Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) (23821 Views)

A Nairalander Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Kisico: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by uchaymart(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2022
With the dullest of students I have ever seen
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Marezeama(f): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats bro
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Time for you to face the realities of life, and that's job hunting.
Ndlistic:
Gained Admission in October 2016, Five years course plus Covid-19 and several ASUU strikes, finally ended yesterday 14th of December, 2022.

When I was yet to gain admission I was thinking that University is easy not until I entered and found out that it was not easy. The stress, early morning lectures, attendance, and the rest of them all were never an easy journey.

I never lost hope of going to the University and graduating after writing JAMB for so many years.

May God Be Praised. My Nairaland Family thank you all, I have learned a lot here on Nairaland which has helped me in my academics, and I appreciate you all.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
University should have been a cattle ranch instead of what it presently happens to be!

The State government needs to make better use of that space the quack institution is occupying

Are you criticizing the quality of education of the school?
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Chris2863(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2022
A yahoo yahoo Nairalander cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Henrikjay: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats Bro...
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Amumaigwe: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2022
We even have underaged here and they join issues with so much emphasis when discussions that are above their level of exposure are introduced.

Seun should group membership in this forum by age so that age groups may have discussions amongst themselves. Members of younger age groups can only be guests to older age groups, while older age groups may be members of younger age groups.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by teeshet: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2022
olisaEze:
I love final year last papers, everyone signs out even those with multiple carryovers too! Welcome to the real world young uns, you’re about to discover why that traumatized girl sang adulthood na scam. grin
you get carryover?
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by wisdomkid: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Sweetvie: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations grin
More wins smiley
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by teeshet: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2022
georgen2u:
That was my school, great umudyke welcome to favour market
From 2008 - 2013
have you been to amaoba ime?
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Donvictor2015: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations.... MOUAU my alma mater
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Emola12(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Sign out without job unless if ur papa get company
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by okomi562: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

Better than funaab
nah lie, Funaab is better than this scrap
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by pocom35: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2022
olisaEze:
I love final year last papers, everyone signs out even those with multiple carryovers too! Welcome to the real world young uns, you’re about to discover why that traumatized girl sang adulthood na scam. grin
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Kingxchange44: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Cosrep wey sabi, Animalking says congrats to you, joining you tommorow
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Nkemella: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Kingxchange44: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Poor child, if only diswan knows what awaits him in the outside world he will be more circumspect in that untamed burst of exuberance.

Now Op as a veteran I seriously advise you to go learn a practical trade..here are some leads;

1 . Programming

2. Interior decoration like POP design and likes

3. Heavy duty generator maintenance

4. Fibre optics installations

5. Branding and pylon/ MID display

6. Filling station Dispensing pumps maintenance etc

Warning: I MUST NEVER HEAR YOU BRANCHED OFF INTO INTERNET FRAUD.

Congratulations anyways.

Keep calm we have been outside the world before graduating

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Treassured: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations!!!
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Terror48: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Nah Mumu dey go school.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Your school no far from my village. GOD'S OWN STATE

Congratulations bro
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by frenzy48: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
University should have been a cattle ranch instead of what it presently happens to be!

The State government needs to make better use of that space the quack institution is occupying
na my Alma matter ,,but dis is so true.lol
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by ogastone(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats
But you early likes women too much
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by babington91(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats to you...no archival no Babylon no chaise world. I rep '09' set
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by repented: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats, umudyke isn't the weak
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by YungTemy(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations buddy. I wish you the very best. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Is Neco Gce Still On? What Is The Price & Where Can I Get It / Oni Babajide, OAU's Best Graduating Student (Photo) / ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.