Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others (14542 Views)

Alleged Misappropriation Of N3.5bn: LP State Chairmen Tell Abure to Step Aside / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Simplythebest: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes cus am not jobless and i am not an Agbero or a thug smoking weed in every street shouting babaoo tuwale looking for change to smoke weed.
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by kobobay(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Don't deceive yourself that there is no misappropriation of funds by other parties. They are just covering them.

I believe that this is the kind of administration that will make Nigerians believe in Nigeria again.

All those APCs and PDPs are known to be the most wicked, callous, and thieves.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by casualobserver: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hungry people wey never smell money before. Them never enter power them don dey Quaff campaign funds.

….but they are different from the rest!!!

Have you seen anyone in LP apart from Obi and Datti that doesn’t look hungry?

Nonsense people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by GistFullGround: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2022

LP people have no experience in stealing funds that's why they got caught easily; trust APC & PDP, you can NEVER catch them even when they steal N2Billion!

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
They will still blame this on Tinubu
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Iwedunloye: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
muykem:
Why is corruption scandal is rocking labour party left, right and centre?

I thought they said Tinubu planted the Ogun chairman as spy,…So he also hired a spy for Taraba aswell, unserious party

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Teddy0147(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
asanausana91:
you are shameless. APC with Muslim Muslim ticket? I swear to God APC will never win this election.

I’m a unit leader in my church and I’m voting Apc….

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by duro4chang(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
kobobay:
Don't deceive yourself that there is no misappropriation of funds by other parties. They are just covering them.

I believe that this is the kind of administration that will make Nigerians believe in Nigeria again.

All those APCs and PDPs are known to be the most wicked, callous, and thieves.

What? Those who exposed Doyin were suspended instead of suspending the thief. Labour party is a haven of thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Espelbengz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Corruption is an epidemic and should be killed at all cost!!! See labour wey nyash just start to shake don begin misbehave.. obi Dem go chop your dollar disappear ooo���
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Eriokanmi: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Other parties would never do this but be forming integrity. You've got to walk your talk. Anyone who embezzles in Obi's givernment would be given a similar treat. I earnestly wait for that day that Ayu the thief would be expelled from the pdp. Kudos LP
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Eriokanmi: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Why won't corruption rock labour party...?

A party which every Nigerian knows is structureless....except zombidients. . grin grin

Have they ever considered tinubu's political agents and their personalities.

..or Google ,How powerful these people are in this nation ..

They think politics is all about play acting ..they haven't seen any thing yet.... grin grin

Only you knows LP is strictureless. Obi won't condone nonsense in his administration. Sanity is happening even before the election, that's the way to go and the best way to prove you mean business. APC and PDP officials stole billions and are still walking freely on the streets today. I don't even want to talk about Ayu, who was bribed with billions of naira to upturn justice in favour of atiku. The coast is becoming clearer now.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Eriokanmi: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Anybody supporting Obi will never know peace in their life

Amen
It's you the curse wouldn't hit cos you're supporting an evil party that has plunged Nigeria into an abyss. Mark today, LP will rule Nigeria, from next year may onwards and if you're not happy, Benin Republic is there to run to.

LP uncovered evil and did justice to the chair and you're busy talking trash. Ayu who was bribed billions of naira with proofs is walking up and down without shame and the pdp is OK with that. Dem don win finish . LP will set the pace for others to follow....you'd see more
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Ekpeitit(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
This party of Labourers sabi thief sha angry grin
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by mrkia(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol... grin imagine only a rescuer Party been immersed in corruption even before they assume the leadership role.

