Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) (23816 Views)

A Nairalander Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Divay22(f): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2022
georgen2u:
That was my school, great umudyke welcome to favour market
From 2008 - 2013
great mouau also my Alma mata.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by asanausana91: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
University should have been a cattle ranch instead of what it presently happens to be!

The State government needs to make better use of that space the quack institution is occupying
you are in pain
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by femmoy(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats bro,may this mark your transition into greater things
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Onyi90(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations. I hope You have a skill or something you do dat fetch u some cash, it will really save your sanity @ this phase of Your Life.
Again congratulations cool
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by sircatherine45(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Kingxchange44:

Keep calm we have been outside the world before graduating
really? lol
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by TonyBby: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats G!!
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by lereinter(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2022
The beginning of a new race

May God help you
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
nah lie, Funaab is better than this scrap
How?
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats Boss
Ndlistic:
Gained Admission in October 2016, Five years course plus Covid-19 and several ASUU strikes, finally ended yesterday 14th of December, 2022.

When I was yet to gain admission I was thinking that University is easy not until I entered and found out that it was not easy. The stress, early morning lectures, attendance, and the rest of them all were never an easy journey.

I never lost hope of going to the University and graduating after writing JAMB for so many years.

May God Be Praised. My Nairaland Family thank you all, I have learned a lot here on Nairaland which has helped me in my academics, and I appreciate you all.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Edipet(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Ndlistic:
Gained Admission in October 2016, Five years course plus Covid-19 and several ASUU strikes, finally ended yesterday 14th of December, 2022.

When I was yet to gain admission I was thinking that University is easy not until I entered and found out that it was not easy. The stress, early morning lectures, attendance, and the rest of them all were never an easy journey.

I never lost hope of going to the University and graduating after writing JAMB for so many years.

May God Be Praised. My Nairaland Family thank you all, I have learned a lot here on Nairaland which has helped me in my academics, and I appreciate you all.
congratulations! op, which hostel you dey go pursue your woman, babylon or nddc or sambisa hostel?.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Nwachacho: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2022
CAFST that year
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Litmus: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2022
These ones look okay, them resemble Nigerians. Too often Niaraland depict Nigeria types I don't recognise and I dey worry say people from other West Africa nations don bleep all our women finish, leaving behind ugly mongrels.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
nah lie, Funaab is better than this scrap
How, explain
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Pclemenza: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Ndlistic:

Congrats, I recognize your face and some girls in the last picture. I schooled there also. I pray your clearance will have no delay. I wish you well and great things moving forward.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Ndlistic(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Kingxchange44:
Cosrep wey sabi, Animalking says congrats to you, joining you tommorow

Cartel man and my fellow cousey thank you bro. Congrats tomorrow

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Goodbadbowy419: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Welcome to real life shitt
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Ndlistic(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Pclemenza:

Congrats, I recognize your face and some girls in the last picture. I schooled there also. I pray your clearance will have no delay. I wish you well and great things moving forward.

Really? Might know you as well. Thanks so much..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Schwarzenegger: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulation!!!
Fine girls plenty for this your department o, abeg na which course abi na programme u study.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by charityexplicit(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations, I graduated from MOUAU in 2015 and I don't regret schooling there.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by obyrich(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations brother.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations Dear
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Amumaigwe:
We even have underaged here and they join issues with so much emphasis when discussions that are above their level of exposure are introduced.

Seun should group membership in this forum by age so that age groups may have discussions amongst themselves. Members of younger age groups can only be guests to older age groups, while older age groups may be members of younger age groups.

Ancient of days I great you...go create your own forum nah and set age limit for there, do am if e easy.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2022
At your age just comot for university you no go let person hear word again for nairaland, na only two years Cubana and Davido take senior you fa. You better comot this thread and begin plan your life. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2022
OdefaGirl:
Congratulations Dear
na everybody you see you dey call dear. The thing wey you dey find for trousers I swear you go soon find am.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
na everybody you see you dey call dear. The thing wey you dey find for trousers I swear you go soon find am.

No problem "Dear"

Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by chikason22(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Ndlistic:

Congratulations bro. Your luck is APC will soon leave our national life. Otherwise after service na to dey Waka up and down looking for job. Make sure you vote for PO for a better future. Congratulations to you and your colleagues.
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2022
OdefaGirl:

No problem "Dear"

abeg comot, I no dey chop remnants

Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Geminita: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
abeg comot, I no dey chop remnants

Who dash monkey banana

Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Who dash monkey banana
I know for you.

Make una see my area this morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu Walks Out On NANS In Deadlocked Meeting / Please Is Neco Gce Still On? What Is The Price & Where Can I Get It / Oni Babajide, OAU's Best Graduating Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.