Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60869 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by GoodIsGod: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jail awaits the fooool.
He has right to marry anyone he likes so does the lady.

Some guys see this as being strong but it is the greatest sign of weakness. If a lady leaves you, move on with your life.

Me,I will not even collect any gift I have given her before. Just move on and struggle harder to be someone she would regret ever leaving.
Dash-all!
Nonsense and ingredients.

Modified:
My nephew's fiance left him and went to marry another man who has a car and probably has a house. The day he told me I could see his eyes clustered with water. He became more addictive to work and within two years he has changed cars three times. Good cars. He has built a house and married a more beautiful lady he met on a dating site. They are blessed with kids.
I am sure that former lady must be regretting leaving him by now.

A real man moves on after being jilted by a girlfriend, fiance or even wife. Just be hardworking and hopeful.
Dash-all.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by FireUpNow(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
The SIMP's eyes will be clear by now

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by DrDax: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

Idiotic question.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Abduljabba1342(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

But you can accept he’s billions! Lol
Men we they try

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Flamemignon1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
May Amadioha, Thunder, Ogun, ASUU and Sango strike anybody wey go pity this SIMPle Bastard on this thread angry angry angry angry.

NO WOMAN, i repeat NO WOMAN is worth such an investment.
Not even your daughter or sister or mother? Learn to word things well, context is everything

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by freddie009(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Instead of spending money on a woman, I will invest in myself. Some men look scrawny while their wives/GF look so beautiful and fresh courtesy of his cash. She will look beautiful until she gets to a point where she will be ashamed to be with you. Women will be like I want to look good for you (scam), most girls are social climbers they use A to get to B from B they move to C. The reason I love Edo guys them they package well, most times they do it better than their women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Onucs(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Me, train girl for school. Especially these naija girls. Tufiakwa gi!

The girl's mother is not worthy of being called a mother. She is as useless and a hopeless gold digger like her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by GoodIsGod: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
DrDax:

Idiotic question.

Idiotic reply.

When did you leave the village?
I'm sure it was not long.
Village reasoning is still what you carry about.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Roboto11: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thr guy dey para.

If this is acting, they good.

grin

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by DarkJeddi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
He should help without expecting anything in return?
As per say him be Father Christmas?
If you can't go into marriage with someone your soul does not accept,then kindly tell your soul not accept his magnanimity..
He who eats the Scrotum of a Ram,owes a debt to Elephantiasis..

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by 9gerian: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Usually, other daughters of eve would get to pay.

That’s how those fearful demons of men are made- cold stone!

Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by GoodIsGod: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Not even your daughter or sister or mother? Learn to word things well, context is everything

Many of them just open mouth like latrine wey cockroaches full. U dey mind dem?
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Enemyofpeace: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
This guy just dey waste him time, go meet baba ijebu make him help you tie her womb and throwey the key inside ocean, lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by madapcmod: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nonsense skit

Every tom dickk and Harry now is a content creator

Na Buhari I blame.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ussv: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
It’s so sad , I feel for the guy
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fake news. All these content creators
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by 9gerian: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is how most Nigerian women think though- daughters and mothers alike. Especially in a particular culture.

They take the benefits without recourse to initial commitments or the future.

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Crystalom5: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Flamemignon1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Many of them just open mouth like latrine wey cockroaches full. U dey mind dem?
grin
LoL,na true

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Karemarealty288(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Am surprised on how many people that fell for this....well reharsed drama.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Aguiyimba(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why don't you allow guys bleep you for no benefit.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Blissguts: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

See if u chop person billions just know it can't go to waste.

But the main thing is that surely people should spend what they intend to give as charity if they must give.

And you receiving, you should make it known from the onset. Some girls are gold diggers and some guys are flat out foolish

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Gobekli: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU

Bendel people na expert for this type of scam - Edo/Delta girls. After them na Ibo, then Ondo girls too dey learn small small

Their girls no get conscience.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Munzy14(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
tolufase:
Hmm, the only where a Nigerian man can not reap what he sowed is when a man foolishly sent a Nigerian girl to school, hoping to marry her after graduation.
Please guys out there don't indulge in it, it hardly works out
Foolish men will never learn..Somebody somewhere with little or no education is training a lady now grin grin
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Wsx2: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

It’s easy for your gender to take but not easy to give … you don’t take what you can’t afford to give it might choke someday

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Wsx2: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
LOL . Who train a lady in school these days? Serves him right

A simp offcourse

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Jail awaits the fooool.He has right to marry anyone he likes so does the lady.Some guys see this as being strong but it is the greatest sign of weakness. If a lady leaves you, move on with your life.

Me,I will not even collect any gift I have given her before. Just move on and struggle harder to be someone she would regret ever leaving.
Dash-all!
Nonsense and ingredients.
Na the "women are property" mentality dey do many of them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by simplepee(f): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shameless.

Like mother like daughter, I see where the lady is getting advice from. The guy should be happy he didn’t marry a girl with such bad mother.

Yorubas say ‘Aya buruku se ni, ana buruku ni o dara” ~~~~ You can cope with a bad spouse but never with bad in laws.

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by chatinent: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Funny world.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by DIVAD2000: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Isn't it unlawful to hold someone hostage in Nigeria? undecided
Jesus said "love your neighbor as yourself"
You should be praying for the heart broken guy

Hope you've started your ministry
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Wsx2: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
She should refund all the money he has spent on her before the marriage can proceed simple

The girl only use him . For the marriage to hold all the money spent has to be refunded if it is done this way most of our ladies will gain their respect back by working for their own money and not finessing a man to the comfort zone
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by jelel6: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
The amount of greedy persons in countries like Nigeria is far above what's obtainable elsewhere. That's why the country is exactly why it's like this. GREED. You can't be greedy and have honour - it's impossible.

A greedy person can't be loyal to you forever. Once a bigger offer comes along, they sell to that bidder.
Their loyalty is to the highest bidder.

Make the guy take heart. The chances of such an arrangement succeeding as planned is very low because people are just greedy in this part of the world. He may look like a fool now because he's been done the wrong way. But the potential biggest fool is the other guy marrying into such family. Like, after witnessing such ingratitude in display, you'd marry this girl still?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.