
How much is 50kg of rice in US
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Most Nigerians are ungrateful... If you see the damage most condemning him has done as a civil servant or working in a private organisations... Politicians go look like saint to you...
why have they not been prosecuted if the politicians are not the ones looting it through them
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
colestephan86:

Tell them that's earlier in the year Nigeria took delivery of over 50 units of fighter jets. Do u still hear biko haram today ?
earlier this year.... when was the kuje attack and the train attack Some of you are something else. Defending failure and making a jest of yourselves.....smh what a wonderful set of beings.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by DesChyko: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
..'according to a statement by his spokesman'..

You see this particular nonsense need to end with this tenure.

Anyone that cannot address the people's concern should go back to school and brush up on public speaking.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

If you had returned home to Imo State and cultivated rice paddy instead of staying in airports blaming Buhari, perhaps rice would be cheaper

Buhari intentionally locked the border so that we can all get involved in agriculture

Since buhari locked the border "so that we can all get involved in agriculture", have you gotten involved in agriculture since then? How many bags of rice have you produced? How easy has the experience been?

If "Buhari intentionally locked the border" so we can indigenise, how come his wife lives in Dubai? How come he didn't lock the border to prevent his wife from going to Dubai? How come he didn't "intentionally lock" the border to prevent himself from going on medical trips and his children from schooling in the UK?
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

wetin concern his poor performance to those working in civil service or private company. I thought you clowns said he will will fight corruption.....

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Duru009(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2022
You have FAILED the nation.....

Worst Nigeria President since 1960......

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by edungene7: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

in every wrong system their are beneficiaries I guess u r one of the lots otherwise you won't be defending a man whose wife came out openly to apologize for is woeful performance Buhari was employed by the vote of Nigerians to serve and not to become Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Allashamu: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2022
You've really done your best my guy..
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since buhari locked the border "so that we can all get involved in agriculture", have you gotten involved in agriculture since then? How many bags of rice have you produced? How easy has the experience been?

If "Buhari intentionally locked the border" so we can indigenise, how come his wife lives in Dubai? How come he lock the border to prevent his wife from going to Dubai? How come he didn't "intentionally lock" the border to prevent himself from going on medical trips and his children from schooling in the UK?

Yes I have actively participated in agriculture
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Joshcoli(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
SLAP44:

Who says this man you advised to farm rice is not farming rice through his staff, Imo state people like rice a lot.

Correct dude... Knacking violence with reverse vawulence

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by TheManPregnant: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
SLAP44:
You're a shameless liar Sir, you've done your worst. You are still setting us up with old, sick ancestors to ruin our lives some more.

What have we done to you people to deserve this kind of suffering, don't you have any conscience Sir?

You sold your brothers as slaves to foreigners. That is your karmic offence and you shall reap the harvest in full.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by CheapHomes1: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Yes I have actively participated in agriculture

Good. That leaves the following questions unanswered. How many bags of rice have you produced? How easy has the experience been?

If "Buhari intentionally locked the border" so we can indigenise, how come his wife lives in Dubai? How come he didn't lock the border to prevent his wife from going to Dubai? How come he didn't "intentionally lock" the border to prevent himself from going on medical trips and his children from schooling in the UK?
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Good. That leaves the following questions unanswered. How many bags of rice have you produced? How easy has the experience been?

If "Buhari intentionally locked the border" so we can indigenise, how come his wife lives in Dubai? How come he lock the border to prevent his wife from going to Dubai? How come he didn't "intentionally lock" the border to prevent himself from going on medical trips and his children from schooling in the UK?

I farm in Nigeria and also a resident in Dubai it's your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense / Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle / "We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.