Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual (931 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Hit 5million , Lose All To Bet9ja Virtual Bet / Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by ChildOfDoom: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2022
So excited. I won 14k this morning from bet9ja virtual. This has covered my excesses of yesterday. Time to start afresh (beginning from tomorrow).

No betting
No self-service
No Olosho
No reckless spending on junk or carbonated drinks

I will try this at least for 40 days. So help me God
Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Jeon(f): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2022
undecided

Lucifer, please don't make anyone close to me to be useless/doomed @ ur service like this, because Jesus's blood won't be wasted for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by immanuelsize: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
So excited. I won 14k this morning from bet9ja virtual. This has covered my excesses of yesterday. Time to start afresh (beginning from tomorrow).

No betting
No self-service
No Olosho

congratulations!!!
but i will advice you to use 5k from that 14k to enjoy yourself tonight with younger olosho and thank me later.
Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Dreadlock69(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2022
immanuelsize:

congratulations!!!
but i will advice you to use 5k from that 14k to enjoy yourself tonight with younger olosho and thank me later.

Abi younger ones range –to 25 downward
Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Dreadlock69(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Your thread dey give me joy

Try stick with younger ashanti

Smoke better loud

Don’t play virtual betting or play it one’s in a blue moon
Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by immanuelsize: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Abi younger ones range –to 25 downward
ah swear... their p~uusy is always dey tight
Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Dreadlock69(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2022
immanuelsize:

Back of my lodge brothel dey there , sometimes strolling dey lead to another thing i go soon park commot

1 Like

Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by immanuelsize: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Back of my lodge brothel dey there , sometimes strolling dey lead to another thing i go soon park commot
wow... You're blessed already. Don't even think of packing out from there. Ultilise the better oppurtunity at your disposal. Enjoy as much as you can.
Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Uchenna10(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

No betting
No self-service
No Olosho

You're confused....

1 Like

Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Uchenna10(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
immanuelsize:

Not always tight bro....the one I carried for whook up yesterday, she's just 19 and the pussy don reach 50yrs....very deep and wide...I no even enjoy anything...my money just waste like that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Samuelojonla123(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
I pity your future childofdoom this virtual wey u chop so just dey expect to lose ×10 in return.

1 Like

Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Snooop(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Not always tight bro....the one I carried for whook up yesterday, she's just 19 and the pussy don reach 50yrs....very deep and wide...I no even enjoy anything...my money just waste like that.. Are you for real
Re: Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual by Snooop(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Are u for real

Not always tight bro....the one I carried for whook up yesterday, she's just 19 and the pussy don reach 50yrs....very deep and wide...I no even enjoy anything...my money just waste like that..[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

"Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? / Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? / My Girl Just Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.