Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others (14498 Views)

Alleged Misappropriation Of N3.5bn: LP State Chairmen Tell Abure to Step Aside / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Tremple8v: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
I no blame them . Them know say nothing for LP . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Lasunjane: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
The members of labour party knew that..... their party is going no where,in that case they want to embezzlement the money because labour party would not be existing after election and you cannot call anybody to come and account for any money.Note that a serious politicians can never support labour.is only hungry politicians that would support labour party.You can bet it with me.you can never hear anything labour party after good luck everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Segzy19: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Again?

LP just dey chop Obi money anyhow...

Obi no look well before he jump comot for PDP to now land with Labour party thieves.

Na Obi dey Laour, na the Party people dey chop...

What a shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by makavalley(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
There are always bad eggs amongst the good one LP should not forget that opposition can penetrate through anyone of them. if Judas can be amongst 12 disciples and he betrayed Jesus because of money how about the leaders of LP who were born into corruption from time immemorial..don't forget some of the leaders were offspring of corrupted APCPDP

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Jemex003: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
asanausana91:
you are shameless. APC with Muslim Muslim ticket? I swear to God APC will never win this election.

So God is your mate you’re swearing too abi continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
maasoap:

Who cares? But you Zombiedients should be ashamed by now! Is this how you guys are going to rescue Nigeria? Both APC and PDP are not even rocked by this kind of corruptions and scandals. Everyone is just using LP to cash out
let them cash out sabi people are not cashing out on APC and PDP
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by tyinfinity: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Peter obi is an international fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Thinkfree(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Me too
me too
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Focusmind: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
LP fighting corruption hands down grin

If you take our money, you vomit it - LP

I like what Peter Obi said in US when he went there to seek for support.

He said he would protect every kobo and penny from donors the same way he protected the shareholders fund in the companies he served as chairman and protected State's fund when he was the Governor

As at last count, three State chairmen of Labor party have been sacked because of misappropriation. You cant misappropriate donor's fund like the way other party's functionaries are doing - PO

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Georgejeez: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin grin breeze don de blow fowl yansh don de open .

People when no ever think of seeing 5 million for Politics suddenly begin stumble upon 20 millions plus and Una feel say dem no go loot grin grin grin.

Na Obi go de work , LP campaign coordinators go de use him popularity de cash out , once dem indict them , na to decamp go PDP or APC .

No be Nigerians again ?
When we talk of structure , we know what we mean..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by toujurs: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Obi and LP are the greatest fraudster of all Time..

Imagine every day naso thief thief ,problem upon problem. Abacha looting will be a child's play.. God abeg punish people wey want package a failure a thief for us..
Just look at the abnormal human supporting tinubu presidency, most tinubu supporters are street urchins, Most are illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Shikena(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin PDPLP
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by heysquare(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
After the election Obi too will be suspended and investigated not for misappropriation but for diversion of fund

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by IranianSea: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
muykem:
Why is corruption scandal is rocking labour party left, right and centre?
As it's obvious to the blind now that LP will come distance fourth in the election, if you were the one have in your custody, the campaign funds, would you have still go ahead to share it for campaign when you knew it's a waste? No!

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Abbeytoy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fake news from the unchain.... Say Chinedu grin
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by onuman: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Wahala

Chinedu you don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Orji uzor kalu knows
Nnamani knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors and 2 ex governors and current sitting senators in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effeminate frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan? Lol

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last

grin grin grin

I learnt that Naanu the demented effeminate frog voice has postpone his inter school competition in Ekiti and Ondo till further notice

grin grin grin

Foolish propaganda - typical of SW MURIC person.

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by stuffs2002: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
The curruption in Labour Party is staggering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Labour party and stealing is like 5 & 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Villa12(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
onuman:

Foolish propaganda - typical of SW MURIC person.
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

I super love your salty tears. It gives me endless joy

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by olatuns2017: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Victoronah1: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
muykem:
come to look at it, labour never enter power they are already showing they wont tolerate nonsense. Once you are accused or corrupt, you are dismissed immediately. Who was dismissed when snake swallowed money? Who was dismissed when the army killed people at Lagos toll gate? Any government is coming. In obi we stand.

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by jamace(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
muykem:
LP has come to rescue Nigeria, as such will not tolerate corruption in its midst. This is just a peek into the LP federal government come 2023. Business as usual shall not be tolerated.

Join Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria.

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Victoronah1: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Why won't corruption rock labour party...?

A party which every Nigerian knows is structureless....except zombidients. . grin grin

Have they ever considered tinubu's political agents and their personalities.

..or Google ,How powerful these people are in this nation ..

They think politics is all about play acting ..they haven't seen any thing yet.... grin grin

come to look at it, labour never enter power they are already showing they wont tolerate nonsense. Once you are accused or corrupt, you are dismissed immediately. Who was dismissed when snake swallowed money? Who was dismissed when the army killed people at Lagos toll gate? Any government is coming. In obi we stand.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Victoronah1: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Obi and LP are the greatest fraudster of all Time..

Imagine every day naso thief thief ,problem upon problem. Abacha looting will be a child's play.. God abeg punish people wey want package a failure a thief for us..
labour never enter power they are already showing they wont tolerate nonsense. This is how they steal in other parties but nobody talks lb has all it takes. Once you are accused or corrupt, you are dismissed immediately. Who was dismissed when snake swallowed money? Who was dismissed when the army killed people at Lagos toll gate? Any government is coming. In obi we stand.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Akanbimi: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
These ones never reach anywhere, dem don dey steal money up and down. Nah to dey watch dem
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by DesignMaestro(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:

I learnt that Naanu the demented effeminate frog voice has postpone his inter school competition in Ekiti and Ondo till further notice

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by DeJoeee(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
LP's Swift response to corruption allegations is very encouraging. If other political party's do the same corruption will reduce by 40% .

I still remain an undecided voter
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by simplesearch: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
People just want Obi as president, not the party or whatever is going on there. Soon Nigeria should mature to having an ndependent candidate contes in a presidential election. That's the fast way to engineering good governance and achieve our the goal of having a corruption free society.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Phorlorunso: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
These folks are Obidiently looting ����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Inspects Ijora, Obalende Under-bridges, Orders Illegal Occupants Out / Design A Flag For Odua / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.