Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60873 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Cansalinda: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

Your question is so dumb.. if you are not sure about your Intention so why lead him or? Why accept gifts from him. Like how do you guys reason. A man brings himself down by supporting you and all you could do is fail him. And you are here saying this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
This one hard oo something wey you plant someone else from nowhere just come harvest am.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ahnie: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves the fool right grin grin grin

The only way he can redeem himself in my face is if I see the next news where he hacked the girl and her mother to death
You always sound BITTER.

May you find peace and calmness from whatever that has eaten deep into you,peace of mind are my wishes to you.

Stay happy.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by worksmart(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some men don't understand how women mind work.
She does not feel an ounce of pity because in her mind she has already paid him for the school fee - in da oza room . grin

Make everybody be calming down grin

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by LOVEGINO(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
osazsky:
if someone gifts u something u are at liberty to accept or not provided it ws not done under duress...this lady can sue this black monkey to court for damages and defamation and she will be compensated in billions...ws there any binding agreement before he started paying fees..who where the witnesses..its a gift for crying out loud..the girl is at liberty to return it or not if its causing prob..as a men I have no pitty for him..until all simp wise may this delima befall all of them amen
she should also accept d worst. Simple.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ahnie: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
denobaba:
Just imagine that. "Abeg you to train am for me?" grin grin grin After being aware and enjoying the support all along. People dey and God sef create grin
She's not different from a witch.
Don't be even surprised that the lady won't even enjoi the marriage and the man she's getting married to would use this incident to spite her in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Denoh68: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
NA WA FOR YOU OO, WHICH KIND QUESTION BE THIS NA
Jennyclay:
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by viceddy95(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
Is this how you think or you just catching cruise?..why accepting gifts when you know your soul won’t accept him…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by denobaba: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:

She's not different from a witch.
Don't be even surprised that the lady won't even enjoi the marriage and the man she's getting married to would use this incident to spite her in the future.
It's just plain crazy! Very hard to understand this life.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by JohnOkolo: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

JennyClay that loves old men so much cus yoùng SIMPS are not enough to go round - which we agree there are many of them, just like this worthless Man in the headline.

Jenny what have you given out this year or last month without expectation dear, pls tell Nairalanders so we can follow your footsteps.

You sound just like the many worthless and shallow Nigerian ladies looking for who to devour.

JennyClay thay wants to be held like a ClayPot. How is your 60+ years Man treating you, feel like caughting up with your love life tonight.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Dshocker(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Funny enough, you will get married to the guy that is available, not someone you love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by holocron: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is nothing but a poorly acted skit.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by weslay: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Skitophobia
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Oldnairalanderb: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
I trained my wife in my house after marriage.

Hm.. sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by OmegaAutos: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
May Amadioha, Thunder, Ogun, ASUU and Sango strike anybody wey go pity this SIMPle Bastard on this thread angry angry angry angry.

NO WOMAN, i repeat NO WOMAN is worth such an investment.
J

Why is ASUU part of the striking force? U wicket ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Gospel2Day: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your soul does not accept him, but your hands accepted his money?
Why didn't you ask him to stop spending money on you since your soul does not accept him?
It is sheer wickedness to lead someone on, giving him the impression that you're courting or dating him, when you have no intention of marrying him.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Internet247(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mumu man still Dey this 2022 ??
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Waper2(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you know you won't please don't accept anything from him �

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by lereinter(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Olosho mentality

If man don't spend on you, you will call him stingy

Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Basicend: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
May Amadioha, Thunder, Ogun, ASUU and Sango strike anybody wey go pity this SIMPle Bastard on this thread angry angry angry angry.

NO WOMAN, i repeat NO WOMAN is worth such an investment.

I agree with you 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Basicend: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
viceddy95:

Is this how you think or you just catching cruise?..why accepting gifts when you know your soul won’t accept him…

Don't mind them. . Useless species.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Originalsly: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmmm ...... did he send her on school on condition that she marries him after? .... or he sent her to school with expectations that she will marry him? But why would he expect the girl to come out from drop top? Sorry for the husband .... she will soon upgrade.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by doneback04: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU

Who sent you sucide mission grin grin?
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Stevedison(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

This man wasn't just helping. He was investing in that girl with the hope that he would marry her. No doubt the girl was good if not he wouldn't have been so committed.

This is what you get from relationships that are not defined.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

I don day notice say sometimes you day like catch cruise.

Relationships don't normally work out, but the basis of break up should be clear to all and resolved conclusively, and never allow a man spend to point where he thinks he owns you, a good lady will know where to draw the line, some ladies are just gullible, hence they get these kind of reactions.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by nwaoke247(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
then always make it known from the start that It wont be possible not after giving him hopes and assurance just so u can achieve from him then u turn around to tell him u can't , who says the universe is not on the side of justice ⚖️?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by vikstandon(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Most women are manipulators. I just pity the guy... The lady must have told him, how she would die if he lives her.

Men you are not the Father to your girlfriend, and you are not her God, and you can't give her life, and you may not be her last lover.

Don't be so much invested into a lady at your expense. The gender acts without thought.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by izubext007: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bitch
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by yahoodetector: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

But you would collect the billions without telling him your soul doesn't accept him?

Thief!!

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by godofuck231: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
No naaaa you no de train ashawoe , you use them and pass to the next subscriber, see now? The mother ashawoe has stepped in without shame
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Pclemenza: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do your parent train you through school?

No man who isn't your father trains any lady through school if he doesn't want a future with her. It's a skit by the way but for men who thread this part, they are compound fools.

Never train a girl who isn't family member through sch no matter her story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.