Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! (2744 Views)

Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. / God Exists- This Is Why Atheists Keep Attacking & Going Against Christians. / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you are evil.

Because I reject the god of the jews, yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Honchoslim16(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You yourself know that you are deluded therefore you are looking for people to join you.
Mr Delusion, when you are alright... Let us know

4 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Mr Delusion, when you are alright... Let us know

Don't bother king Delusion, I would never be joining you.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Maynman:

Because I reject the god of the jews, yahweh.

Because you are evil, your normal repeat madness and chasing last replier has returned.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you are evil, your normal repeat madness and chasing last replier has returned.

Listen to your own statement mad man

All Because I reject the god of the jews, yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Honchoslim16(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't bother king Delusion, I would never be joining you.
Then you can get tf off and stop polluting Nairaland with your sh!t

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by malvisguy212: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2022
this thread just prove the OP points. see how atheists come in full force for his head.

you will never see them in the Islamic section, they are OK with Islam , instead of the Atheists to give concrete reason why the OP is wrong, all you'll see is funny meme.

Christianity condemned their favorite sin, that's why they hate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2022
malvisguy212:
this thread just prove the OP points. see how atheists come in full force for his head.

you will never see them in the Islamic section, they are OK with Islam , instead of the Atheists to give concrete reason why the OP is wrong, all you'll see is funny meme.

How did “atheists” come for his head?
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by malvisguy212: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Maynman:

How did “atheists” come for his head?
oh, sorry. the Atheists are singing his praise

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2022
malvisguy212:

And his fellow theists are mocking him?
He made a claim, him and his fellow theists should prove it.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by kingxsamz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
malvisguy212:

Lol, funny guy.
What "favorite sin" is that?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Then you can get tf off and stop polluting Nairaland with your sh!t

You are the one shitting and polluting this land so get out.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Funny
Factos
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We do! That is why we ask him "what is the problem?" Which means he is given an opportunity to present his case in return that he shall get a just and fair trial which lands on a right judgement based on Truth and reasonability.

Do you have an open mind?

The word "my stand" already suggests a closed mind, so as you asked, " how does anyone reason with a person who has a closed mind?

No one can but after this, we all have the matter of Law which everyone is supposed to respect which says that 'it is his right to hold a stand". Thus, in the end everyone is supposed live peacefully in their respective stands.

But atheists always invade the Christian land.

Religion means "a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion."

Thus, everyone has a right to present their attempt of explaining the world around us which of course is subject to reasonable and practical query to see who has the best and most Truthful presentation.

And we see that this pope who accepted evolution is one who has departed from the Christian principles, therefore, he speaks for himself but not for Christians.

As it is impossible for typhoid fever to change into a lion so is evolution a lie. The evolution proponents are just using the Truth to present their Lie, because they see and know that people are generally lazy and laid back that when they immediately see A Truth in a presentation, they think therefore that the whole presentation is True. Whereas a Lie or 2 may have been planted in it. But since they will not check it, then they miss it.

I will and must check out every presentation to see if the whole is True!

"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies". Alfred Lord Tennyson

Anyway, this is not the topic of discussion.
Yes I said my stand because I have been in both worlds. I was once a Christian, but I have always thirst for knowledge so I had to leave. Btw which Christian land has been invaded by atheists, I can't recall any case in history.
Scientific findings is not in anyway trying to undermine any religious beliefs but to seek knowledge truth and to better human lives, though the result of scientific research can be abuse by politicians and power mongers.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Yes I said my stand because I have been in both worlds. I was once a Christian, but I have always thirst for knowledge so I had to leave.

You mean church goer not Christ-like (Christian) and church goers are atheists who have not yet admitted that they are one.

Christians love knowledge especially profitable knowledge.

Blakjewelry:

Btw which Christian land has been invaded by atheists, I can't recall any case in history.

Here is the latest observer
https://www.nairaland.com/7476395/why-atheists-attack-only-christianity

Blakjewelry:

Scientific findings is not in anyway trying to undermine any religious beliefs but to seek knowledge truth and to better human lives, though the result of scientific research can be abuse by politicians and power mongers.

The word "findings" suggests we all can find whatever people say they found, in line with science which means "to know". So atheists should let us do our own findings, freely to see the Truth.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Yes I said my stand because I have been in both worlds. I was once a Christian, but I have always thirst for knowledge so I had to leave. Btw which Christian land has been invaded by atheists, I can't recall any case in history.

Well, many renowned christian were scientist too like Galileo, Mendel, Newton, Priestley, etc and it did not deter their love for scientific knowledge or findings.
Science now predicts doom from either environmental or nuclear causes upon all mankind and the Earth? What did you think of that? Scientific theories change from time to time as they progress. For example, what may have been considered as FACT 200 or 500 years ago is now obsolete as they make progress. So one cannot be dogmatic on everything science says
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Funny
Factos

You can say it again! See how 2 of them are not able to speak reasonably and how they turn into mad people when they can not respond.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You can say it again! See how 2 of them are not able to speak reasonably and how they turn into mad people when they can not respond.

