Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,898 members, 7,863,089 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (706444 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (1948) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:03am On May 26
No be your signature intro be dis Ibime ❓❓
@@ ^^^

Immature fraudster. You go about leaving important trails and footprint on the cyberspace just like Invictus Obi

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by MATHSBINARY1101: 10:06am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
No be your signature intro be dis Ibime ❓❓
@@ ^^^

Immature fraudster. You go about leaving important trails and footprint on the cyberspace just like Invictus Obi

Samuel ELEFAN so it's Ibime you are trolling now
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by MATHSBINARY1101: 10:08am On May 26
Ibime:

Go and tell EFCC.I am likeme because his moniker ends in me and we both use the word retard grin grin grin

As usual, you are below average intelligence even in digging and investigations, that's why I am joking with you cos all you are doing is exhibiting hallucinations and mental instability. Your fellow comrade that was trolling with you yesterday has already apologised to me privately after me just doing small investigation on him, his apology has been accepted.

That is Samuel ELEFAN aka Friday ODEH

Ignore the troll
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:13am On May 26
MATHSBINARY1101:

That is Samuel ELEFAN aka Friday ODEH

Ignore the troll

Nope. I want him to continue posting the pictures of streets in England. Who knows? It might even make the work easier.

Please is Elefan an Igbo name? Idiots everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:14am On May 26
nigeriansamurai:

Oga na today I confirm say you be pikin..
What is the need for this?...
I no fit respond to you again for this life, you are not worth it...

Only children chestbeat. "My daddy's farm is bigger than your daddy's farm".

Do not be surprised if you heard that he might be someone a few people here can pay salary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:18am On May 26
Ibime the immature immigration and romance scammer and an ex MEND militant, a diehard Chelsea fan living in London, UK. How long will you continue to defraud hardworking citizens. I thought they said the Western nation is a land of opportunities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:22am On May 26
nigeriansamurai:

That is the modus operandi of most fraudsters. That's how they view life.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by MATHSBINARY1101: 10:22am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

A fraudster, that is who you are. Nobody will be moved. Likeme a.k.a ibime, listentome the immigration and romance scammer. You remember your mail via likemind7@gmail.com?

This was the same allegations you used for fatherchristmas weyre
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:32am On May 26
MATHSBINARY1101:

This was the same allegations you used for fatherchristmas weyre

Henceforth, you will be ignored. Go tell ibime to come back. His exhibit dey Instagram too. We dey take am gradually

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 10:39am On May 26
useni1:
mugu. You won't get pvssy with sympathy. That harlots only give pvssy to people who treat her like a dog. Person wey different boys dey fvck and pass around in ATL he reach ur turn u personalise am and turn to mumu. You are a bozo monkey. Obsessed? Nah she whoore and all hoes must get fvcked. Yes I am a lunatic. Ogogoro turn my brain upside down and I fvck that ATL $2 harlot like a dog

I know it was you,
Clown

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 11:04am On May 26
Here we are. First order of the day is making palm nut soup while the mental patient keeps hallucinating

Chinua Achebe said a good soup is judged by dipping palm fronds in the pot to see if it touches the bottom of the pot. Failure to touch the bottom indicates plenty protein activity in the soup. Protein to go in this soup includes periwinkles, cockles, mussels, stockfish, hake fish, shaki, cowfoot, oxtail and goat meat

Apart from the fact that Okpansukkaisbae has never seen such protein in his life, what is the relevance of this information? Well the freezer is full and all Okpa must go in the bin to make space for this soup.

Okpa belongs in the bin anyday and anytime. I feel bad throwing Okpa in a Brabantia bin that costs £90, which is about N170k, or equivalent to 2 months of Okpansukkaisbae monthly salary

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:09am On May 26
I keep seeing different accusations against ibime, yet we haven't seen any concrete evidence to back THIS claims,
All okpa assertions are built upon claims that he ibime is also the person behind another moniker.
Which sadly for him that can't even hold water, can't even prove anything.
If we were in a law court such case would be thrown out.

Please the sooner this episode ends the better,So the thread can go back to it's rightful use, which is exposing the lies and propaganda of the Russian PUTARD clowns
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:10am On May 26
Ibime:
Here we are. First order of the day is making palm nut soup while the mental patient keeps hallucinating

Chinua Achebe said a good soup is judged by dipping palm fronds in the pot to see if it touches the bottom of the pot. Failure to touch the bottom indicates plenty protein activity in the soup. Protein to go in this soup includes periwinkles, cockles, mussels, stockfish, hake fish, shaki, cowfoot, oxtail and goat meat

Apart from the fact that Okpansukkaisbae has never seen such protein in his life, what is the relevance of this information? Well the freezer is full and all Okpa must go in the bin to make space for this soup.

