Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out (40198 Views)

One Sex Tip Guys Wish Girls Knew / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Loose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by sexynabila(f): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Really... When you as woman have more than one s*x partner... It tells on your physical looks

1. You begin to age quick..... Dis is that moment when you tell someone you are 22 & d person says wow u look 32.

2. You begin to loss your skin freshness..... You just start having dis confused skin tone... & u start looking for cream to make ur skin look better but instead d cream drys u off... Its not d cream fault u know

3. You go out of shape quick..... You just start loosing it on ur figure.. Dat is wen ur figure 8 shape turn to figure B.....

Feel free to add your.....

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by thiefnubu(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ok

She acquires bowleg, because her private park has become a trailer park embarassed

She gets to know that alum is used to tighten the Vaginal muscles.... Na so she go carry alum wan finish her kitten undecided

They start keeping a mental sex diary, recording the various sizes,length and capabilities of the different joysticks they have hosted... Thus they might leave an otherwise capable and caring dude, just because his instrument has failed to live up to their expectation undecided

When they get pregnant, they become at a loss as to who the father of the baby is, since she cannot be quite sure which of the dudes she has donated to scored the 'golden goal' grin ...... Na so she go come put the allegation on the richest or dumbest of her many 'strikers'. embarassed

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
her CUNTinent starts transforming into a piece of killingshi with dead sensory nerves and fake wetness.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
op!!I think I'm in luv with you now!I just fell!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Classicalmusic: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:
Really... When you as woman have more than one s*x partner... It tells on your physical looks

1. You begin to age quick..... Dis is that moment when you tell someone you are 22 & d person says wow u look 32.

2. You begin to loss your skin freshness..... You just start having dis confused skin tone... & u start looking for cream to make ur skin look better but instead d cream drys u off... Its not d cream fault u know

3. You go out of shape quick..... You just start loosing it on ur figure.. Dat is wen ur figure 8 shape turn to figure B.....

Feel free to add your.....
No more updates? I unfollow you now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by SAMBARRY: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2015
Is that all grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by ShirelleBaby: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Is that all grin

That is all.
u still want morecheesy
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ok........................lolololololololololo grin
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by bebe2(f): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
i beg i know say promiscuity no good

but all this one u talk here na lubbish.

there is no evidence to support any of these claims.

being a virgin is no guarantee for good skin or gud figure grin grin

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by gidistar: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
true
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by udyheart01(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
At times all you could say is Really?

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by MrPresident1: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Deuteronomy 22:9
Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.

12 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Teeaololo: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Not in all cases but i just feel that having more than one patner puts you in high risk of all these yama yama diseases

8 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Akbee(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
aging quickly due to mutiple sex partners doesn't really matter but the chances of getn inffected with STDs

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Sweetlemon(f): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lol!

You never jam hot runs babes.

11 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by iyatrustee(f): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Everything!

You age quickly
Your bosom lipsrsealed
Your vj, na e Xpress way to otuoke cheesy
You are a carier of evil spirits grin
You fit even loose your womb in the process

The one I am particularly worried about

You loose your Dignity! cry

43 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nutase: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kanwulia come and comment on this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Kesmakveli(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Different spirits starts dwelling in her..

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by jjwaterfalls(f): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op das yur own perspective But I dnt agree wit u. Have u ever heard dt money makes u younger? Yes it does cos most o these girls who kip more dan one guy do it 4 moni nd evnthough d number dey look younger n fresher. Com to abuja den u will understnd better wt I Mean

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
As a man....I no fit carry three or more ladies....

Sorry....but #teammonogamy.....for my peace of mind! grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by SmooshCHN: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
bebe2:
ok, let me add some advantages,

u r not emotionally dependant on any man, hence all the men
will be chasing u. u know how men like to chase women wey no send them
LOL. But she'd be financially dependent and after a short period of time, She'd be the one chasing.. Who know how long she'll be chasing?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Everything on that list is soooooo true.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Lisaflex(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gbam!!! mkin brain...lol@ "fig 8 shape turns 2 fig B"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by lastmessenger: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op how many male partners do you keep? Is your write up based on experience or just hearsay?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by bebe2(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
ok, let me add some advantages,

u r not emotionally dependant on any man, hence all the men
will be chasing u. u know how men like to chase women wey no send them.

u can thrill them better, u learn skills frm one and use it to blow the other ones mind shocked shocked

i beg make i stop here before Nlanders use me drink garri grin grin grin

Disclaimer:
am not encouraging anyone to be double dating ooo

it all for fun.

and pls dnt pm me becos of this mata o,
my own case don settle long time ago grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Sezua(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
nawa, op how many do you have?
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by magabounce(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Comming from a female OP.. u no sure say na experience u use de yarn so cool cool cool cool
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Jalubarika(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Due to plenty Ishiewu and smirnoff Ice, their Bélle go com big like preg woman grin

7 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nutase: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
kennygee:
Everything on that list is soooooo true.
You know experience when u see it. grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
And dis nonsense made d front page, wen we got quality thread dat ought to be on d front page. Smh, I pity d future of nairaland
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
@OP.. this is misleading and to cap it off.. it is inherently false - what do you have against Runz girls grin

The only conditions that your theory stands valid are these

1: If you are young and stuupid - Young Girls tend to be fish brains and fall quickly to sweet talk. this makes them give up the couchie very often and to many guys at a time. At such rate, the skin around the couchie becomes loose and the muscles around the bumbum sags due to excess bumping and spanking (Desperate guys are wicked with free couchie)

2: If you are mature and stuupind - Mature ladies also exhibit the fish-brain syndrome. When they are jobless, broke and competing with teenagers for boyfriends.. they will kpansh to collect money.. eat like hogs and worry less about their looks. at that age, skin has worn out due to too much make-up.. gus no dey pity mammary glands be it sagging or perky.. dem go pull am like over grown babies.

3: If you are a prostitute- they care less about anything.. as long as the customer dey pay.. Meter no dey read..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / What Would You Do In This Situation (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.