I noticed
That's their way of concluding conversation
Displaying madness
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I noticed
That's their way of concluding conversation
Displaying madness

Indeed!
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Indeed!

Was having a conversation with Jaephoenix
He acknowledged this evening that 'we are still speculating how man came to be'

The keyword there for me is 'speculating'
If they are still speculating, how is their evolution theory a fact?!
Why are they abusing someone that does not agree he's an ape?
What's the basis of speculations?
What if all the speculations are later proved wrong just as it indeed is wrong from foundation?

I give my own fact that someone is responsible for the universe and life. That is logical and reasonable and backed up by the Bible. You say I'm wrong that ORGANIC EVOLUTION is fact but you're still speculating. Low key madness is worrying all these people. They just keep selecting speculations so they won't acknowledge a creator or feel accountable to him to pursue selfish desires
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

What if all the speculations are later proved wrong just as it indeed is wrong from foundation?...

Exactly! Speculation means conjectures and conjectures are not Truth.

Meanwhile, we have a Nature supported Truth on ground but they are searching for another explanation.

Why, if not that it because the present Truth proves God Whom they fear and hate and do not want?

After we find the person who cooked the delicious food we ate do we go looking for another cook? No

It is serious God hatefulness that makes people search and even conjecturize options which they could use to satisfy their God hatefullness.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by jaephoenix(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

What if all the speculations are later proved wrong just as it indeed is wrong from foundation?

I give my own fact that someone is responsible for the universe and life. That is logical and reasonable and backed up by the Bible. You say I'm wrong that ORGANIC EVOLUTION is fact but you're still speculating. Low key madness is worrying all these people. They just keep selecting speculations so they won't acknowledge a creator or feel accountable to him to pursue selfish desires
Obviously you don't even understand evolution. Evolution does not explain how life came on earth. It only explains how life diversified. Do you understand? And to think you claim to be a biologist!

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by alphaNomega: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you are evil.

Did you know the Jewish god yahweh is the equivalent of the Greek god Uranus, and the Roman god Coelus/Caelus?

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by jaephoenix(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We do! That is why we ask him "what is the problem?" Which means he is given an opportunity to present his case in return that he shall get a just and fair trial which lands on a right judgement based on Truth and reasonability.

Do you have an open mind?

The word "my stand" already suggests a closed mind, so as you asked, " how does anyone reason with a person who has a closed mind?

No one can but after this, we all have the matter of Law which everyone is supposed to respect which says that 'it is his right to hold a stand". Thus, in the end everyone is supposed live peacefully in their respective stands.

But atheists always invade the Christian land.

Religion means "a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion."

Thus, everyone has a right to present their attempt of explaining the world around us which of course is subject to reasonable and practical query to see who has the best and most Truthful presentation.

And we see that this pope who accepted evolution is one who has departed from the Christian principles, therefore, he speaks for himself but not for Christians.

As it is impossible for typhoid fever to change into a lion so is evolution a lie. The evolution proponents are just using the Truth to present their Lie, because they see and know that people are generally lazy and laid back that when they immediately see A Truth in a presentation, they think therefore that the whole presentation is True. Whereas a Lie or 2 may have been planted in it. But since they will not check it, then they miss it.

I will and must check out every presentation to see if the whole is True!

"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies". Alfred Lord Tennyson

Anyway, this is not the topic of discussion.
1. You don't have an open mind. You're stuck in your rut and can't see past your your religion tinted glasses
2. Typhoid fever is not a bacteria. Your ignorance of anything scientific or logical is again, very legendary

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2022
jaephoenix:

Obviously you don't even understand evolution. Evolution does not explain how life came on earth. It only explains how life diversified. Do you understand? And to think you claim to be a biologist!

Bwahahahahaha
Baba don de dodge
Shame on you
Keep deceiving yourself

You don't know anything
How does ORGANIC EVOLUTION explain how life came to earth?
Go and search google
Have you heard about the big bang and that Life came from cosmic soup
That's how you people contradict yourself and you say evolution is fact
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. You don't have an open mind. You're stuck in your rut and can't see past your your religion tinted glasses.

In a world full of Lies an open mind is a very dangerous thing to have. And thank God no matter how closed a mind is Truth would always enter it.

And if you are not able to show your case is True, it means it is not True because the burden of proof is on he who asserts to prove beyond reasonable doubt that your assertion is True. And appealing to the judges to allow your case stand will not work.