Thank God genuine Nigerians already knew they are the real enemies of our dear Country
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Faposky95: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
....it's expected that any opportunity for the Rats to Milk off.....people, they'll take it
However, immediate action as this must be taken....such momentum could be taken along the LP train during and after these elections ....
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Madups(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Anybody supporting Obi will never know peace in their life

Amen
eya.. Cry more cos he's your next president.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by 77up(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
fuckJones:

what happened in 2019?
APC will still beat you people
You dey mind that little cretin, even when they have the combination of Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso back then , they still chop am ,not to talk of when people that's not yet ripe for senator want to president grin

2 Likes

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Ance4Liverpool: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice
No propaganda can change my mind
On obidatti mandate i stand gidigbam
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by SUPERBLOOM(f): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
No northerner truly belongs to LP they are just chopping obi’s money. E go shock una grin
now that's a big problem
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by iramure(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Labour party is yet to win the election and corruption scandals are already rocking them. I pity obi

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Of course she would deny.No thief ever agrees that he or she is one.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by bolademi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/taraba-lp-suspends-chair-for-alleged-misappropriation-of-n21m-others/l

Business as usual when they know they can’t win single local govt election
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by leketon: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
The party that is coming to give us new Nigeria.
These are the incoming cabinets members...
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by azikiweironsi(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fake as usual. Obi LP that cannot give Shishi. So where is the millions came from ? grin grin
He will surely beat APC and PDP hands down in Taraba State with Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. Abeg free the woman jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Babastrong(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Bonesbreaker post=119154967]Propagade as usually from APC and PDP grin my vote is for peter obi if u like create millions of fake stories from paid agent i will still vote obi grin[you started it ab initio. You have been throwing shit at us but now we have started throwing shokeaway at you. Lol. Your god will be dirty beyond 2023. ]
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Villa12(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Madups:
eya.. Cry more cos he's your next president.
Chinedu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Roboto11: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

I think you’re an impostor.

Your words are too harsh.

Apc supporters don’t do such.

You’re just impersonating.

I agree with you
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Madups(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

funny enough i just arrived my country home last night. Next.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Mccullum: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
asanausana91:
you are shameless. APC with Muslim Muslim ticket? I swear to God APC will never win this election.

This is wailing for you, the big tears will be after Tinubu declared winner, then you'll realized that you've laboured in vain. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Villa12(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Madups:
funny enough i just arrived my country home last night. Next.
hope you are enjoying the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una?
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by ogbonti: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Wetin naw, Peter Obi is not yet president, corruption have abound like sea water, GOD we beg ooo.

you are a little kid - you need to know how to read in between the lines
APC and PDP know majority of Nigerians lack emotional intelligence
since they do not have anything on OBI - they are sponsoring the disunity of the party - making LP look bad before Nigerians
with fraud allegations so that little minds like you will waiver and conclude labor party is the same with PDP and APC, not true.
This is a case of "IF YOU CAN NOT GET THE MAIN TARGET (OBI) ensure his party men are hanged with the toga of corruption"

Femi Falana once said on national tv - that these APC and PDP people have acquired an insane amount of wealth that they will spare nothing to ensure they win this election - and since OBI has no record of embezzlement they can use against him - their only game plan is to dirty up the Labor Party and make them look corrupt - Have you asked yourself why the so called allegations are coming from states OBI is set to win? OGUN, TARABA etc - why not SOKOTO or BORNU Labor Party? So all APC and PDP members are now saints, only Labor Party campaign members steals hmmm grin grin grin grin interesting

Even if Labor Party steal all the money for the Presidential campaign - I do not care, OBI is not the one that stole and for that reason, OBI has our vote because once he is sworn in as President, Commander in Chief - he will cut all of them to size just like he did in Anambra State!!! grin

God Bless His Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi - Our Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Nigeria!!! cool
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by rickyrex(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
muykem:
Why is corruption scandal is rocking labour party left, right and centre?
see i love the way lp is exposing those looters in their means. You will be shock to know that element as such are many in pdp and apc but because they have gangs involved in sharing the money they tend to sweep it under the capert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDDC Begins Construction Of Mbiama-Okarki Road, Rivers State (photos) / James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara / Jonathan Was Incompetent But I Supported Him – Balarabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.