Okpa belongs in the bin anyday and anytime. I feel bad throwing Okpa in a Brabantia bin that costs £90, which is about N170k, or equivalent to 2 months of Okpansukkaisbae monthly salary

Very good you're no longer denying one of your special purpose nairaland monikers which you're using defraud hardworking people.
Likeme the Nigerian born Fraudster living in London.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:11am On May 26
obedience4:
I keep seeing different accusations against ibime, yet we haven't seen any concrete evidence to back THIS claims,
All okpa assertions are built upon claims that he ibime is also the person behind another moniker.
Which sadly for him that can't even hold water, can't even prove anything.
If we were in a law court such case would be thrown out.

Please the sooner this episode ends the better,So the thread can go back to it's rightful use, which is exposing the lies and propaganda of the Russian PUTARD clowns

My eyes are on you shocked shocked. No joke
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:11am On May 26
Ibime:

😆😆😆 Naija k.dot
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:15am On May 26
Ibime:

Update, I have now gone past Tyson Fury and Sir Alex village. Heading on to Wayne Rooney village now. It's all open countryside from here, full of horses and cows. I was getting worried about herdsmen, then I remembered I'm not in Enugu like Okpansukkaisbae

😂😂😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:15am On May 26
Ibime:

Update, I have now gone past Tyson Fury and Sir Alex village. Heading on to Wayne Rooney village now. It's all open countryside from here, full of horses and cows. I was getting worried about herdsmen, then I remembered I'm not in Enugu like Okpansukkaisbae
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:20am On May 26
Ibime:

I only know one Dayokanu and that's Raumdeuter.

Kad199 aka Afonja2000 aka Francis Godstime, you have just arrived in Canada with only $1k CAD in your pocket. Instead of going to hustle for job so you can make your next rent, you are busy cloning Gloriousgbola, Dayokanu and other made men monikers and spending hours digging Nairalanders posts. Is this how you plan to survive in Canada? These are men who took the same Japa route as you and put their nose down and worked hard and are made men today. You are in Canada cloning their monikers and digging posts from 16 years ago instead of hustling. You are already halfway to failure in your new climes. You have already rejected the country in your heart and it will spit you out if you don't change your ways before it's too late.

Look how stüpid you are, dropping your phone number and emails on various monikers so any eediot can find out who you are. Even while using troll monikers, you can't help being retarded. See the grammar you wrote up there "you haven't response too me". The IELTS examiner that marked your script should be investigated.

Before you even think of continuing your stupidity, just know I have all your data from LinkedIn, Twitter and everything, Ahoada Gboy. Old man, you won't concentrate on hustling in Canada, see what you are doing as a fully grown man instead of putting your nose to the grindstone

😩😩😆😆
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 11:29am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Very good you're no longer denying one of your special purpose nairaland monikers which you're using defraud hardworking people.
Likeme the Nigerian born Fraudster living in London.

Go and ask the Psychiatric doctor to treat your hallucinations. They are not accusations but hallucinations. I'm not even Nigerian born. I was born with red passport in UK so I know little about immigration except booking flights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Griffon(m): 12:02pm On May 26
Ibime:

Chinua Achebe said a good soup is judged by dipping palm fronds in the pot to see if it touches the bottom of the pot. Failure to touch the bottom indicates plenty protein activity in the soup. Protein Ito go in this soup includes periwinkles, cockles, mussels, stockfish, hake fish, shaki, cowfoot, oxtail and goat meat

grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:03pm On May 26
nigeriansamurai:

Oh! U just dey know, thats why I find it hard to believe any of his claims, because people of that status he claim to possess just don't behave like that, It doesn't make sense.
na that okpa dude dey vex me pass, I tried to tell him the last time to free the guy, he turned on me.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:13pm On May 26
Ibime:

Go and ask the Psychiatric doctor to treat your hallucinations. They are not accusations but hallucinations. I'm not even Nigerian born. I was born with red passport in UK so I know little about immigration except booking flights

But you know about immigration solicitors in London, UK🇬🇧?? but you will not share their contact or info in public. Those in need must come to your inbox. Low life immature immigration scammer feeling funky

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 12:15pm On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

My eyes are on you shocked shocked. No joke

Meek mill all eyes on you
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 12:15pm On May 26
⚡The Prime Minister of Georgia accused the country's President, Salome Zurabishvili, of treason.

“The unity of the people and their elected government, along with meaningful steps, has given us the opportunity over the past two years to maintain peace in the country despite existential threats and various betrayals, including the betrayal of the president."