And Truth is one of the easiest thing to proof you don't need much but the mere fact that you guys are struggling and desperately grasping at everything to prove it, is proof that it is A Lie.

jaephoenix:

2. Typhoid fever is not a bacteria. Your ignorance of anything scientific or logical is again, very legendary

We all know that and you got my point is that a bacteria can not turn into a human being but because you did not like my point, you then resorted to making an issue out of a non-issue and taking the opportunity to attack me personally exactly what people do when they do not have a case

When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the opponent.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

In a world full of Lies an open mind is a very dangerous thing to have. And thank God no matter how closed a mind is Truth would always enter it.

And if you are not able to show your case is True, it means it is not True because the burden of proof is on he who asserts to prove beyond reasonable doubt that your assertion is True. And appealing to the judges to allow your case stand will not work.

And Truth is one of the easiest thing to proof you don't need much but the mere fact that you guys are struggling and desperately grasping at everything to prove it, is proof that it is A Lie.

We all know that and you got my point is that a bacteria can not turn into a human being but because you did not like my point, you then resorted to making an issue out of a non-issue and taking the opportunity to attack me personally exactly what people do when they do not have a case

When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the opponent.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Na wa for you o
Where you de see energy to tackle all these Atheists
You're like a honeybadger
A honeybadger will deliberately enter a pride of lion and despite all the fight, na him go still drive dem vomit for jungle

Apeman is claiming someone does not have an open mind but he's abusing the person as ignorant whereas all his arguments are based on speculations
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
alphaNomega:

Did you know the Jewish god yahweh is the equivalent of the Greek god Uranus, and the Roman god Coelus/Caelus?

I really don't care about A Name, but I care about The Person, which is The Spirit of the person. A name can be wrong or mistaken but The Person can not be mistaken.

So whether His Name is Chineke or Osanobua or Oghene or God, I know The Person I Follow and it is Him I trust.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Na wa for you o
Where you de see energy to tackle all these Atheists
You're like a honeybadger
A honeybadger will deliberately enter a pride of lion and despite all the fight, na him go still drive dem vomit for jungle[

grin grin ho! You have bathed me with laughter! The Lord shall bless you with Laughter boku-boku. grin grin grin

Aemmyjah:

Apeman is claiming someone does not have an open mind but he's abusing the person as ignorant whereas all his arguments are based on speculations

grin God has done it that Lies cannot be Stand, so when liars see that people do not allow their lies to stand, then they resort to abuse and insults which is what prompted one of my guys to say

"People generally insult when they can not argue" G.K Chesterton.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
malvisguy212:

Oh oooh! Then one of them would come to lie and say "how did they come for his head?" They obviously think that people are stupid

malvisguy212:

Oooh brother o.

They almost never attack other god follower people but once it is Christianity, they go feverish and beserk like hungry lions that have seen a stray sheep.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
malvisguy212:

grin grin Goal Ball! grin grin
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Well, many renowned christian were scientist too like Galileo, Mendel, Newton, Priestley, etc and it did not deter their love for scientific knowledge or findings.
Science now predicts doom from either environmental or nuclear causes upon all mankind and the Earth? What did you think of that? Scientific theories change from time to time as they progress. For example, what may have been considered as FACT 200 or 500 years ago is now obsolete as they make progress. So one cannot be dogmatic on everything science says
LOL those people you mentioned dare not argue against the system given their position. Galileo didn't even have to speak against the system, what he discovered put him at odd with the church and you know the story how it ends.
Science does not anyway predict doom rather it is the reality on ground. Man's actions is damaging the environment and if we do nothing about it, it's going to bring and end to us all. The earth goes through a cycle but our excess release of green house gases is causing a lot of harm, most of people involve are making huge profits so they have the government backing as long as money is made. Picture this man has been using coal and petrol for centuries yet no new source clean energy has been introduced to replace the old system because there is a lot of easy money to be made.
Nuclear fission and fusion has enough energy to power our city but you can't ignore their destructive side which has been acquired by different government of the world and its only time before one mad man decides to press the nuclear button. Try and check the destructive power of most some the warhead the multiply it times the number available then check what is the possibility of nuclear war ending humankind then you will understand the need for the warning.
On the issue of changes in scientific laws, well if you look clearly, science holds the best belief until there is a better one. It doesn't move backwards neither are the theories discarded entirely rather it is improved on, that is where science reign supreme. Every finding is tested extremely and when it holds, we accept it, but if tomorrow someone modifies the finding and it explains some aspects the old one could not explain, we test it and if it hold find, that new one is accepted.
Take for instance, Newton gravitational law works very well on earth to some extent the sun and the stars, but not the entire universe. Then Einstein came in with general relativity which explains gravity in general including the entire universe, it was accepted. But again it fails to explain what goes on subatomic level, then comes quantum physics, it perfectly explains what happens at subatomic world or the quantum world but yet it cannot be married with gravity. So there lies the problem for scientists who are working round the clock to provide a unified field theory, if the breakthrough comes in it will be a thing. Science only work to understand nature and provide solutions to man but their findings will continue to class with rigid beliefs because those findings might threatened the very foundation on which they stand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheist Holy Day / Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart / What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.