Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60883 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by remele2(f): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
As we are still on diz mata, another man is somewhere training the breaker of his heart
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by spinna: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
If u are training someone also be training yourself ..

So they don't end up looking down on you
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by kcbaba007: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

Your soul did not accept him, but accepted the billions he was spending on you..... Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by emonis88: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
Then I would advice that no man helps u , cus if he does, he is pouring water into a basket.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by kcbaba007: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
CSTRR:

Just tell the man ahead of time that you cannot marry him before he spends his billions on you.

Let him spend his money in more productive ventures.

But if you use his money to advance your life, while knowing his motive for spending on you, and you turn him down for someone your "soul accepts", heaven will fight you.

Tell the stupid girl....

God and Satan respects covenant.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
CSTRR:

Just tell the man ahead of time that you cannot marry him before he spends his billions on you.

Let him spend his money in more productive ventures.

But if you use his money to advance your life, while knowing his motive for spending on you, and you turn him down for someone your "soul accepts", heaven will fight you.

God and Satan respects covenant.
she go done tell am tire but the goat didnt listen...serves him right...this is wat happens when u think u can use money to buy love..I eee kids here shouthing make money women will come ..true but not love...all will be gold digger if money was a yardstick for marriage..don jazzy would have been happily married...serves the idiot right..u dont force urself on a hole...imagine if he had moved on 5 years ago him for don born finish
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by emonis88: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
spinna:
If u are training someone also be training yourself ..

So they don't end up looking down on you
Don't even try training at all, let her father train her, train ur self n marry the one her father trained o!
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by DestinyNigga: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

I will start by returning the billions he spent on you.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
The mother though. They are lucky the guy is the gentle type. If na some werey, hm...
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by demoBaba: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why did you wanted to collect the billion from him, when you know you can't married him...

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by eallstar: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why accepting his billions when u can't marry him? God help u not to meet mafians cos u won't live to witness d marriage after eaten his money

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
kcbaba007:

Your soul did not accept him, but accepted the billions he was spending on you..... Ozuo
how many girls have u spent billions on are u otedola son...who told u to spend on a girl cuz I nor understand my fellow men o...y spend much on a girl when u have lyrics..kids too many for naira land..na Yahoo cause am sha..me way they run girl with 200 naira the following week she wants to spend one month in my house and another idiot go send the girl 10k recharge card way she go use buy mb for me..Simps Nor real get sence

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Truvelisback(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
If it was guy that dumped her for another after sponsoring his education, would u be saying this?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Cantonese: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Very useless and unfortunate mother. She definitely pushed her daughter into that relationship. The girl could only beg, but her arrogant mother was bragging.

The idiot who was taking her to church fit be one yahoo boy. Na only yahoo boy go buy that kind nonsense motor take am dey pose up and down. Very soon money go finish, the girl go carry three children with no money for food, dey find who go give dem money. We all know how the story dey end. The losers must be first the yahoo boy, the mother, the girl and the pikin wey dem go born.

Next time sef bros, make una no dey take una shikini money train woman, with hope of marriage.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by jaszplus12(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
My only comments are this:
The woman has laid a foundation of mistrust in her home, that husband who was aware of the situation will ask himself questions on her character and integrity soon... Or later... She has shown him what she's capable of already!

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by smartology: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Na Dem... See talk�

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
and u accepted the spending. This man must be Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wish that for your sons. If at all you will have any. Evening newspaper.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
If it was guy that dumped her for another after sponsoring his education, would u be saying this?
y sponsor a friend to sch..dont u have siblings or orphan relatives cuz I nor understand this trend..she is just ur friend not ur wife..why gift a mere friend a car dont u have younger sisters I nor understnd..cuz I dont have any pity to waste serves him right
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Father4all: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
What an ungrateful woman. The man sef na mumu
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Justkatty(f): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wicked mama and wicked daughter.
Both are evil.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by denobaba: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing women should learn is to refuse help and stop embarrassing their fathers. Let your fathers train you in school and pay for your lifestyles until you are ready to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
LOVEGINO:
and u accepted the spending. This man must be Igbo man.
if someone gifts u something u are at liberty to accept or not provided it ws not done under duress...this lady can sue this black monkey to court for damages and defamation and she will be compensated in billions...ws there any binding agreement before he started paying fees..who where the witnesses..its a gift for crying out loud..the girl is at liberty to return it or not if its causing prob..as a men I have no pitty for him..until all simp wise may this delima befall all of them amen
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by JOemmy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dating a nigerian lady is really like taking care of an orphan nigerian guys that are spending heavily on their girlfriends should just have it on the back of their minds that they are doing charity work without hoping for anything in return to avoid situations like this.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Solofresh2: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pooldrowning:

Rather, Men are suppose to help their fellow men, by doing so they raise smarter young men in the society

I see alot of young men getting broke and insane because they play the role of a husband/father too early and shoulder responsibilities they have no business with

His sisters will really feel bad and ashame of this young man
Men are the architect of their own problems.Yes I am a man too and I have friends who do these thing and I have adviced them but they will never listen
I commented on this same issue here but they raised abuse on me With different names
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
I trained my wife in my house after marriage.
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by SUNNINO(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Selfish fool, your soul accept his money. Your yeye dey smell.
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by alizma: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:
The mother's response is heartbreaking.some people are internally ungrateful.

Such a wicked daughter n mother.
The boy should be happy because with such a mother, nothing good would have come out of their marriage.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Cansalinda: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
May Amadioha, Thunder, Ogun, ASUU and Sango strike anybody wey go pity this SIMPle Bastard on this thread angry angry angry angry.

NO WOMAN, i repeat NO WOMAN is worth such an investment.

Not even your mother is what that investment? Asking respectfully

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by denobaba: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?
If you are in the habit of taking from men, this is the time for you to stop and respect yourself. Always go to your father if you need anything, no other man owes you anything. To refuse this advice is to concede that you are a handicap and society would rightly treat you as one.

Entitled lot!

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by denobaba: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:
The mother's response is heartbreaking.some people are internally ungrateful.

Such a wicked daughter n mother.
Just imagine that. "Abeg you to train am for me?" grin grin grin After being aware and enjoying the support all along. People dey and God sef create grin
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Toluwanise247(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Heartless and wicked…… continue collecting gifts very soon you go realise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.