He noted that sovereignty is the most effective guarantee of a country's security.

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:21pm On May 26
Russia is producing artillery shells three times faster than Ukraine's Western allies and for about a quarter of the cost – Sky News
For every shell fired by Ukrainian artillery, Russia fires five.

German business model was based on:
1. Cheap energy from Russia
2. Cheap subcontractors in Eastern Europe
3. Steadily growing exports to China

Finnish business model are gone:
1. Trade, tourism, energy & raw materials from Russia
2. Being global leader in telecommunication
3. Being neutral.
Now all these are gone and Finland has abysmally bad demographics development.
So the "solution" is just debt & more debt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:26pm On May 26
Alamkir:

Oh! U just dey know, thats why I find it hard to believe any of his claims, because people of that status he claim to possess just don't behave like that, It doesn't make sense.

People should know that he's a fraudster. I mean we have teenagers, waec and jamb aspirants, job seekers, those looking for visa visiting nairaland on a daily. They should know who they're dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 12:29pm On May 26
⚡At least 3 rocket impacts reported to the North of Tel Aviv in Central Israel, with most if not all of the Impacts appearing to be in Open Areas.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by PovertyStricken: 12:36pm On May 26
Ibime:
10 mins to the end of my journey, I had to stop and update Okpansukkaisbae. When you have Porsche, Ferrari, Rolls Royce and MacLaren dealership on the same lot, you should be inspired by your surroundings
i don't know what you kids tend to achieve with this fake lives and show offs on this forum.
You go screenshot pictures from someone's IG page to show it off here as what?
Or is it another gimmicks to get under Ishilove or Folake4u's dirty pants?
nigeriansamurai:

Alamkir:

na that okpa dude dey vex me pass, I tried to tell him the last time to free the guy, he turned on me.
Na today you know say fake lives full this forum?
It's the fake asses that shows off.
Ibime is still the same person operating that GloriousGbola moniker. The other day he lied to an ex moderator on this forum Ishilove that he was awarded a contract of 42 million.
You need to see the way the poor lady was jubilating, I really pitied how she was so gullible not to realize the gimmicks the charlatan is using to get under their pants

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 12:40pm On May 26
⚡Taiwan’s new president said Sunday he was still ready to work with China, despite this week’s military drills around the self-ruled island.

Three days after Lai Ching-te was sworn in, Chinese warships and fighter jets encircled Taiwan in drills that China said were a test of its ability to seize the island.

During the two-day drills, China vowed that “independence forces” would be left “with their heads broken and blood flowing”.

Lai told reporters on Sunday that he wanted Taiwan and China to “jointly shoulder the important responsibility of regional stability”.

“I also look forward to enhancing mutual understanding and reconciliation through exchanges and cooperation with China… and moving towards a position of peace and common prosperity,” he said at an event in Taipei.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 12:43pm On May 26
The Italian government has rejected NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg's plea to lift restrictions on the use of Western weapons deep inside Russian territories.

"We will not send a single Italian soldier to Ukraine, and the military equipment that Italy sends should be used on the territory of Ukraine," Tajani was quoted as saying by the Adnkronos news agency on Saturday.

He added that Italy "must always work for peace and lower the tone." Matteo Salvini, Italy's deputy prime minister and leader of the League party, echoed the same sentiment, insisting that no one was seeking a "prelude to World War III."

"Italy is not at war with anyone, and while it was right to assist Ukraine militarily, lifting the ban on Kiev to strike military targets in Russia is out of the question. Similarly, I reiterate that Lega opposes sending even a single soldier to fight in Ukraine. We seek peace, not a prelude to a Third World War," he stressed.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 12:46pm On May 26
⚡German business model was based on:

1. Cheap energy from Russia

2. Cheap subcontractors in Eastern Europe

3. Steadily growing exports to China

All three are gone by now, but German politicians and unions are still mentally stuck in a world that doesn’t exist anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:49pm On May 26
Zelensky suggests in NYT interview that Russia invaded Ukraine with agreements with Western countries: "Zelensky admits that Putin launched a full-scale war against Ukraine after agreements with other countries, but believes that such an option would be "complete betrayal": "He is inadequate or he knew that he would get nothing for it, which means that there were various dialogues with other countries

I don't even want to think about it, because then it's not a partnership, but a back game and complete betrayal. Therefore, let's still think that he did not have agreements, and he is simply inadequate, who decided that no one will protect Ukraine, and he can seize us and destroy us."

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (1948) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: dermmy(m), Fighttillvictory, Dvdpity, Crixus13, dunsin125, reccy(m), Vic2023, zackon(m), Alamkir and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.