Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others (14505 Views)

Alleged Misappropriation Of N3.5bn: LP State Chairmen Tell Abure to Step Aside / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Yankee101: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Una never see anything
Your potential office holders if Obi wins

3 Likes

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Indispensable85:
Obi's labour party is stealing across Nigeria even before election. Lol....
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Masterito(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
It is in every party, just that Labor party don't accept nonsense.
muykem:
Why is corruption scandal is rocking labour party left, right and centre?

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Glink2018(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
another chopping centre..

Labour Party.

let all the obiDENSE be donating money while some sharp guy be chopping the money...

Christmas is approaching.

eni go Lo ngbe Igunnu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by fuckJones(f): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Davido and wizkid are more popular and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president than peter obi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Roboto11: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
We no dey give shishi.

But you go thief all the money.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by etrouble: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Anybody supporting Obi will never know peace in their life

Amen

Why are you cursing people that are already cursed? That will be double curse nah, and that is what leads to generational inherited curses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Menclothing: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Can Nigeria be better new party are always worse new people want to build houses overnight

3 Likes

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
LP and Kwaraption, a match made in the hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by GeneralPula: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:

Amen
I think you’re an impostor.

Your words are too harsh.

Apc supporters don’t do such.

You’re just impersonating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by phemmie06(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
One of the reasons party is not our problem but individual. We only have people recycling themselves, or changing parties just like ladies changed pads during.....

2 Likes

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Simplythebest: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stop smoking weed. Agbero and thuggery is never a job. Get sense
Villa12:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by ChocolateWine(f): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Do you have conscience? How do you sleep at night?

Abdul05:
Why won't corruption rock labour party...?

A party which every Nigerian knows is structureless....except zombidients. . grin grin

Have they ever considered tinubu's political agents and their personalities.

..or Google ,How powerful these people are in this nation ..

They think politics is all about play acting ..they haven't seen any thing yet.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Villa12(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Simplythebest:
Stop smoking weed. Agbero and thuggery is never a job. Get sense
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by LOVEGINO(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wahala dey oo.
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Villa12(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

I think you’re an impostor.

Your words are too harsh.

Apc supporters don’t do such.

You’re just impersonating.
If you're ome of those supporting Obi claiming that you want a better Nigeria

Peace shall elude you and your entire family

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
NIGERIANS. Smh
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by GeneralPula: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
If you're ome of those supporting Obi claiming that you want a better Nigeria

Peace shall elude you and your entire family

Amen
Like I said, I support Apc but you sound weird.

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by tishbite41(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Had I known I for carry Obi and Labour Party matter for head
By now, I for don cashout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by losjeo: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
A house built using spittle as water will doubtless be felled by the dew. If IPOBians truly love Peter Obi they should tell him, Game up. Time to throw in the towel folks. This game is much unlike draughts and ludo.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by highchief1: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/taraba-lp-suspends-chair-for-alleged-misappropriation-of-n21m-others/l
most of them know their principal will not win so they are busy taking what they can take now.if I were in this shoes I will do same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Propagade as usually from APC and PDP grin my vote is for peter obi if u like create millions of fake stories from paid agent i will still vote obi grin

Who cares? But you Zombiedients should be ashamed by now! Is this how you guys are going to rescue Nigeria? Both APC and PDP are not even rocked by this kind of corruptions and scandals. Everyone is just using LP to cash out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Wickedfacts: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Igbos are cursed.
Anyone they follow must fall into misfortune.
Labour party is the latest recipient of their eternal bad luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Digriz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
To show you that LP wouldn't tolerate corrupt individual. Others would ignore it especially APC because they are socked in corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by Lepon02: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
6 months suspension or expulsion permanently?

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by maasoap(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Digriz:
To show you that LP wouldn't tolerate corrupt individual. Other would ignore it especially APC.
ClearFlair:

Because corruption is not normal in labour party unlike APC and PDP.
DGOODLYF:
The good thing is dat its not swept under d carpet....Transparency being played out here...if culpable she will face d consequence....Charity begins at home....

PO all d way win or lose

Stale. Pathetic is the word. Shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by duro4chang(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
fuckJones:
I'm a Christian and I will be voting Apc, God is not a politician
Me too
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by ICEWIN: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:

A party which every Nigerian knows is structureless....except zombidients. . grin grin

They think politics is all about play acting ..they haven't seen any thing yet.... grin grin

1. Which party is more corrupt than APC?
Beside you heard from her own point of view.
2. everybody knows tinubu cabals are people that you dont need to google about,they are men that have embezzle public fund and some of their property forefeitted to federal govt.
3. you said they are men that are powerful in nigeria which you are correct,but the question i will ask you is are u going vote for who is more powerful or who have something good to offer?
mind you obi is also powerful

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by maasoap(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Masterito:
It is in every party, [b] just that Labor party don't accept nonsense.

More like, with Labour Party, it is just too much, too frequent and too widespread. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
I thought they have settled the case, the youth leader should be called to order
Re: Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others by tenpipsperday: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:

I don't respond to idiot's posts but I think I need to put you in your place .

People who think politics is an avenue to loot peopl's fund should stay clear of LP. We are not like them that claim they are fihjting corruption, took some individuals to court but turn around to make them minister the moment they crossed over. If that is what you shameleslsy call structure then the little money your parent spent on your education is ntotning but waste.

Wait Obi is coming, you and your type will know what fight against corruption is all about.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi / SERAP Calls For The Prosecution Of Patience Jonathan Over $15m / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.