Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others (14494 Views)

Alleged Misappropriation Of N3.5bn: LP State Chairmen Tell Abure to Step Aside / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by preshyusufu: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
If we vote the wrong candidate again please, na which part of naija go suffer pass? na just question ooo.

Maybe if you check the present poverty ratio across Naija you may not be far from the answer. My brother no advise anybody again oo, we go all feel am.

The same energy wen you dey use follow wrong candidate now, I want make that same energy remain for the next 8years ooo
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Danisaint112(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Why won't corruption rock labour party...?

A party which every Nigerian knows is structureless....except zombidients. . grin grin

Have they ever considered tinubu's political agents and their personalities.

..or Google ,How powerful these people are in this nation ..

They think politics is all about play acting ..they haven't seen any thing yet.... grin grin

Corruption scandal is rocking Labour Party because it is a party that does not tolerate nonsense (corruption).

Unlike your party with such excesses are going on unchallenged. You and I know that such excesses are going on in your yeye APC party but won't be curtailed because it is already engulfed by corruption.

That is why I will always support Peter Obi's Labour Party because he signifies the true hope that corruption will be tackled in Nigeria.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by mema900: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2022
muykem:
Why is corruption scandal is rocking labour party left, right and centre?

The party is given a task thats bigger than it
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by adelekeson: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2022
With all this around him, Obi we find it difficult
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by newnigerdelta00: 1:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Propagade as usually from APC and PDP grin my vote is for peter obi if u like create millions of fake stories from paid agent i will still vote obi grin

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by asanausana91: 3:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Teddy0147:

I’m a unit leader in my church and I’m voting Apc….
see mumu, even hungry pastors are bought talkless of ordinary unit leader. In fact which unit are you leading?
Mumuuuu!
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Laple0541(m): 3:24am On Dec 15, 2022
peepydelano:
No northerner truly belongs to LP they are just chopping obi’s money. E go shock una grin

Which Obi's money? Forget, Obi is a businessman, he will rather gain after the whole exercise even he lost the election from the money contributed by zombidiots. The hungry zombidients that couldn't afford 2 meal a day that still contributed to Obi's Ponzi scam will be the greatest loosers.

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Madups(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
hope you are enjoying the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una?
M@d man i plan to spend three weeks here same as last year and the year before.. So you fit answer your question by yourself.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Madups(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Danisaint112:

Corruption scandal is rocking Labour Party because it is a party that does not tolerate nonsense (corruption).

Unlike your party with such excesses are going on unchallenged. You and I know that such excesses are going on in your yeye APC party but won't be curtailed because it is already engulfed by correction.

That is why I will always support Peter Obi's Labour Party because he signifies the true hope that corruption will be tackled in Nigeria.
no mind that guy we all know that in apc they practice corruption with swag and panache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Nakuza(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Anybody supporting Obi will never know peace in their life

Amen
Back to sender.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Untube: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/taraba-lp-suspends-chair-for-alleged-misappropriation-of-n21m-others/l

It's called accountability. Fraud is normal thing in APC and PDP, you will never hear them query their leaders on how the spend party funds.. All the Nigerian labours should vote for their party coz I believe it's the only way we will move forward in this country. These people have been maginalized and now the speaking up. It's difficult to implement 30k minimum wage for a group that contribute 90% of the growth of acompany(country) but not difficult to pay werey politicians outrageous salary and benefits.

Your father has been working for the past 20years and still struggles to feed you, and you here shouting I'm batified or unified, your mumu never do.

Wake up and vote for the right team.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by beejay85: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
toujurs:
Just look at the abnormal human supporting tinubu presidency, most tinubu supporters are street urchins, Most are illiterates.
At least they are not theiving rogues like the chairmen/women in labour party...
BAT is like a prophet now cos Obi will labor in vain with the theives that surround him grin
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by toujurs: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
beejay85:

At least they are not theiving rogues like the chairmen/women in labour party...
BAT is like a prophet now cos Obi will labor in vain with the theives that surround him grin
BAT that can't properly walk and stand, May God punish you. And your cohorts, wicked people.

After the calmity buhari caused, you still want tinubu to cause more suffering. Smh.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by beejay85: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
toujurs:
BAT that can't properly walk and stand, May God punish you. And your cohorts, wicked people.

After the calmity buhari caused, you still want tinubu to cause more suffering. Smh.
Thief...supporting rogues like himself...
After february....u can go and gulp sniper grin
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by leketon: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
rickyrex:
see i love the way lp is exposing those looters in their means. You will be shock to know that element as such are many in pdp and apc but because they have gangs involved in sharing the money they tend to sweep it under the capert

Your candidate was also from PDP
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by rickyrex(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
leketon:

Your candidate was also from PDP
there was no time my candidate was made campaign manager either in pdp or lp, either was there any accussation that he peter obi looted money meant for election. please correct me on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Personal Income Tax Reduced By PITA Ammendment? One Of The "Palliatives" / Igboland Is Not Landlocked, Opobo Is Igboland! / Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.